Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why were us happier as children?

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
I know I was.

Maybe it was because I didn't crave sex back then.

I didn't crave sex back then
+ I wasn't aware of social dynamics
it took me some time to realize humans don't just randomly "mature" and become responsible and empathetic
adults are basically scaled-up teenagers

it took me some time to realize humans don't just randomly "mature" and become responsible and empathetic
This.

I had sexual desires for as long as I can remember. Even in elementary school I was fucking horny and watched magazines with naked women, Jesus wtf is wrong with me.

I had sexual desires for as long as I can remember. Even in elementary school I was fucking horny and watched magazines with naked women, Jesus wtf is wrong with me.
I also had the same feeling but it wasn't nearly as strong as it is now

Because in childhood it seems that the grass is greener. In fact, the child's brain is still developing, but then a change of interests occurs.
Also, someone in childhood could be not so ugly and even tall (and then stop growing early). Plus, in childhood, we are more naive, we are more optimistic. We believe in miracles.

I was way less ugly, and also less aware of what constitutes ugliness. :cryfeels:

Maybe it's because you were fed and sheltered, and you weren't alone most of the time.

meh, I was always kinda shit on for my looks and it was only like late middle school did I start to get any friends.
guess I've always been black pilled at heart

and you weren't alone most of the time.
Brutal
meh, I was always kinda shit on for my looks and it was only like late middle school did I start to get any friends.
guess I've always been black pilled at heart
I think I looked good as a child since I got a lot of attention back then. Too bad puberty turned me into the butler on the Adam's Family.

When you're a kid you are too dumb to hobbycope though.

Because kids are oblivious.

No puberty, no responsibilities, no social bullshit. Just food, play and sleep.

Simpler times. Better times.

Less things to worry about. No worries about food, clothing, shelter, sex.

I know I was.

That and because we weren't so tainted by life. And we were experiencing more things for the first time. Also, this:
I was way less ugly, and also less aware of what constitutes ugliness. :cryfeels:

life was simple, I was naive

I wish I could go back in time, even though things weren't that great back then, they were certainly better than now...

I had sexual desires for as long as I can remember.
Same. Even when I was like 5 I remember having a definitely sexual attraction to girls, though I didn't fully understand sex until I was about 10.

Same. Even when I was like 5 I remember having a definitely sexual attraction to girls, though I didn't fully understand sex until I was about 10.
It's normal to feel attraction to girls, but not sexual desire.

For example, as a child you enjoy looking at attractive women. However, wanting to fuck them, having a boner etc. that's not normal for young children.

It's normal to feel attraction to girls, but not sexual desire.

For example, as a child you enjoy looking at attractive women. However, wanting to fuck them, having a boner etc. that's not normal for young children.
I would also get a boner or feel a tingling in my dick when I saw attractive foids. I just didn't fully understand it until I was 10.

i was bullied as a child, on top of my parents constantly fighting and mentally scarring me
i didnt like my childhood

You had hope from expectations of a normal life.

I wish I didnt have a sex drive tbh

Maybe it's because you were fed and sheltered, and you weren't alone most of the time.

Less things to worry about. No worries about food, clothing, shelter, sex.
When you’re a kid you’re not aware that this world is filled with injustice, you think that you’re special and important bc mommy tells u that u re handsome smart etc, then u turn 18 you become a man, soyciety doesnt care about you anymore if you’re not a chad or blessed with other positive genetic traits like high iq, you’re not needed anymore, you should just wageslave for the sake of global elites or other provillaged groups like foids
life was simple, I was naive

I wish I could go back in time, even though things weren't that great back then, they were certainly better than now...
You had hope from expectations of a normal life.

Probably due to being less isolated. Kids would naturally come together and play instead of foids when they get older on their phone swiping right to or texting chad

For me it was lack of knowledge of the blackpill and thinking i were not ugly.

I know I was.

We didn't have a sex drive and know how stacked against and unfair against males the world was.
We also didn't have to worry about wageslaving or the possibility of ending up homeless or in prison if we did not perform up to other people's expectations.

ignorance and the fact that we weren't constantly horny and lonely back then

This really shouldn't even be a question.

No bills. No responsibilities. No expectations. No wagecuck job.

NO sexual attraction to foids. Can't be sad about missing out on anything if you're not even attracted in the first place.