Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why there isn't a ugly acceptance movement?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Why there is so much fat acceptance movements but not plain ugly people acceptance movements/??

Serious, man that are ugly will suffer 100X than a fat chad.

On a second thought tho, is good it doesn't exist or it would be only focused on foids, cause all that bullshit about fat acceptance is only for women if you are a man and is fat you need to die, I fucking hate this double standards society.

Good thing a ugly acceptance movement doesn't exist, if it worked we would see 0/10 dating chads, not saying this already don't happen, but it would be way more often.

Many identify themselves as ugly while they’re not, if a movement like that would happen we’d have Chads in the mix

Many identify themselves as ugly while they’re not, if a movement like that would happen we’d have Chads in the mix
We could shame them for trying to pass as people that really need help in this society.

Almost all violent criminals are ugly. Ugly is associated with poverty and disease.

I'd write "BEAUTIFUL" in my arms, legs, chest, penis, forehead, back, and parade with other inkels naked so society accept their ugly subhumans as citizens with rights to virgin pussy.

because it only affects males and no one cares about males

is good it doesn't exist or it would be only focused on foids, cause all that bullshit about fat acceptance is only for women if you are a man and is fat you need to die, I fucking hate this double standards society.

Because a populace of fat grease drippers is easily manipulated and taken over. Plus it absolves Whores of the stigma of being a blubbery whale. They can ruin your life by recording you telling a fat bitch to eat a salad and you would get lynched by a gang of vegan soys.

Because ugly males are considered repulsive trash by society.

"Ugly" isn't a class for the leftist intellectual establishment. They hypocritically say that beauty is relative and fail to acknowledge the difference in average attractiveness among different races, even though such differences have been demonstrated in studies even with newborns. They kind have to do it to force obese women and minorities as the pinnacle of beauty.

Because society bluepills men into thinking their looks arent important while women are black pilled from a young age. The bluepill provides a false sense of comfort to ugly men who are brainwashed into thinking their earning potential, charm, charisma or humor might attract women.

I'd write "BEAUTIFUL" in my arms, legs, chest, penis, forehead, back, and parade with other inkels naked so society accept their ugly subhumans as citizens with rights to virgin pussy.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: i like you

Why there is so much fat acceptance movements but not plain ugly people acceptance movements/??

Serious, man that are ugly will suffer 100X than a fat chad.

On a second thought tho, is good it doesn't exist or it would be only focused on foids, cause all that bullshit about fat acceptance is only for women if you are a man and is fat you need to die, I fucking hate this double standards society.

Good thing a ugly acceptance movement doesn't exist, if it worked we would see 0/10 dating chads, not saying this already don't happen, but it would be way more often.
Because we have no lobby. Nobody is going to root for incels. Feminists, LGBT and other groups have people rallied behind them. Nobody would support incels...