Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why there are so many incels in denial

• Thread starter Deleted member 8206
  • Start date
Deleted member 8206

Deleted member 8206

Clowns roll out
-
There are huge amounts of incels in our society, though they themselves refuse to admit it and keep coping with "virgin but not incel" or "my 3/10 wife finally settled for me when she was 35 that means im a chad" type of stuff.

What amazes me the most with these types is how they can ignore such obvious blackpills and oppose them, sure there are tons of chinese,indian incels who dont even have internet or dont expierence blackpill at all due to being in work 12hours>sleep lifestyle, but lower tier/avg males in west especially have so many evidence they need to have down syndrome to not understand it.

Anyway i think reason why they refuse to accept it is since most of them likely are so called "losers" they likely were bullied in school, girls probably giggled at them after making them do their homework for them etc etc these people were mostly excluded and mocked everywhere they went, but one day some trans/sjws/feminists/inceltears community accepted them.

They even gave them upvotes and praised them if they accepted agenda said groups were pushing (respecting wahmen,all wahmen are queens,smash the patriarchy,become trans etc) its after feeling this sense of belonging and being included in some kind of circle for the first time in their lifes they consciously chose to ignore blackpill and started to mock us due to not wanting lose support and validation they get from their "progressive lifestyle" groups or risking offending them.

Ofcourse those groups have ton of females which contributes of so many males being there too, said females just enjoy endless attention and being treated as literal princesses as they are lower SMV tier themselves and cant get that many high smv orbiters irl they choose to become queens of online communities where they can milk beta losers for every ounce of validation,emotional support and even money they want as they pretend to care about them or be their "friends"

It is likely those guys would rope immedeatly if they accepted the truth and losing all the groups that accept them, they are just too weak to walk in the light of truth and chose to ignore it for selfish reasons and benefits.

Bluepill propaganda to curb any threat to the current regime (if you're in power, why give it up?)

The blackpill is too difficult to digest so they resort to the bluepill instead.

Anyway i think reason why they refuse to accept it is since most of them likely are so called "losers" they likely were bullied in school, girls probably giggled at them after making them do their homework for them etc etc these people were mostly excluded and mocked everywhere they went, but one day some trans/sjws/feminists/inceltears community accepted them.
My experience tbh, except instead of bluepilled communities, I first found /r9k/(although it's bluepilled now, it wasn't a few years ago). I suppose I could've easily sunk to the level of a male feminist had I been accepted by them.

blackpills everywhere in current day society yet ppl still want to deny the truth it honestly boggles my mind

Because who wants to live life without purpose knowing that it was over from the start, because of something they had no control over? I kinda envy delusional people.

Blue pills go well with soylent.

Can you imagine if EVERY incel and low SMV man was united under one banner politically? Even more so if we added divorced men and blackpilled normals to our ranks. We'd get so much accomplished.

But instead everyone just pays $300 for premium snapchats, thousands for hookers, becomes betabuxx in a sexless marriage, divorces and pays alimony/child support, ropes, etc...

blackpill/racepill is pretty depressing ngl

Because it's the greatest cope possible tbh, ignorance is bliss.

There are lots of reasons why those types won't call themselves incel.

-wanting to fit in and thinking it raises their chances
-being ashamed and preferring to call themselves MGTOW or something instead
-no mental strength enough to take the blackpill
-not even knowing what incel means or not dedicating enough time to such stuff

Etc. In a recent discussion I had on an imageboard one guy said MGTOWs and incels are basically the same but MGTOWs are "less pathetic because they don't cry publicly about women".

In a recent discussion I had on an imageboard one guy said MGTOWs and incels are basically the same but MGTOWs are "less pathetic because they don't cry publicly about women".

That's funny, because they are just as obsessed with women than we are. We have a greater variety of subjects about lookism, high inhibition, envying Chads, talk about depression, feelings about roping etc.
But if you pay a visit to MGTOW communities, all they do is hating women. They are just as misogynistic as we are. I rarely see posts about MGTOWs instructing other men how to feel better about themselves, how to actually be independent, statusmaxxing etc. And normies who follow this "philosophy" as just as vocal about "crying publicly about women" IRL than most Incels.

Last edited:
I think normies typically score high in agreeableness and low on openness on the Big 5 personality test. That agreeableness lends them to really want to please people, but at the same time, that lack of openness to new experience lends themselves to be incapable or uncomfortable to accept ideas outside the mainstream.

accepting the black pill is hard boyo, lot of cels have bluepilled delusions

King Gigacel is a good example of this.

Modern society is based around you not knowing who you are, so that doesn't surprise.

It's probably profitable anyway.

Because who wants to live life without purpose knowing that it was over from the start, because of something they had no control over? I kinda envy delusional people.
Cope, you would rather be a brainless jester for the same normies who bullied you for looking different? Fuck that give me more blackpilled knowledge so i can murder them all

Hope springs eternal in the human heart.
It’s part of our evolution to always hope for the best, its what makes the species so successful. We have tenacity, we continue fighting despite the odds.
It takes a lot to swallow the blackpill, but once you’ve taken it, you can never go back.

they think that they are something special and that their personality is what is stopping them from getting foids.

Because they are brainwashed with bluepilled shit