Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why the thought of a caring wife who will comfort you when you're down is an unrealistic fantasy

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★★
Women are programmed to react with disgust whenever a man shows any sign of weakness. If you were a 6/10 or 7/10 or however good looking you have to be to find a wife these days, and you had a bad day and expressed your depression to your wife, she would become disgusted and turned off because foids, with their ridiculous sky-high expectations, think men should be emotionless robots who never need a hand up. Most of them would pretend to comfort you, but in her mind she'd be thinking that this is the final motivation she needs to go ahead and cheat on you with that Tyrone ogre who's too thugmaxxed to ever show signs of depression.

Most of what goes through my head are unrealistic fantasies tbh

Showing emotions to hole is sign of lack of masculinity in holes' eyes.

this was the most brutal blackpill for me tbh

media won't ever stop shilling us this BS

Never show weakness unless you are trying to bait your enemy. This is basic Art of War shit. It literally is a quote from the book.

Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.

Never show weakness unless you are trying to bait your enemy. This is basic Art of War shit. It literally is a quote from the book.
Sun Tzu IQ post.

Based SunTzucel
The art of war should be read by all people

Women are programmed to react with disgust whenever a man shows any sign of weakness. If you were a 6/10 or 7/10 or however good looking you have to be to find a wife these days, and you had a bad day and expressed your depression to your wife, she would become disgusted and turned off because foids, with their ridiculous sky-high expectations, think men should be emotionless robots who never need a hand up. Most of them would pretend to comfort you, but in her mind she'd be thinking that this is the final motivation she needs to go ahead and cheat on you with that Tyrone ogre who's too thugmaxxed to ever show signs of depression.
I wouldn't even need a foid for this anyways. I can cope to myself, have enough mental will and strength to comfort myself.

The only thing I want out of foid is to give me motivation, to cook, clean, and give me her hole when I want to nut.

The only thing I want out of foid is to give me motivation, to cook, clean, and give me her hole when I want to nut.
:feelsgah: :lul::feelskek:
You need a wife for that, and that shits costly :feelsmusic:

But you're supposed to simp out if a foids shows even signs of anxiety.

The weaker the man, the weaker the pussy tingles.

Never forget. I remember this was posted on braincels around a year ago.

JFL at being a man, life as a man is a fucking circus

I’m sure most guys know that. That’s why they call it a fantasy.

It's the same lies being fed to us by everyone. I say to my family I'm going to die alone, they always have the same reply. "Your wife will take care of you, you will find the right one". Different generations.