Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why twitter is worse than reddit or tumblr or any other social media site.

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
We shit on reddit alot. We call reddit soy, faggot, degenerate, and a concoction of other words. You would think that reddit is arguably the most soy site, however I introduce you to twitter. It is even worse. It is worse for 3 reasons mainly and one side reason.
1:accessibility

2:Age

3:lackings

4:Ebonics

For my first point I want to say that twitter is objectively easier to get and use than reddit. It is easier to post on twitter than reddit, you can get the mobile app easier and the interface is easy to use in comparison to reddit's interface. Because of this, people can post a tweet literally WHERE EVER. It is easier to write a twitter post than a reddit post

for my second point I want to clarify who is on Twitter. There are soyboys and children on twitter just as much as there are on reddit, however twitter has way way more old people (For see point #1) however these are not the old people that are conservatives and who remember a time negros were in jail and women didn't have rights and how we can go back to that and whatever. These are tranny/liberal boomers, who are arguably worse than edgy stalinist teens who are just going through a phase. Old liberal boomer trannies are the most delusional people you can come across, so trenched in their belief and trapped in a senile delusion.

For my 3rd point I put lackings as 2 main things, that being a lack of characters, or letters/numbers/keys on your keyboard (Twitter has a character limit on its tweets). Because of this you can only post at max maybe a short paragraph. Because of this intellectual discourse is nie impossible when talking to someone. All you can say is short blurbly sentences that make it hard for people to reply to and not only that it is very easy to take what you say out of context. Not only is there a lack of characters but also a lack of groups or related groups so it's kind of an every man on an open field/plain.

For my 4th and last point, I will call it ebonics although you can also say niggers. The ebonics on twitter (for euro cels, it's when someone says yall, cappin, dis, dat, black people speak) is NOTORIOUS. Almost every fucking liberal retard on there uses it. If you aren't talking to an old tranny or brainwashed 40 year old leftard, you are talking to an ebonics speaking nigger monkey that you can't understand.

I have been on the internet for a while, and I've seen many sites. Twitter has to be the most devoid of knowledge and braincells. Bar none. It is like if reddit was somehow even MORE political and instead of young teens going through an edgy liberal phase its full of old men who mutilated their penis and everyone talked like they were from Compton. It is a conductor of blurbs of shit information and deluded people. Reddit is bad, but Twitter is worse.

Last edited:
Do you use it?

I don't use Twitter so i don't know tbh

I follow my fav content creators there. Without Twitter I wouldn't have known how retarded the average powerscaler is. They ask for a video Meliodas vs Naruto even though the outcome is obvious, they say Beerus is invincible, they argue on fucking TikTok...

Twitter is the biggest sjw left wing echo chamber there is. Avoid

its obvious that twitter bans you for wrongthink which is why I don't post my political opinions on there

nothing but breads and circuses

Twitter has the worst of humanity

Ah, seems easy enough then

however twitter has way way more old people (For see point #1) however these are not the old people that are conservatives and who remember a time negros were in jail and women didn't have rights and how we can go back to that and whatever.
They are mostly Millenials.

+of twitter it ha MAPS, but not great plus, as still was banned because of that

its obvious that twitter bans you for wrongthink which is why I don't post my political opinions on there

nothing but breads and circuses
I have twitter but have no posts tbh I just use it for news

I have an account there and you can't even argue with foids because an army of white knights will come in straight away abd defend m'lady

You're absolutely right, it's amazing there's a site shittier than Reddit. What's worse, people over there speak as if their opinion matters, ON THE FUCKING INTERNET OF ALL PLACES :lul:

twitter is shit because a high percentage of foids are on the website. reddit is at least mostly male. and tumblr is basically dead. so that's why it's shit