Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why the fuck /r doomers normies hates us

loserkarthusplayer

loserkarthusplayer

لا اله الا الله
-
I just don't get it I was lurking in some of their content sorted by top/month and I saw some blackpilled comments and the replies was to him ooh please cut this incel vocabular you sound like incel etc. Do they really think like they have worse than us JFL in reality most of them are bunch of fucking normies and They've somehow did something wrong in their life and things have gone downhill since but still they are not same level as us when it's comes to living low life and they are delusionally shitting and disliking us fucking failed normies tbh ngl

Last edited:
Let me guess they're virgins but totally not incels huh?

no it's worse they have bunch of sexhavers on that sub but somehow they've managed to fail in life and they are depressed JFL meanwhile it's a default for a incel to live life without any foid and motivation

Incel = that bad thing that you don't want to be.

It's the more modern and PC version of "nigger" or "faggot", in that it's a word primarily used as a weapon against people who don't want to be associated as "that bad thing you don't want to be".

Pay no mind to the monkeys flinging their shit pewpew.

Nobody is an incel here, we are all viral marketers. :feelsclown:

Incel = that bad thing that you don't want to be.

It's the more modern and PC version of "nigger" or "faggot", in that it's a word primarily used as a weapon against people who don't want to be associated as "that bad thing you don't want to be".

Pay no mind to the monkeys flinging their shit pewpew.
I hate how they've deflected the meaning of the incel

Because in actuality they are a bunch of whining bitches who don’t have it that rough. The way I see it if you are actively engaging in intimate acts with a female in this life then you are doing fine and should have nothing to complain about.

I hate how they've deflected the meaning of the incel
The saddest thing about this whole ordeal is the fact that the term "incel" was made with the intention of addressing how society views "virgins" as disgusting and unnatural, ironically turning into a term used to demean virgins (primarily men) pewpew.

The saddest thing about this whole ordeal is the fact that the term "incel" was made with the intention of addressing how society views "virgins" as disgusting and unnatural, ironically turning into a term used to demean virgins (primarily men) pewpew.
tbh I think there's some people in the r/doomer community that can correlate with us and understand our problems as they "supposed" to be since we are low life straight males but still most of them are just don't want to seen with us that's why they are bashing 'incels' constantly as if it's our choice to be incel they are thinking like inceldom is a ideology & cult I swear to god there is normies out there who's thinking like this JFL

Jfl to normies and theyre state

I guarantee it :feelskek:

Cope if you think Reddit isn’t full of coping and sexless soyboys. It’s filled to the brim with social outcasts and losers.

Last edited: