Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why Women Hate Depictions Of Rape In Media (Its A Reality Check)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
The reason why women are so triggered by rape in media today, or any indication of sexual assault on a woman, is because it pulls them out of the illusion modern society creates for them, it is reality check, and we all know how much women hate reality

Rape as a concept, destroys the illusion of "female power" and reminds women that they have none, all power they have is by proxy, all safety they have is created by and facilitated by men

A great example of this was the Tomb Raider game that had a rape scene: https://kotaku.com/tomb-raider-creators-are-no-longer-referring-to-games-a-453100845

Lara Croft is a "female power" icon that many women likely live vicariously through, and to have her even be a victim of attempted sexual assault pulls them out of the fantasy and absolutely triggers them, because they are snapped right back to a reality where they are just a potential victim, they are a woman again in the truest sense, a being whose entire existence revolves around being acted upon, like an object, and society can prop up as many laws and social norms and values, etc as it wants, at the end of the day, that is all being a woman is ever really going to amount to

You can show me the richest, most powerful woman in the world, and even she has to get down on her knees and suck some guys dick (assuming she's straight), being submissive, weak, vulnerable, etc is inherent to existence as a woman, and it disturbs them whenever media, of which purpose is escapism, reminds them of their place in the world, their standing as an individual, their worth as a person, which is only ever realized through their sexuality

THIS REMINDS ME OF ANOTHER THREAD I MADE
- https://incels.is/threads/women-are-ashamed-of-their-existence-and-for-good-reason.98407/

Women aren't really an introspective bunch so I'm sure a lot of them get extremely triggered (more than most women) and they don't even know why, I can think of one kind of woman who will be most the most triggered by rape: THE CAREER WOMAN.

She's intelligent, she went to prestigious schools, maybe was at the top of her class, maybe graduated with honors, climbed her way up the career ladder, and now she has many men working beneath her, maybe she's even a CEO, she gets off on it in ways she doesn't even realize, or maybe she's a hardcore feminist and she's conscious of why she gets off on it, she likes the idea of the reversal of the power dynamic, she has all these male lackeys beneath her that she gives menial tasks to, condescends to, maybe even cock teases a bit because she gets off on getting him flustered knowing full well she would never give him the chance.

Society is set up in such a way where women can do shit like this, and fear no consequences. But lets say her favorite lackey to fuck with is Bob, middle aged, 4/10, balding white guy, typical hardworking office guy Bob. She's going to be joking about Bob with her boyfriend/husband, with her girlfriends and other women who have climbed the ladder with her, etc. Then one day she stumbles upon a depiction of rape, be it in a game, movie, music, etc, and in that instant her entire world momentarily falls apart and she is broken, because she realizes that one day Bob, that guy who is so beneath her financially, physically, mentally, etc, could just snap and rape her just like this woman she sees in media, that all her effort, time, prestige, etc means nothing in the face of biological reality, there's nothing stopping Bob from waiting for her after work and kidnapping her, this nothing stopping Bob from shooting up the office after sexually assaulting her, there is literally nothing stopping Bob BUT BOB, and if Bob snaps, there's nothing she could do to stop him

That's why women hate depictions of rape, its the ultimate reality check, the illusion of the current power structures between men and women fade away in an instant, that's why its such a shock to them and they take it so seriously when it happens, and there's all this outrage, because women can't think for themselves, they are very absent minded and not introspective at all, if a problem isn't in their face they will forget about it an ignore it.

High IQ. Women will cry more and more to ban and censor things as more and more Bobs embrace their inner ER.

Damn OP, ultra high IQ, off the charts.

Holy shit that is super well written

It really bothers them knowing a male they think is below them is actually superior in how he could have his way with her and have the power to do so without her choice

Idk this would mean betamen would hate fighting games too. Overconstructed imo, but nice try. It's more the typical try of shoehorning sjw purity fantasies into fiction. Saw it countless times for other societal questions in the same intensity.

Last edited:
Too late. Plenty of sexual violence scenes from previous movies in boomer gen x era for me to fap to.
Ty cannon films.

Idk this would mean betamen would hate fighting games too.

That seems like a false comparison, please elaborate, I'm asserting that women hate rape depictions because it reminds them that they as women can be raped by men they deem as undesirable, what does depictions of men fighting make "betamen" think of, also you are forgetting, men are mostly self aware and introspective, other men being stronger than you is already a well known and accepted reality, society doesn't create illusions for men to hide this from us, in fact society throws it in our face all the time and tells us to "man up", the reason why women get triggered is because society does create illusions for them, it gives them the illusion that men and women are equal and we can live life the same way, rape scenes destroy that illusion for a while, that's why its triggering.

