Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why women deserve hate | The logical fallacy of the 'natural' arguement pertaining towards justifying female hypergamy

Adachi

Adachi

The world has gone straight to shit
-
I've lurked enough on this forum to see threads being posted stripping women from any accountability of their behavioural hypergamy. Do not be mistaken however, this is something none unique nor confined to just this forum. It seems this has become the go to arguement for big brain normies justifying women's flawed natural impulses. This thread will serve in response to these misguided statements.

Let me start off with explaining why women deserve hate. Hate is often an expression of one's personal grievances towards an individual or collective one believes treated them with injustice, in this case the hording of sex (a necessary resource[see source]) by women to mostly unmerited cliques. In this post sexual liberation, sex and therefore lust is greatly shallow (especially in regards to women[see source]), it isn't rewarded through merit but rather genetics. Women before sexual liberation generally didn't hold jobs, or at least well paying ones. Nowadays however this isn't the case, women are more than ever increasingly participating in the workforce and specifically in white collar jobs it is often mandated by companies to include women in high positions even if not merited. More women included in the workforce results in less men in the workforce therefore men will increasingly not meet women's increasing financial standards. Either women are gonna have to accept a monogamous relationship with a looksmatch partner that earns less than her (Kek! Not gonna happen) or they'll collectively provide for Chad in a polygamous relationship.

Let's see what our feminist "allies" have to say in regards to this.
EbZ1 OwXQAM43lt

EbZ1 OwWkAI0Bbc

Ah, it seems they want us to willingly become asexual consoomers whilst they provide for Chad and hoard sex. How can any incel with dignity not hate women? If you don't hate women, my literal piss has more dignity than you.

Now in regards to the logical fallacy of the 'natural' argument. Usually these individuals that argue it's only natural for women to prefer Chad, conclude that because it is natural they're indifferent. Indeed, nature itself is indifferent however we aren't nature nor do we live according to nature. This is why we enjoy societal protection and culture from nature's relentless, merciless indifference. Think about it, if we're to become indifferent to nature as it is then why are male rapists condemned? Is it not 'natural' for men to want to rape? Does a male dog ask for the consent of a female dog? Of course not, because they're living according to nature. You see you can't have it both ways, if you're indifferent to women's hypergamy because it is 'natural', then you also must be indifferent to a man's 'natural' desire to rape women. Notice that it's only ever women who are never held accountable for their abhorrent 'natural' impulses, God forbid someone justifies a man raping a women as merely natural.

Creepy Adachi 3

Meme Tax:
20201101 123549

based and high IQ first post

Welcome. A great well thought and researched first post.

High IQ, its true everything. What nature bullshit, in modern world intelligence is much more useful than other qualities for survival but no girls wants giga smart Asian or Indian. They only care for pleasure not procreation.

Based first post.

funny how foids and cucks pick natural behaviour so conveniently

women being hypergamous and orbiting chad's cock? Yeah, that's nature we should accept :soy:

Rape, murder, violence? Noo that's toxic :feels:

strong first post
Welcome. A great well thought and researched first post.
These Greycels are starting to pretty good recently
High IQ, its true everything. What nature bullshit, in modern world intelligence is much more useful than other qualities for survival but no girls wants giga smart Asian or Indian. They only care for pleasure not procreation.
Based first post.
Thanks all! This thread was a quick one because I really needed to get this out as it's been bothering me for some time now. Usually I leave a thread's rough draft in the oven for at least a week in order to articulate my points more clearly but this one will be the exception.
Adachi

Ragefuel images. Fucking whore don't even consider that it's her high standard that's the problem. I hope she get cancer and die alone.

Last edited:
Thanks all! This thread was a quick one because I really needed to get this out as it's been bothering me for some time now. Usually I leave a thread's rough draft in the oven for at least a week in order to articulate my points more clearly but this one will be the exception.
View attachment 364975
No need for complication, this was not too long and straight to the point. Good job.

Ngl, this greycel starts out promising

This foid is essentially telling incels to accept being sexless soycietal drones. How is that supposed to solve the incel problem.
Welcome to co brocel!

This is also why shame culture is so important, for foids to know there place. The sexual revolution and it's consequences has been a disaster for the human race.

Apparently the solution to incels is to create more incels. Foid logic

Welcome to the forum, and nice first post.

I'll say half the people on this forum are volcels, they say shit like they wouldn't fuck a fat woman, or they wouldn't go dumpster diving for pussy.

