Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why they call us pedophiles

vargstrike

vargstrike

Recruit
★★
Non-incels want us to shut up and keep to ourselves. We're not meant to befriend fellow incels, nor speak out about the insane expectations that we treat women who loathe us like goddesses. Thing is, people can't outright say they want us socially isolated, jailed, or dead, as that would preclude them from having the moral high ground they so need to prop up their fantasy world. So, they do what any persecutor would do before rousing a lynch mob or army: create a universally repugnant pretext. And no crime is more universally repugnant than fucking kids. Murder you say? Serial murderers are the protagonists of the spaghetti mystery series which span every network and streaming service. Theft? Depends on who you steal from, requires evidence, and half the time no-one cares. The list of morally ambivalent acts goes on. But no one likes a kid diddler.

It's disgusting, but the reality. Don't trust what you read. Some people are this very minute trying to shut us down for simply talking to one another as male virgins. The real question is, if a fellow incel is accused of being a pedophile, are you going to give him the benefit of the doubt before there is evidence, or are you going to whine to the mods for not cracking down on any incel who finds sixteen yr olds attractive? The way I see it, unless we have a brotherhood, incels as a group won't last five years.

Its always in their defense to strawman, defame, and accuse us of such things.

Yeah, and I'm wondering how far they'll go when they realize we aren't going anywhere.

Im not a pedophile but im deffinetly a hebephile

I've never had a pedophilic thought in my life.

I am a little bit of a pedo.

Panda said:
Im not a pedophile but im deffinetly a hebephile

Just looked it up and that actually might be the right word to describe me, not pedophile. Anything under 11 years old isn't really attractive to me.