Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why we should all be inflating the egos of 1/10 females by hitting on them with our chadfishes.

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
I have started doing this lately, where I hit on ugly subhuman females with my chadfished, further blowing up the egos of females.
You might be wondering why I'd be doing this? Why would I want to make hypergamy worse?
Well the fact is that our situations will never get better. Females are not attracted to us now and they will not be attracted to us in the future.
So my new goal in life is to make hypergamy worse for all the other more attractive guys out there. To take my revenge against all genetically superior men. Soon enough normie men will become incel, and chadlites will be having trouble. Then even Chad's will have trouble as only gigachads can get laid.
Heres an example of my experiment:
Screenshot 20200320 165928 TextMe

Screenshot 20200320 165936 Gallery

That's right, this ugly subhuman landwhale slob believed she was sexting with this gigachad:
27578982 2006217636060101 6466838120494006272 n

I will make those piece of shit normies lives a living hell. They will become complete incels because of our actions. I will make sure they know our pain, then one day in the future we can start making it difficult for chads. We will achieve our revenge, and it will be the sweetest tasting revenge there ever was
Rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt, all for revenge. The world calls for wetwork, and we answer. No greater good, no just cause. Females sent us to hell… But we’re going even deeper

Lol actual chads will brutally reject them based

That guy is not a chad. Look at the wrinkles on his upper neck. He's a wrinkly neckcel.
And a forehead wrinklecel

That guy is not a chad. Look at the wrinkles on his upper neck. He's a wrinkly neckcel.
And a forehead wrinklecel
With minor cosmetic surgery he is GigaChad though

That foid is a 4, not a 1 (maybe 5 depending on body)

She can already get Chad on Tinder.

based and revengepilled

Nope the foid is a three. But they could still get a tinder chad. I hate women.

Nope the foid is a three. But they could still get a tinder chad. I hate women.

She could make up and filter max and maybe lose the glasses to easily boost her SMV. It's not a flattering photo with a doughnut in her mouth.

You cant tell from that photo alone but her tinder photos show she is a complete landwhale, I'm talking about her looking like a 400 pound ball

She could make up and filter max and maybe lose the glasses to easily boost her SMV. It's not a flattering photo with a doughnut in her mouth.
Foids attractiveness doesn’t even matter. Foids just have to exist.

You cant tell from that photo alone but her tinder photos show she is a complete landwhale, I'm talking about her looking like a 400 pound ball

Still SMV mogs us all and will have hundreds of matches

Still SMV mogs us all and will have hundreds of matches
Sadly true. If you or I where to match with a 10/10 model looking girl on tinder we would assume it's a bot or a scam. But when these landwhales match with gigachad it's to be expected for them.
These women are fucking guys that mogg then by 9 points

they're too stubborn to date their LM