Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why the fuck would any Incel hate gay men?

I guess the reason lots of incels dislike gay stuff is... they see it as part of the degeneracy that's harming lots of Western countries, and is harming traditional gender relations and gender roles.

In and of itself I don't think it's THAT bad though. Heterosexual gender relations need a lot of work and that can be done with or without significantly impacting the gay community, surely.

That being said I do think that marriage probably should be reserved for just being between a man and a woman.

OP is probably a closet faggot himself

We will not suffer homos here.
No filthy fags. No loathsome queers.
Every thread that dares ask why
Forgets it's best for gays to die.

They think like women, act like queens.
Their cheeks they spread to let between
A wide ASSortment of vile things
Like cocks and rods and mattress springs
And the Lord Himself felt wrath in spades
And tried to stop them, by means of AIDS

Yet even this was not enough,
For gays proceed to shove and stuff
Infected members into rectums
Far too stupid to learn their lesson.
So why should we indulge their sin,
And allow degeneracy to dwell within?

I hate the LGBTQ
I want to stop them, and so should you.
Only together can we stem the tide
Of that subversion called "Gay Pride".
Burn their flags and burn the faggots,
(By which I mean wood, FBI maggots.)

it's not really hatred, but disgust and I just want to be distant. They're annoying, dramatic, entitled and narcissistic. just like females or a broken mirror of feminine behavior. Often tactile i.e touch others too much or gets too close physically. I'm pretty sure that they feel the desire to abuse little boys too, trannies are even more disgusting.
I can't understand their existence.

Last edited:
Man this thread is entertaining af JFL :feelskek: :feelsPop:

They disgust me in many ways and frankly society is better off without them. Just the same way as I hate criminals which make cities dangerous at night, the reason behind my disdain doesn't need to even link with inceldom.

As long as the gays accept the fact I’m straight, I’m fine with them and yeah, the more gays, the less competition so I just want most men to be gay at this point so I can actually find pleasure with foids.

I don't care if people are gay, has nothing to do with me. But when they rub it in my face (like most do with LGBTQ gay pride shit) is where I get annoyed, pissed and have problems with it. But if you're referring to why gays aren't welcome here is because guys that go for men wont be incels as gay incels can just fuck each other, therefore they aren't incels

gays aren't welcome here is because guys that go for men wont be incels as gay incels can just fuck each other, therefore they aren't incels

yeah of course, no such thing as gay incels bc they cant suffer from hypergamy logically speaking

no such thing as gay incels bc they cant suffer from hypergamy logically speaking
So no reason for them to be here or be associated with incel groups at all, just like there's no reason for "muh black pilled normie" to be here either (they just come here to brag and be "king of the hill")

I find them to be repulsive and a mockery of nature. Also, the goal of global-homo is to make a majority of men homosexual, part of depopulation efforts and pacifying the majority of men that are sexual outcasts.

Keep in mind, in the average feminist foid's mind it is progress where all male incels are transformed into homosexuals overnight. Those that push global-homo everywhere along with sexual eugenics that for them is progress.

They want a separate civilization of fine genetic thoroughbreds all to themselves and they want us all to stop reproducing so they can achieve that.

Last edited:
as long as they keep their homosexuallity to themselves idc