Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why women have no mercy/sympathy for truecels?

T

Truecel6

Banned
-
Maybe i am quite deformed and have slight malformation but why do women prefer bad boys over me. I would treat her better and she still chooses to suffer with the bad guy. I don’t understand female nature.

The same way none of us care about the homeless; as far as soyciety is concerned, they're just an eyesore. That why we build spikes on the ground next to office buildings.

The same way none of us care about the homeless; as far as soyciety is concerned, they're just an eyesore. That why we build spikes on the ground next to office buildings.
Ugly foids need to respect their truecel looksmatches. They pay their taxes so they're entitled to rostie pussy.

They consider you subhuman, a shit walking in the street.
They won't show mercy to people that they don't consider human.

They're just an eyesore.
They consider you subhuman, a shit walking in the street.
They won't show mercy to people that they don't consider human.
Not women only, more like people in general. There is no such thing as empathy or compassion. Nobody cares about other, we're not so far from the cave and still participating in that rat race.

Not women only, more like people in general. There is no such thing as empathy or compassion. Nobody cares about other, we're not so far from the cave and still participating in that rat race.

It's in their biology to hate

It's because you have a bad personality in terms of looks.

Basically, they'd rather be with someone who acts repulsive than looks repulsive.

Women didn't psychologically evolve to be empathetic, I once read that their moral development stops at stage 3 which the moral development of a child basically, this is all in an effort to "breed the best genes" - Natural Selection - but we know that's not the case today, as they're just breeding good looking psychopaths whom are violent and unintelligent thus the smart and cooperative genes are simply being weeded out, society is literally going back in time to tribal times and all you can do is watch .

Maybe i am quite deformed and have slight malformation but why do women prefer bad boys over me. I would treat her better and she still chooses to suffer with the bad guy. I don’t understand female nature.

The bad guy does shit that would have been seen as an advantage way back when consequences werent a thing to the psyche. Basically our most primitive times. The foids that go with bad guys are also usually meat heads or fucked in the head.

Why is that so?

Foids love to play show and tell like in kindergarten

Because truecel don't generate sympathy like handicapcels since we are physically ugly but not crippled, so they can't boost their halo and inflate their already overinflated ego by being nice to us.

JFL. They want Chad. They won't pity fuck you.

Just recently a Turkish Stacy actually suggested that I should hang myself because I'm ugly. She said that without hesitating. Where's "body positivity"? Where's that support the "empathetic" gender showed ugly and deformed foids?

There's no mercy for ugly truecels. Just pure and sheer hatred. Humanity's real face.

Ugly foids need to respect their truecel looksmatches. They pay their taxes so they're entitled to rostie pussy.
cope, no one respects tax paying cucks.

Incels need to challenge the status quo and threaten them { le foids } with violence if we ever wanna be seem / heard/ touched / listened too..

See, i'm not sure i get this complain.

Would you chose some disgusting land whale over a Stacy if you had the choice?

The real question is why women hate ugly guys so much as to want to hurt them even apart from them rejecting them romantically or sexually. You don't see the same from guys. You can joke about how ugly a land whale is with your friends but i've never seen a guy go out of his way to torment or even try to get an ugly woman in trouble with the law, just to be mean to them. But women do this constantly, sometimes to both ugly women and ugly guys. Which shows that the female mind only cares about what is superficial. They don't see a person as an individual they only see them for they are on the outside and they can't conceive a person has value apart from the way they look.

Last edited:
because sexual selection today isn't much different than it was 20k years ago. a strong and, let's say, thuggish caveman has a higher chance of survival because he can and won't hesitate to bash someones head in when necessary which means his genes will create stronger offspring with a higher survival probability. he can also be a better provider and even if he refuses to provide for the foid and child, foids can utilize a dual mating strategy to trick a lower quality male to caring for the offspring. such were the rules of the game for millions of years and it's what foids had to adapt to do.

It's simple. If your genes are shit your offspring will likely have shit genes too. Nature is cruel and they want the best genes possible for their offspring so that these can survive.

Because personality doesn’t mean shit. Only looks do

Because the bad guy has better “personality”