This foid is essentially telling incels to accept being sexless soycietal drones. How is that supposed to solve the incel problem.
Welcome to co brocel!
This is also why shame culture is so important, for foids to know there place. The sexual revolution and it's consequences has been a disaster for the human race.
Ngl, this greycel starts out promising
Welcome to co graycel, Hope you stay for a LONG and good time.

Yes, ITS only natural to want to rape women and it's women's own hypergamy fault, stop being chad only and you gonna stop being raped by sexually starved men.

Welcome to the forum, and nice first post.

I'll say half the people on this forum are volcels, they say shit like they wouldn't fuck a fat woman, or they wouldn't go dumpster diving for pussy.

No need for complication, this was not too long and straight to the point. Good job.
It's not necessarily for the sake of complications rather because I usually miss something out of the thread I would have liked to touch on.
Insecurity and shame aren't bad things, especially if they promote none vices.
Welcome to co graycel, Hope you stay for a LONG and good time.
Thanks, I'm aware that greycels get a bad rap on this forum for making stupid threads but I promise to do none of that. As I said previously, before making a thread I usually leave it in the oven for at least a week so I can ponder over it.

Absolutely high IQ. Naturecels are beyond retarded.

great first post but why do you randomly paste your avi everywhere?

I've lurked enough on this forum to see threads being posted stripping women from any accountability of their behavioural hypergamy. Do not be mistaken however, this is something none unique nor confined to just this forum. It seems this has become the go to arguement for big brain normies justifying women's flawed natural impulses. This thread will serve in response to these misguided statements.

Let me start off with explaining why women deserve hate. Hate is often an expression of one's personal grievances towards an individual or collective one believes treated them with injustice, in this case the hording of sex (a necessary resource[see source]) by women to mostly unmerited cliques. In this post sexual liberation, sex and therefore lust is greatly shallow (especially in regards to women[see source]), it isn't rewarded through merit but rather genetics. Women before sexual liberation generally didn't hold jobs, or at least well paying ones. Nowadays however this isn't the case, women are more than ever increasingly participating in the workforce and specifically in white collar jobs it is often mandated by companies to include women in high positions even if not merited. More women included in the workforce results in less men in the workforce therefore men will increasingly not meet women's increasing financial standards. Either women are gonna have to accept a monogamous relationship with a looksmatch partner that earns less than her (Kek! Not gonna happen) or they'll collectively provide for Chad in a polygamous relationship.

Let's see what our feminist "allies" have to say in regards to this.
View attachment 364954
View attachment 364955
Ah, it seems they want us to willingly become asexual consoomers whilst they provide for Chad and hoard sex. How can any incel with dignity not hate women? If you don't hate women, my literal piss has more dignity than you.

Now in regards to the logical fallacy of the 'natural' argument. Usually these individuals that argue it's only natural for women to prefer Chad, conclude that because it is natural they're indifferent. Indeed, nature itself is indifferent however we aren't nature nor do we live according to nature. This is why we enjoy societal protection and culture from nature's relentless, merciless indifference. Think about it, if we're to become indifferent to nature as it is then why are male rapists condemned? Is it not 'natural' for men to want to rape? Does a male dog ask for the consent of a female dog? Of course not, because they're living according to nature. You see you can't have it both ways, if you're indifferent to women's hypergamy because it is 'natural', then you also must be indifferent to a man's 'natural' desire to rape women. Notice that it's only ever women who are never held accountable for their abhorrent 'natural' impulses, God forbid someone justifies a man raping a women as merely natural.

View attachment 364963

Meme Tax:
View attachment 364964
Based. Couple that with the taxpill and you'll realize how oppressed and enslaved men are and how our hate is justified. I have been saying it all the time. It's a fundamental blackpill which proves we're right.

Believe it or not there are still nature defeatists that don't get it even here.

High IQ. Welcome and have a bump, those ss made me rage.

If whores don't owe us sex then we don't owe them paying taxes or following cucked laws. 80% of men don't have to pander to whores and chads, we'll make them our bitches.

I hate foids but I believe they cannot be accountable. Where does that put me?

most incels I know are totally passive or don't care about social issues. they lead boring uneventful lives and work meaningless jobs. they are essentially no different from bluepills, what they think internally might as well be irrelevant.

so when it comes to strong emotions, i don't think most incels have it in them, other than possibly self-pity. why does it matter if incels hate women? it isn't going to affect the outcome of anything either way.

