Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why they named it TikTok

Studiocel

Studiocel

virgin but not incel
-
They named it tiktok because they know the end is near. Time is running out and western society cannot be saved. The clock is ticking.

tik tok
tik tok
tik tok

1 Doomsday clock

Learn Mandarin before its too late.

Thats right. Also postmax

it ended when they got the right to vote

I thought because it rhymed with Cock, like TikCock

Over for geologictimecels.

I wish Putin, Kim Jong Un or anyone else dropped a bomb where I live and end it all already.

They named it tiktok because they know the end is near. Time is running out and western society cannot be saved. The clock is ticking.

tik tok
tik tok
tik tok

View attachment 374067

Learn Mandarin before its too late.
Sounds like Cope ngl

We just gotta kill all the chinks. No idea why cucks are so afraid of them.
Tbh

Nobody blends well with them when breeding, and they're natural born cheats. Just absolute subhumans overall.

I'm pretty sure the legit reason in 2017 was Trump running his dick-measuring contest with Kim Jong Un. But yeah, TikTok is yet another sign of our degenerating culture rapidly accelerating towards the complete collapse of social fabric.

Ngl it's also sketch that it started off fairly obscure as musical.ly, China bought it and rebranded, and now all of sudden it's a global sensation