That women who likes to go out and party till its late like a man would gets a huge reality check from a night time alley way rape scene, she will now think "this can happen to me" and that ruins her fun, because now she has to be conscious of her actions, its makes it apparent that women can't live life like men, and aren't like men, aren't equal to men either.

Damn. I just feel like you overemphasize certain aspects on both sides leading to a distorted view overall to the benefit of men.

It often appears to me, while you claim trying to be neutral for the sake of knowledge gain, that there is some subconscious element affecting the neutrality (and quality) of your writings.

You actually convinced me that the comparison is flawed, while interestingly enough making me come up with another point, coincidentally through remembering your WS thread, showing men even in a less beneficial light, that is instead of being triggered, overcompensating through general power fantasies, not that dissimiliar to certain feminist circles, simply not seeing themselves as weak in the first place (even the reaction once dismantled are kinda the same on a second thought).

I would need to write a whole counter statement, but this question is neither really factually verifiable nor that interesting imo (and I am a lazy ill neet).

Your op view appears a bit reductionist to me, while seemingly overinflating the one explanation you presented. Your statements wording reads quite absolute as well. Maybe it wasn't your intention though.

I am highly unsatisfied with my answer tbh, but i still felt I should at least write sth. , especially after being so direct.
:feelsrope:

Last edited:
Bob the (Pussy) Destroyer, the dramatic foil to Bob the Builder

High IQ OP. I think foids usually get this kind of reality checks during normal activities, interactions, etc. They are very aware about their nature aka inferiority.

BlackPillPresident always on point as usual.

I've always low key thought of this. I have 2 sisters, both about my age.

They both mostly independant but when shit hits the fan and one would get physically assaulte don street, it's quite obvious I'd have to be the one to step up and protect them.

Remember the quote:

The only people protecting women from bad men are other men. ''

Without the patriarchy and actual structure in place, women would get raped daily..

They only deem it rape if the guy is ugly. We all know feminists would be happy to be "raped" by a far right KKK chad

@BlkPillPres you should be the president of the beta uprising. When we obtain power, you would be the voice of our party/movement, giving enlightening, philosophical, educative and informative public speeches to the masses through the blackpill.

That's why women hate depictions of rape, its the ultimate reality check, the illusion of the current power structures between men and women fade away in an instant, that's why its such a shock to them and they take it so seriously when it happens, and there's all this outrage, because women can't think for themselves, they are very absent minded and not introspective at all, if a problem isn't in their face they will forget about it an ignore it.
Which is the reason their Hypergamy isn't a problem for them until Bob the Omega Male comes along and makes it their problem. They never saw a problem with Inceldom until Incels started using the internet to communicate their findings and Pills. Could the Roasts make it more obvious? :feelshmm:
Society is set up in such a way where women can do shit like this, and fear no consequences. But lets say her favorite lackey to fuck with is Bob, middle aged, 4/10, balding white guy, typical hardworking office guy Bob. She's going to be joking about Bob with her boyfriend/husband, with her girlfriends and other women who have climbed the ladder with her, etc. Then one day she stumbles upon a depiction of rape, be it in a game, movie, music, etc, and in that instant her entire world momentarily falls apart and she is broken, because she realizes that one day Bob, that guy who is so beneath her financially, physically, mentally, etc, could just snap and rape her just like this woman she sees in media, that all her effort, time, prestige, etc means nothing in the face of biological reality, there's nothing stopping Bob from waiting for her after work and kidnapping her, this nothing stopping Bob from shooting up the office after sexually assaulting her, there is literally nothing stopping Bob BUT BOB, and if Bob snaps, there's nothing she could do to stop him
Bobs embrace their inner ER.
Bob the (Pussy) Destroyer, the dramatic foil to Bob the Builder

Bobs out for Bob.

@BlkPillPres you should be the president of the beta uprising. When we obtain power, you would be the voice of our party/movement, giving enlightening, philosophical, educative and informative public speeches to the masses through the blackpill.

I do plan on starting my own forum for the specific goals and initiatives I believe my faction (my kind of incels) will be interested in. That's years from now, or hopefully next year if I can successful complete a certain project in time.

It basically comes to the fact that women are just physically weaker than men...

IRREVERSIBLE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW YOUR LOCATION

I do plan on starting my own forum for the specific goals and initiatives I believe my faction (my kind of incels) will be interested in. That's years from now, or hopefully next year if I can successful complete a certain project in time.

Please do keep me informed and updated, I hope you consider me to be a part of your faction. I love all your posts and personally i believe you're one of the most high IQ posters on this forum. Your posts are always blackpilled in nature, communicated in a clear/concise manner and very well-written as attributed to your poetic choice of words.