Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why the incel community will never end

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
Suppose an allcel, like me (see my signature to understand why I consider myself an allcel), decides to believe that all of this here is a big mistake, that blackpill doesn't exist and that all I have to do is work hard more. For example, a white knight entered this forum and managed to convince me in a way that I could not refute.

So I started to study to get a job that earns more money, I start using products to improve the skin of my face, I hired a coach to teach me the best ways to approach girls, as well as several other small and large measures to me. make it more attractive.

At first I see no result. The girls keep rejecting me. I conclude that I'm still not trying hard enough. I start photographing myself every day to notice any hair, beard, and clothing errors and correct immediately. Over time, I really get a lot more pleasant to look at. But the girls still don't come ...

With the idea that I'm still not trying hard enough, I start using anabolic steroids to build more muscle, start spending money on face repair surgeries, hire a psychologist to try to correct personality disorders like autism, ADHD, travel. to take pictures and post on instagram, i go to nightclubs .... and no girls.

The question to ask yourself is how much effort I am willing to make before giving up. Some incels will give up too soon, some, like me, will try for a while longer, and some will go to extremes. Does not matter. Everyone will give up, because after making a lot of efforts and getting absolutely no results, one will either wake up to the fact that there is nothing that can be done, or one will continue to strive until all one's resources are exhausted. One way or another, the ending will always be sad, and there are no girls there.

That way, no matter how much censorship incels face, no matter how many IncelTears come up to mock the incels, no matter how many white knights come to this forum to post their irrefutable arguments, and no matter how much willpower an incel has to believe that blackpill does not exist. The mere fact that all your efforts will always inevitably come to nothing will always drag you back into the incel community. It's over.

If you try hard enough and long enough , some day youll inevitably find some used up hole to fuck .
But my question here is , is it really worth it ?

Most of us , if not all , could have sex if we took ALL measures we could , BUT
its not just about sticking your dick in roastie while shes laying there , emotionless in starfish position .
Its about the feeling you get when a foid falls in love with you ,
her support , love and admiration ... sounds gay , but its true .
Its about her doing everything for you cause she wants to be with you so badly .

We will never experience " true love " ( hormone cocktail ) , and thats the true blackpill here .
We may fuck as a betabux or emotional tampon , but we will never get raw desire ,
especially not from prime aged foids .

We will never experience " true love " ( hormone cocktail ) , and thats the true blackpill here .
We may fuck as a betabux or emotional tampon , but we will never get raw desire ,
High IQ

How could you not ascend with facial surgery? It'd probably have to be botched to be in that situation.

How could you not ascend with facial surgery? It'd probably have to be botched to be in that situation.
Facial surgery does not correct baldness, manlet, small dick, big head, autism, ADHD, annoying voice, narrow shoulders and low testosterone.

You just have a bad personality.

just get a haircut

It's just too difficult to get a gf in the west for most men

Suppose an allcel, like me (see my signature to understand why I consider myself an allcel), decides to believe that all of this here is a big mistake, that blackpill doesn't exist and that all I have to do is work hard more. For example, a white knight entered this forum and managed to convince me in a way that I could not refute.

So I started to study to get a job that earns more money, I start using products to improve the skin of my face, I hired a coach to teach me the best ways to approach girls, as well as several other small and large measures to me. make it more attractive.

At first I see no result. The girls keep rejecting me. I conclude that I'm still not trying hard enough. I start photographing myself every day to notice any hair, beard, and clothing errors and correct immediately. Over time, I really get a lot more pleasant to look at. But the girls still don't come ...

With the idea that I'm still not trying hard enough, I start using anabolic steroids to build more muscle, start spending money on face repair surgeries, hire a psychologist to try to correct personality disorders like autism, ADHD, travel. to take pictures and post on instagram, i go to nightclubs .... and no girls.

The question to ask yourself is how much effort I am willing to make before giving up. Some incels will give up too soon, some, like me, will try for a while longer, and some will go to extremes. Does not matter. Everyone will give up, because after making a lot of efforts and getting absolutely no results, one will either wake up to the fact that there is nothing that can be done, or one will continue to strive until all one's resources are exhausted. One way or another, the ending will always be sad, and there are no girls there.

That way, no matter how much censorship incels face, no matter how many IncelTears come up to mock the incels, no matter how many white knights come to this forum to post their irrefutable arguments, and no matter how much willpower an incel has to believe that blackpill does not exist. The mere fact that all your efforts will always inevitably come to nothing will always drag you back into the incel community. It's over.
Based

If you try hard enough and long enough , some day youll inevitably find some used up hole to fuck .
But my question here is , is it really worth it ?

Most of us , if not all , could have sex if we took ALL measures we could , BUT
its not just about sticking your dick in roastie while shes laying there , emotionless in starfish position .
Its about the feeling you get when a foid falls in love with you ,
her support , love and admiration ... sounds gay , but its true .
Its about her doing everything for you cause she wants to be with you so badly .