Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why was the "/that-foid-who-made-a-school-presentation-about-us-this-is-her" thread deleted?

Wait, for real?

@Edmund_Kemper Can you confirm?

Wtf why ? I highly believe all the pics where from social which ever one is allowed to see and save because she posted them there unless he hacked her phone and took the photos that way then it would be illegal jfl at this this is such a shit move from the mods I really like the mods but this is just weakness to the highest level giving in to those foids while nothing illegal has been done if I post a pic of my self here any one can screen it as long as they don’t make money from it it’s all legal

IT freaked out over the thread

Cucked beyond belief.

The thread had caused an outrage on IT JFL

WTF which rule did the thread violate? @mental_out

EK’s threads always freak out IT lol, he’s a pretty based poster imk

Well, all of those pic were from her reddit and thus public. Maybe the mods deleted it because it was giving a foid attention.

It's hilarious how she's saying we "doxxed" her when there was only pics of her face on the original thread. First of all, that's far from what doxxing is. Second of all, if you don't want to be shown online, then maybe don't post pics of your face on social media.
:feelsseriously: The person who made it requested I delete it
Bruh.