Why was I banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
I'm still a KHHV.
If people who've literally had sex can remain here, than so should I.

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admincel
-
I know there has been some discussion about me, asking where I was or what I was doing. Fortunately, I did not rope (LOL) but I've escaped inceldom instead. That girl you said would cuck me, never did and we're almost three months together. (We're planning to meet up next month too)

Thank you guys for supporting me back when I needed it and giving me a sense of belonging. Since I'd no longer consider myself an "incel" I'm leaving this place, but if you still want to talk to me I'm always on discord.
I'm still a KHHV.
:feelsseriously: I don't wanna know. Denied.
@knajjd was the one who originally banned you, if he has something to add he will.

knajjd

knajjd

Modcel
-
you’re an incorrigible asshole who’s used this place only and only to brag whenever you’ve had some “e girl”, and then upon failure made threads about how you’ve learned your lesson and won’t orbit again, etc. rinse and repeat. I’d warned you specifically that you would be getting banned permanently for your next such brag thread, and you did it anyway. going by your past posts, one of which sergeantincel has conveniently quoted here in his post, you’re now bullshitting about still being a virgin. of course you’re banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.