Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why there will ALWAYS be 'male' incels and NEVER female incels.

theheightpill

theheightpill

Banned
-
If you research natural birthrates at all, there's about 105-108 males born to every 100 females. This is fucking massive The ONLY reason this isn't really talked about is because the number of males/females even out as you get older. Men are more likely to die at work, in war, or kill themselves, so the number actually becomes quite even once you're 40+. Also, women live longer. So throughout all your important years, not only are you fighting against the top 20% of men, there are LITERALLY a fuck ton more men. If every single male and female were to date their looksmatch and have monogamous relationships, there would still be a fuck ton of incels unless you dated 40+ yr old women. This is something I never EVER see talked about, even though it's a fucking huge deal. Combine this shit with hypergamy, online dating, and every blackpill and it's no WONDER there are so many incels.

Infantcide for low tier males should be mandatory.

Last edited:
never thought about this tbh, the more competition for worse it gets, but let's not also forget even if women out populated men in a certain area they'd just share chad instead of going for a sub5

Mid 20s, but if I recall by my lurking you're either 16 or 17, which is a bit early for the blackpill. To each their own though. I respect it none the less.

I sincerely agree
If you research natural birthrates at all, there's about 105-108 males born to every 100 females. This is fucking massive The ONLY reason this isn't really talked about is because the number of males/females even out as you get older. Men are more likely to die at work, in war, or kill themselves, so the number actually becomes quite even once you're 40+. Also, women live longer. So throughout all your important years, not only are you fighting against the top 20% of men, there are LITERALLY a fuck ton more men. If every single male and female were to date their looksmatch and have monogamous relationships, there would still be a fuck ton of incels unless you dated 40+ yr old women. This is something I never EVER see talked about, even though it's a fucking huge deal. Combine this shit with hypergamy, online dating, and every blackpill and it's no WONDER there are so many incels.
Actually,even now there is higher mortality for males before they reach like 30 or something,meaning those 5-8 guys will probably die before this age and at around 18-25 years its 100 males for 100 females.
If we don't count some countries aborting females (lmao at chinese parents aborting their daughter that would date a rich beautiful guy while being a subhuman,and instead giving birth to a subhuman incel that will rot til he joins his dead sister in the grave)

Last edited:
High IQ for a graycel. Consider me impressed. :feelsokman:

Cucked tbh bc that’s what foids want to happen
nah its just euthanasia. Plus this creates less scarcity for men so foids lose a little bit of power

Only way to escape inceldom is death

never thought about this tbh, the more competition for worse it gets, but let's not also forget even if women out populated men in a certain area they'd just share chad instead of going for a sub5
Yea