Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Why women are selling out men according to a wizard MGTOW

• Thread starter DepressionTookMyIQ
  • Start date
damn wish it was shorter, but I'll listen to it in the background while I postmax

The welfare state truly btfo'd betabuxers, it's chad only now, while the betas work their asses of to collectively provide for foids via taxation. One more reason why taxation in the current system is theft

wont watch cause too long and probably just repetition of what i already know ,
but i can respect anyone who understands and fights against hypergamy .

MGTOW are not much different from us , just a different label .
Divide and conquer , instead we should join forces .

Damn only 27 dislikes and every comment is in agreement with him. Its definitely becoming more common and accepted, in some places, for men to talk about this kind of stuff

Why can’t youtube commentators just be succinct and to the point, they always take half an hour to make a point that could be made in 3 minutes.

Last edited:
Why can’t youtube commentators just be succinct and to the point, they always take half and hour to make a point that could be made in 3 minutes.
I see your point but its because he is not editing it and is doing it on improvisation. And he talks about a lot of points in between

I will watch it

The welfare state truly btfo'd betabuxers, it's chad only now, while the betas work their asses of to collectively provide for foids via taxation. One more reason why taxation in the current system is theft
Damn only 27 dislikes and every comment is in agreement with him. Its definitely becoming more common and accepted, in some places, for men to talk about this kind of stuff

Life fuel tbh

MGTOW lol bunch of man children crying women didn’t value them like they did with chad

He is pretty much correct on everything, except for the part about artificial stuff. He doesn't understand that just because something is natural doesn't make it less dangerous. The real hormonal killer for foids was and still is cheap birth control. Food is a contributing factor though. The only solutions to the problems he mentions would involve the destruction of the US government, which is unfortunately out of reach for now. The other solution is for all MGTOWs/incels to move to a sparsely populated area and setup their own society, which is slightly more feasible.
To be fair, the vid is 7 years old. Things have gotten worse since then.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Its amazing just how little self awareness they possess. As if having some natural food some how negates his entire point of foids preferring to consoom from a store. She even talks about shopping for special organic meat like some middle class spoiled white foid JFL :lul:. The lesbian comment just seals it for me.

literally animal iq. i couldnt stop laughing when i read her comment :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yep, totally based video.

If you want to go on a deeper level, even "Chad" is not really immune to anything, Chad is just a pretty boy who fall thru the cracks of the domination, ie a woman don't "need" no man because the govt give her checks, but Chad the pretty boy still in there because he looks that good that women still want him.

But he still can't form a stable family, even Brad Pitt is divorced, even Jeremy Meeks on child support.

Chad does not control the social engineering, nor is he immune to it, he's just in a little better situation than you or me due to still being able to get pussy.

The people at the top are Eugenicists, Transhumanists, Luciferians and Globalists.

Their thinking is they will mold all of humanity to their cookie-cutter specifications, the easiest way to do that is to mold the compliant women to the will of the corporations and the state, and then the rest of us either comply with that or we get cut out of the reproductive cycle, so we get bred out of existance.

The kind of men that they want are essentially compliant low-T men who do as they are told aka "positive masculinity."

The kind of men that they don't want are non-compliant high-T men who fight back and cause problems aka "toxic masculinity" aka ethnic men.

It's a global power and control with no need for wars or to take over countries.

They do it thru social programs, thru feminism, thru teaching women to be independent.

So then only "compliant males" will be able to betabux and get married.

Gradually even Chads will get arrested for doing PUA stuff, they will get #metoo'd.

"Non-compliant" high-T males, ethnic men, black men, etc will be cut out of reproduction altogether as being incompatible with the system.