Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why we can never recover from first love. Take the FirstLovePill, buddy boyos.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Dr Brynin found that the euphoria of first love can damage future relationships. "Remarkably, it seems that the secret to long-term happiness in a relationship is to skip a first relationship," said Brynin. "In an ideal world, you would wake up already in your second relationship."
While researching the components of successful long-term partnerships, Brynin found intense first loves could set unrealistic benchmarks, against which we judge future relationships. "If you had a very passionate first relationship and allow that feeling to become your benchmark for a relationship dynamic, then it becomes inevitable that future, more adult partnerships will seem boring and a disappointment," he said.

Dr Gayle Brewer, a lecturer in social psychology at the University of Central Lancashire, agreed: "If you judge adult relationships against your first relationship, you are using a single benchmark: that of an intense and unrealistic passion," she said. "Adult relationships need all sorts of other virtues to survive, many of which are not compatible with that level of intensity. For example, you might have felt passionate about your first love because their spontaneity was breathtakingly exciting.

TLDR: If you aren't her first love and chad is her first love, you'd never be loved by that girl which is inevitable since you can never be anyone first love. :feelsrope:

Jfl if you are not roping in 2020

We incels have no benchmark at all. The only first relationship we might ever have is with a used up old hag whos looking for a wageslave to provide for her while reminiscing about her first love with chad @ 14.

It is so hopelessly over.

I remember arguing in favor of this phenomenon and saying it works a lot like how first impressions do, except much more intense, because sex is much more primal and valuable.

This also explains why some people have weird fetishes. Some or all elements of a fetish were most probably present during their first sexual experience.

Glad to see someone formally investigate it.

We incels have no benchmark at all. The only first relationship we might ever have is with a used up old hag whos looking for a wageslave to provide for her while reminiscing about her first love with chad @ 14.

It is so hopelessly over.
It never began for us.

Brutal thread. it is so fucking over.
There's only first love nothing beyond that.

professors for things such as love and sex.
why arent there professors for things such as inability to be a part of society and commence in natural relations of the universe, aka having a significant other?
and dont give me shit like that this cuck Jordan Peterson is that kind of professor

I remember arguing in favor of this phenomenon and saying it works a lot like how first impressions do, except much more intense, because sex is much more primal and valuable.

This also explains why some people have weird fetishes. Some or all elements of a fetish were most probably present during their first sexual experience.

I've posted about first love here before as well.

But IT told me that even if she's had sex with 435 men she'd be perfectly capable of loving and being loyal to me. :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Only chad gets to commit with his first love. While we have to settle for a used up cumdumped ugly gigawhale roastie with the condition of buxxing her ass.

I still remember my first love's feelings, I was such a retarded soy tho.

I wonder if this study analyses the difference in the genders as far as first love is concerned. Iam sure the effect of first love is much higher in women than in men.

But IT told me that even if she's had sex with 435 men she'd be perfectly capable of loving and being loyal to me. :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Soycucks and Trannies are retards.

Only chad gets to commit with his first love. While we have to settle for a used up cumdumped ugly gigawhale roastie with the condition of buxxing her ass.

A cumdumped who hates you not love.

Completely brutal. JBF theory is very legit. Sadly for most of us here we are far far beyond the age to pull that

I think the study talks more about mutual first love, not your onetitis who didnt give a fuck about you.

Completely brutal. JBF theory is very legit. Sadly for most of us here we are far far beyond the age to pull that
The First love pill is brutal. JFL at cucks and copers who deny it.

I think the study talks more about mutual first love, not your onetitis who didnt give a fuck about you.
I know but it still feels intense tbh just imagine what Chads ends up having

The First love pill is brutal. JFL at cucks and copers who deny it.
It's why incels insist on virgins while retarded bluepillers think that's 'misogynysitic'.

Dr Brynin found that the euphoria of first love can damage future relationships. "Remarkably, it seems that the secret to long-term happiness in a relationship is to skip a first relationship," said Brynin. "In an ideal world, you would wake up already in your second relationship."
While researching the components of successful long-term partnerships, Brynin found intense first loves could set unrealistic benchmarks, against which we judge future relationships. "If you had a very passionate first relationship and allow that feeling to become your benchmark for a relationship dynamic, then it becomes inevitable that future, more adult partnerships will seem boring and a disappointment," he said.

Dr Gayle Brewer, a lecturer in social psychology at the University of Central Lancashire, agreed: "If you judge adult relationships against your first relationship, you are using a single benchmark: that of an intense and unrealistic passion," she said. "Adult relationships need all sorts of other virtues to survive, many of which are not compatible with that level of intensity. For example, you might have felt passionate about your first love because their spontaneity was breathtakingly exciting.

TLDR: If you aren't her first love and chad is her first love, you'd never be loved by that girl which is inevitable since you can never be anyone first love. :feelsrope:

I like how this "doctor" isn't even considering the possibility that maybe, just maybe, you are supposed to stick to your first love instead of changing boyfriends like you would with clothes.

Just a thought.

I wonder if this study analyses the difference in the genders as far as first love is concerned. Iam sure the effect of first love is much higher in women than in men.
Actually, there was one study by a famous biological anthropologist Helen Fisher I read a few year ago in which she found more activities of neurons in females' brain than males when they were shown pics of their exs.