Giga iq and giga based

most incels I know are totally passive or don't care about social issues. they lead boring uneventful lives and work meaningless jobs. they are essentially no different from bluepills, what they think internally might as well be irrelevant.
100%
Except what they think internally and dare to express online with people that share their views is being "cracked down" on within the last few years so soon if they don't try and exercise that right to express themselves and just resign themselves to their fate even that will be lost.

so when it comes to strong emotions, i don't think most incels have it in them, other than possibly self-pity. why does it matter if incels hate women? it isn't going to affect the outcome of anything either way.
And even if incels hate women women hate incels way more.
Middle aged women in western countries are becoming very politically active to advocate for their interests. Guess how they want to bring the hammer down on? You guessed it? Incels and low status males overall that stand in the way of women's dominance and ambitions.

Didn't really read, but...

I am not indifferent, but I accept both realities without advocating for punitive measures.

Do I still hate them? Maybe, I am just a human, but you have to separate this. Emotion just overshadows rational reaction leading to failure.

I would probably better sleep, if I didn't hate them.

Just some thoughts.

great first post but why do you randomly paste your avi everywhere?
It's my own quirk. I post my avi in regards to how I generally feel about the subject.
Indeed women cannot be accountable, it is why they should be held accountable by men.
It matters a lot that incels who adhere to the blackpill are required to hate women. Why? Because it is the only logical next step. As I've stated in this thread
Hate is often an expression of one's personal grievances towards an individual or collective one believes treated them with injustice, in this case the hording of sex
Foolish stoics, in the attempt to ignore their hatred they're ignoring injustice, ignoring injustice is ignoring reality, ignoring reality is denying the blackpill as the blackpill is the understanding of reality. I hope I've worded it correctly.
Listen to yourself, wishing to hold comfortable lies is bluepilled.

High IQ

Ah, it seems they want us to willingly become asexual consoomers whilst they provide for Chad and hoard sex.

Flip the script and let's say men's standards were increasing and men only wanted the tightest, most youthful looking women. There'd be a social unrest.

Look at the LGBTQ's stance on any straight guy who won't date another mentally ill man that performed a sex change.

Whores must be punished to teach the others to get in line. All the old uncucked cultures knew it was ok to beat whores for acting out.
And even if incels hate women women hate incels way more.
Middle aged women in western countries are becoming very politically active to advocate for their interests. Guess how they want to bring the hammer down on? You guessed it? Incels and low status males overall that stand in the way of women's dominance and ambitions.
It doesn't matter if whores hate us more. Without men paying taxes or following cucked laws or simping for them, they're going to have to go with what men say.
Foolish stoics, in the attempt to ignore their hatred they're ignoring injustice, ignoring injustice is ignoring reality, ignoring reality is denying the blackpill as the blackpill is the understanding of reality.
They're foolish cucks not stoics.
As long as you're forced to pay taxes and follow cucked laws you can't stop yourself from hating them.

Last edited:
Indeed women cannot be accountable, it is why they should be held accountable by men.
Whores must be punished to teach the others to get in line. All the old uncucked cultures knew it was ok to beat whores for acting out.
Sounds good, but it doesn't work.
Extermination and replacement is the only thing that is worth doing.

Sounds good, but it doesn't work.
Extermination and replacement is the only thing that is worth doing.
By punishing them first it will pave the way for them to be exterminated.

By punishing them first it will pave the way for them to be exterminated.
Strongly disagree.
If we were to exterminate them, it should be done as fast and as efficiently possible.
Squads of trained incels in every single country armed AF. Not going ER, but instead Headshoting foids while minimizing other damages.
After that males will be forced to research artifical wombs and AI companions.

Strongly disagree.
If we were to exterminate them, it should be done as fast and as efficiently possible.
Squads of trained incels in every single country armed AF. Not going ER, but instead Headshoting foids while minimizing other damages.
After that males will be forced to research artifical wombs and AI companions.
That won't happen until they're punished first. Most men would rather beat foids than kill them

That won't happen until they're punished first. Most men would rather beat foids than kill them
In reality, nothing will happen. There's no way. All we can do is keep the fantasies as based as possible.

In reality, nothing will happen. There's no way. All we can do is keep the fantasies as based as possible.
Women being punished will happen soon, as long as men stop being defeatists and stop thinking they're useless cucks. Even if they're useless, they shouldn't be telling others they're useless in making change, to bring them down as well.

Women being punished will happen soon, as long as men stop being defeatists and stop thinking they're useless cucks. Even if they're useless, they shouldn't be telling others they're useless in making change, to bring them down as well.
I'm not that optimistic.

I'm not that optimistic.
Better to be optimistic than not. Especially against something like feminism that must be put out immediately like a flaming bag of shit.