Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why the FUCK would anyone see a therapist?

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
JUST FUCKING LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably because their parents made them. At least the people on here.

Because they follow normies advice or their parents made them as colvin says. I went to at least 10 therapist and not one of them help me they are a fucking waste of money and time

Never been to one

give my subhuman ass a cure

Last edited:
There's no therapist for your face.

to get autismbuxx

Only bluepilled:bluepill: cucks:soy: would believe such thing.

they haven't accepted the blackpill yet :feelstrash: they are hiding from the truth

seeing a therapist is a COPE

To sustain your autismBucks ;)

They all suck ass.

Normies don’t have real problems. Normies problems are all in their head so they just go talk about it with someone and it’s gets better. Incels, however, have REAL PROBLEMS, which is why talking to some random ass person doesn’t fix shit.

This is legit the only valid reason, if you need to go to carry on getting bux or as means of getting drug prescription.

Truly a valid reason

They get caught up in the meme.

They will just spew blue pills at you, and expect that to somehow change your life.

Went to counsellors during my school and uni years. Literally told me that the opposite sex having no interest in me was something that shouldn't upset me and that any aspect of a person's appearance was irrelevant.

Why pay a absurd amount of money just to hear the same bullshit inceltears say
DUDE just be funny. DUDE just have a personality. DUDE just don't be boring.

I need one because of hope.

I wish i was the rapist.

But idk why anyone would go to a rapist unless it's to fuck out some neetbuxx.

150 years ago therapist and whore was a dual job role.
Now therapists charge money to spew blue pilled nonsense and not make ones dick wet. Such greed.

Therapist is codeword for prostitute in my country

Jordan Peterson :soy: said therapy won't help if u are living a actually miserable life.

Cud explain y normies claim therapy is like some cure-all for their normie problems

i've been to therapy quite a few times in chadstralia because it's free and i actually thought it would help me get a job, get a gf, make friends and all around "impove" my current state in life. nothing changed and what changed in my life was done on my own - still friendless, khhv, and no job lol. therapy is garbage and i suspect the only people who buy into this bullshit are the type of people who are easily influenced by snake oils salesman, spiritual cultist bullshit, ads, so on and so forth. it seems only foids and homosexuals are attracted to therapy, especially foids since they love to brag about their "mental" illnesses. it's quack theory bullshit and i honestly can't believe taxpayers actually have to fork out cash for such a useless industry just to appeal to foids and fags, but i suppose i'm not the one being robbed since i don't pay tax, normies are lol

I'm going to do it just to get some benefits out of it.

Normies don’t have real problems. Normies problems are all in their head so they just go talk about it with someone and it’s gets better. Incels, however, have REAL PROBLEMS, which is why talking to some random ass person doesn’t fix shit.
This.

And it might actually be beneficial for people with mental disorders like schizophrenia or OCD.

I went to a therapist because many years ago my mental illness was so unbearable that I had to try everything. Except (their) pills. The therapists themselves were actually very unhelpful and completely useless. It was one of the office workers at the therapist that I stayed afterhours with and talked for hours and ended up feeling better.

I have to. If I want my NeetBux. it's a small pain but worth it.

I have to see one tomorrow

There's no therapist for your face.
Sometimes the truth is really simple
Went to counsellors during my school and uni years. Literally told me that the opposite sex having no interest in me was something that shouldn't upset me and that any aspect of a person's appearance was irrelevant.
Lmao, maybe you got an inceltears member as a therapist :lul: :lul:

For trying, till you realize they are fucking larps and worth nothing

Imagine believing therapy will solve all of your life's problems
"Your not ugly bro, it's just all in your head!"
"Just improve your personality and act like the past never happened bro"
"Just take some meds and go outside bro"
Meme tier advice

TLDR version, went to a therapist. Wasted to much money it’s a fucking scam.

It eases your conscience

tbf my life completely changed for the better after i got medication from a psychiatrist, it was free too ( europe)