I would argue that it must be, since the child-bearing woman is far more vulnerable to predators and is much more dependent on the man, and not vice versa. The male dumps his fat load into her tight cave, then fucks off to do the same elsewhere. But he also needs to hunt for food, so he ain't got time to stick around and give her attention. Only simps keep giving a woman attention. Chad gives her enough attention to fuck her. That's it. Once he's in, he's out.

This is a reason why chastity is highly valued in women by men. It increases the probability of her staying with you (strengthened pair-bonding). She's always going to remember her first, even if she has better.

But it doesn't stop hypergamy in its tracks, it only curbs it. Curbing hypergamy is the man's job. He's the one who has to put her in her place and keep her in check when her eyes eventually wander off at the sight of chads (high value males, genetically, socially, financially - strictly in that order).

Actually, there was one study by a famous biological anthropologist Helen Fisher I read a few year ago in which she found more activities of neurons in females' brain than males when they were shown pics of their exs.

There's the evidence for what we're arguing for.

Last edited:

I would presume so. I dont think gigachad really gives a fuck about his first love as he increases his body count, leaving behind a trail of broken foids in his wake.

Foids on the other hand, cannot do the same because they are more emotionally attached.

I like how this "doctor" isn't even considering the possibility that maybe, just maybe, you are supposed to stick to your first love instead of changing boyfriends like you would with clothes.

Just a thought.
Yep, he thinks people are certainly never going to remain in first relationship forever.

Last edited:
I would argue that it must be, since the child-bearing woman is far more vulnerable to predators and is much more dependent on the man, and not vice versa. The male dumps his fat load into her tight cave, then fucks off to do the same elsewhere. But he also needs to hunt for food, so he ain't got time to stick around and give her attention and why only simps keep giving a woman attention. Chad gives her enough attention to fuck her. That's it. Once he's in, he's out.

This is a reason why chastity is highly valued in women by men. It increases the probability of her staying with you (strengthened pair-bonding). She's always going to remember her first, even if she has better.

But it doesn't stop hypergamy in its tracks, it only curbs it. Curbing hypergamy is the man's job. He's the one who has to put her in her place and keep her in check when her eyes eventually wander off at the sight of chads (high value males, genetically, socially, financially - strictly in that order).

True. Puppy love must be made illegal.

I would presume so. I dont think gigachad really gives a fuck about his first love as he increases his body count, leaving behind a trail of broken foids in his wake.

Foids on the other hand, cannot do the same because they are more emotionally attached.
Why would he even care? Gigachad is horny due to hormone rush in his body during his teenage and he views those holes only as sex toys.

I know but it still feels intense tbh just imagine what Chads ends up having

Chad doesnt care tbh. If you had holes lining up to suck your dick, you wouldnt care too.

True. Puppy love must be made illegal.

If you think about it, it's actually a very strong case for enforced monogamy. Women's unbridled sexuality - hypergamy unleashed (thanks, feminism) - is the most destructive force in any civilized society. I've seen it argued here (sorry, whoever I'm not sourcing) that it encourages competition, instead of cooperation. It can completely shift a society's paradigm.

It's absolutely the case in many parts of the world. Just see the thread by @LiteralGoblin for a good example. Men literally change their behavior towards other men in the presence of a woman, even towards their supposed closest friends and colleagues. And in the West this competition is taken to a point just shy of men literally cutting each other's throats for pussy scraps

Unchecked female sexuality is an absolute cancer of society. Religions and cultures that control women's sexuality have always had it right.

If you think about it, it's actually a very strong case for enforced monogamy. Women's unbridled sexuality - hypergamy unleashed (thanks, feminism) - is the most destructive force in any civilized society. I've seen it argued here (sorry, whoever I'm not sourcing) that it encourages competition, instead of cooperation. It can completely shift a society's paradigm.

It's absolutely the case in many parts of the world. Just see the thread by @LiteralGoblin for a good example. Men literally change their behavior towards other men in the presence of a woman, even towards their supposed closest friends. And in the West this competition is taken to a point just shy of men literally cutting each other's throats for pussy scraps

Unchecked female sexuality is an absolute cancer of society. Religions and cultures that control women's sexuality have always had it right.
Giving them sexual rights was a big mistake.

It's absolutely the case in many parts of the world. Just see the thread by @LiteralGoblin for a good example. Men literally change their behavior towards other men in the presence of a woman, even towards their supposed closest friends and colleagues. And in the West this competition is taken to a point just shy of men literally cutting each other's throats for pussy scraps

Men have always fought over women. The idea behind social monogamy was to reduce male to male violence by allowing every male equal access to a foid around his looksmatch. Where this idea breaks down is that female sexual instincts cannot be reasoned with.

TLDR---ALPHA WIDOWS

Yeah, my first love rejected me and here I am 6 years later, still KHHV and still crushed and depressed by that rejection. JFL if somebody think I can recover :incel:
btw she is married to gigachad now :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Not reading that, trying to preserve my sanity.

20200201 114943

I knew this pill was gonna be bad.

I still daily think about my crush when I was 8
:feelsbadman::cryfeels:

(She never liked me back ofc)

Last edited:
We can never recover from first love

WE NEVER HAD A FIRST LOVE

Why don't they just recommend self control and virgin marriage then?

What the fuck is their problem?