Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why time passes so slowly?

Black Soul

Black Soul

Incel suicide worldwide
★★
I really hate my 20's because as incel I will have nothing at this years (no gfs, no sex, no money, no happiness, no respect, etc.).
Instead it get worse for example I should endure the pain and sweat on wage slavery and studymaxx.
In addition, I am forced to be affected by the global issues such as globalization, the next collapse of the global economic system, global warming, pollution, epidemics and wars.
For this reasons, I just hope my wealthmaxx's years will finish quickly (Sometimes I dream of closing my eyes, and when I open them, I will be 33 years old and 10 years have passed in a blink). So I finally can live in peace and pleasure and not worry about anything until rope, But it's unfortunate that bad times pass very slowly and I can't help but feel frustrated, impatient and lack of achievements :(

In the end, could you relate with my problem and do you have thoughts to solve it?

Things will get worse for you after your 20s

It passes fast for me tbh, im in my prime wastijg my youth

Get on a series, pirate a videogame or do some homeworkouts or just sleep all day

I know right, I just want to die already lol

Time passes fast when you are having fun

cope it's only your health will deteriorate

If I waste my time I get a terrible anxiety and feel fear + I can't ignore every thing because reality will not have mercy on me
I think your anxiety is the root of the problem, you care too much about time

Time passes fast when you are having fun
you're right but In my experience this theory can't be depended on to wealthmaxx or studymaxx.
unfortunately most useful matters are not enjoyable
I think your anxiety is the root of the problem, you care too much about time
Of course, if we take into account many factors like my parents upbringing and the education system, We will realize that it's an expected result.

lol i wish time passed slowly for me, everything is accelerating to its bitter end

It's because you are still young.

And there are still new events in your life.

Once you settle into a life pattern it speeds up a lot.

For example im old almost 60, and my life is a blur of sunrises and sunsets. With very little newness in between.

It will pass quickly vERy soon

Once you settle into a life pattern it speeds up a lot.
Tbh it was the best practical answer I've got in this thread, thank you seniorcel
For example im old almost 60, and my life is a blur of sunrises and sunsets. With very little newness in between.
I'm sorry for you but that's similar to what I wish at this point