Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why the HELL cant I make friends?

Y

Yoyo

Failure in Life
-
In high school I actually had people to talk to , and then I realized after I graduated that just because you talk to people a lot doesn't make them your friends. 

These people were just "acquaintances " only talking to me whenever they needed something. I was taken advantage of. I realized I've never been invited to company 

When I Got to college I never saw those people again. But I looked at my old classmates social media (instagram, Snapchat, Facebook) and they are living the life after graduation. I deleted my social media because of the pain. But it doesn't help me in any way.

people are already in social circles . It's so difficult for me because I have no hobbies and was raised to Be introverted. Fuck me.

THE ONLY CONTACTS I HAVE IN MY PHONE ARE MY MOM AND DAD and SISTERS. JUST ROPE ME

College is hell for an incel to make friends. I'm a little over half way through and no friends at all.

"why does that kid keep following us? he looks weird and gives off a serial killer vibe"

"just find a hobby and the friends will come"
tenor.gif

WorldRulerAisha said:
such a lack of imagination

Don't mind the aggressives of this forum.

If your OP answers your own question why bother making it

pointless fucking thread

The only contacts in my phone are my mom and dad.

Who the fuck cares about phone contacts though, who actually texts each other anymore? There's like a million messaging apps

Because you're ugly.

1. Cause youre ugly
2. Cause youre ugly
3. Cause youre ugly

whogivesafucc said:

Who the fuck cares about phone contacts though, who actually texts each other anymore? There's like a million messaging apps

I hate when I see everyone in my school on their phone . There's those with the  blue bubble messaging on their screen. Everyone else is on Snapchat. They ALWAYS have someone to talk to.

Reminder that girl you saw on her phone earlier today was conversing with Chad and setting up the passionate sex they are having RIGHT NOW.

Grotesque said:
Reminder that girl you saw on her phone earlier today was conversing with Chad and setting up the passionate sex they are having RIGHT NOW.

Life is cruel

Yoyo said:
whogivesafucc said:
I hate when I see everyone in my school on their phone . There's those with the blue bubble messaging on their screen. Everyone else is on Snapchat. They ALWAYS have someone to talk to.

Yeah, it's insane. It's like they are all interconnected, we are pretty much the only ones struggling with these issues. Even on that other cucked forum, "socialanxietysupport" it's just some whore talking about how she's too shy to talk to Chad. Shit is so fucking insane, it's rigged.

whogivesafucc said:
Yeah, it's insane. It's like they are all interconnected, we are pretty much the only ones struggling with these issues. Even on that other cucked forum, "socialanxietysupport" it's just some whore talking about how she's too shy to talk to Chad. Shit is so fucking insane, it's rigged.

We all have deeper issues. Low-T, Aspergers, mental illness. I'll show you men on YT who are fucking deformed with tumors who have spouses. 

Not having any people in your phone (like myself) is a big fucking smoking gun. I sat next to some roastie on the bus (actually she sat near me and there were other seats) and she fucking had a listbox of contacts that stretched miles. Me? Maybe 5 :sad:. I know I don't scroll.

whogivesafucc said:

Just fucking laugh at female "depression".

Yoyo said:
whogivesafucc said:
Just fucking laugh at female "depression".

Why is your avi a fucking experiment from OSRS? Lmaooo

whogivesafucc said:

I used to be an RS addict, well kinda still am. But it's the only thing I had in mind since im a boring fuck who plays video games all day

Yoyo said:
whogivesafucc said:
I used to be an RS addict, well kinda still am. But it's the only thing I had in mind since include a boring fuck

OSRS is literally my favorite cope. although i'm a returning player and only used to play f2p, only recently got into the members content. once i actually learn how to pk and pvm i think im going to be a complete full-blown addict.

whogivesafucc said:
OSRS is literally my favorite cope. although i'm a returning player and only used to play f2p, only recently got into the members content. once i actually learn how to pk and pvm i think im going to be a complete full-blown addict.

Yea man. I didn't spend a dime on membership since you can get it now with in-game GP coins. Lol I always went to drop parties near the Grand Exchange and it made me rich. So many bots and scammers tho lol . I love the nostalgia