Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why women are so damaged and promiscuous on average nowadays

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
- Women are submissive by nature (on average)

- Women tend to follow the status quo of their societies much more zealously than men do.

- The status quo of modern western societies tell women to be feminists and unsubmissive to men.

- Since being openly submissive to men is not acceptable, the only way left for women to indulge in the submission to men they crave is sex (with good-looking, desirable men, of course).

- They get extra slutty and do all kinds of sexual humiliation in bed with those men.

- They feel guilty about it and get extra sour and damaged.

well said/summarized

High IQ, as always.

I remember this dumb bitch tired to brag about having a high body count

Women are damaged because what they want to do doesn't make them happy or healthy. They're incapable of directing their own lives in a positive way. Believe me, they don't feel guilty about humiliating themselves for Chad, it makes them wet. They love it.

Honestly, they are just more empowered and want to chase the bigger, better dick, like their biology commands. They are no longer being fooled by cuckservatives to settle for a betabuxx.

Your posts are one of the reasons I'm here again. The constant flow of blackpills that is always happening here warms my bitter heart.

Women are damaged because what they want to do doesn't make them happy or healthy. They're incapable of directing their own lives in a positive way. Believe me, they don't feel guilty about humiliating themselves for Chad, it makes them wet. They love it.
I think young men are even more incapable of directing their own lives in a positive way. Or rather cucks make it INCREDIBLY difficult for young men to direct our lives in a positive way.

I think young men are even more incapable of directing their own lives in a positive way. Or rather cucks make it INCREDIBLY difficult for young men to direct our lives in a positive way.
Men ultimately strive for power and it's a genuine social issue that there's not much power for young men to wield nowadays. Give a man something to do and he will flourish, this is why having a job, trade, or goal is critical for young men, and now they lack these things which makes living well impossible for them. There are no good battles for them to fight. Women also strive for power, but they hate having it, because they ultimately want to be overtaken by a powerful man. This is why married women are so unhappy. You can submit to every demand, but it'll only frustrate them.

Last edited:
very nice breakdown

there is just one more factor, that most women lose their virginities with slightly older (still teen age) men, and all her emotions, expectations, sexual behavior, everything has been trained by the chads that were deemed fuckable in her early teen years, everyone else, like us, is one step behind

she will forever be trying to recreate those emotional rollercoasters, those sex acts, those social situations, even those abuses, and anything that gets in the way will grate her immensely, like her latest male not showing enough power, beauty, status and cruelty

I think women aren't so much damaged as much as they are simply acting on their biology. They aren't built for modern society. They don't feel guilty at all for doing what they do, only getting caught.

One problem is women want to be dominated. But our society doesn't allow actual domination, which would involve violence against women. So she can not ever find a man who can dominate her.