Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why women like men with some feminine facial features

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
A long time ago, when humans moved to more agriculture based civilization, it exposed them to more germs and bacteria. Now high T suppresses the immune system. So the very high T men died out en masse and it became a necessity to breed with more feminine men as they didn't have sky high amounts of T suppressing their immune system which made the more resistant to the new bacteria that humans were coming into contact with.

Now when I say "feminine", keep in mind I am speaking in relative terms. An ancient human woman had the facial proportions of what would be considered "masculine" for a modern human man.
94dc4cd6e58ba87c417e030fead37997

So women over time came to prefer men with some feminine features, which made modern humans more neotenous compared to our primate relatives. This made both men and women over time become more neotenous. Even what would be considered a hyper masculine man today would be "feminine" compared to an ancient hyper masculine man.

Homo sapiens is known from fossils to have had a mix of modern neotenic traits and older non-neotenic traits from its origin some 300000 years ago to the transition to early agriculture when the non-neotenic traits disappeared, which is theorized to be due to selection for the immune system adapting to survive a higher pathogen load caused by agriculture and men who retained more childlike traits being less burdened by weakening of the immune system from upper body musculature competing with the immune system over nutrients.

This may also explain why extreme musculature in men isn't attractive to most women. Most women don't like bodies like this
Ronnie Coleman 1

Probably because it signals too much T which indicates that the immune system could be compromised.

A long time ago, when humans moved to more agriculture based civilization, it exposed them to more germs and bacteria. Now high T suppresses the immune system. So the very high T men died out en masse and it became a necessity to breed with more feminine men as they didn't have sky high amounts of T suppressing their immune system which made the more resistant to the new bacteria that humans were coming into contact with.

Now when I say "feminine", keep in mind I am speaking in relative terms. An ancient human woman had the facial proportions of what would be considered "masculine" for a modern human man.
View attachment 166623

So women over time came to prefer men with some feminine features, which made modern humans more neotenous compared to our primate relatives. This made both men and women over time become more neotenous. Even what would be considered a hyper masculine man today would be "feminine" compared to an ancient hyper masculine man.

Homo sapiens is known from fossils to have had a mix of modern neotenic traits and older non-neotenic traits from its origin some 300000 years ago to the transition to early agriculture when the non-neotenic traits disappeared, which is theorized to be due to selection for the immune system adapting to survive a higher pathogen load caused by agriculture and men who retained more childlike traits being less burdened by weakening of the immune system from upper body musculature competing with the immune system over nutrients.

This may also explain why extreme musculature in men isn't attractive to most women. Most women don't like bodies like this
View attachment 166625

Probably because it signals too much T which indicates that the immune system could be compromised.

That's a reconstruction of a Neanderthal woman. Also women prefer a balance of "masculine" and "feminine" traits.

Good-looking men have a mix between masculine features and feminine features. Either too feminine or too masculine features will make you undesirable.

James Charles is too feminine
James charles

Danny Trejo is too masculine
771full danny trejo

That's a reconstruction of a Neanderthal woman. Also women prefer a balance of "masculine" and "feminine" traits.
Neanderthal women still mog me

Good-looking men have a mix between masculine features and feminine features. Either too feminine or too masculine features will look undesirable.

James Charles is too feminine
View attachment 166629
Danny Trejo is too masculine
View attachment 166630
James Charles would be fine if he didn't try to make himself look like that. Without makeup he's a perfect prettyboy for foids.

i think girls don't like these bodybuilder bodies because they are just not natural, the same with men who don't like oversized giant plastic tits or ass. it gotta be natural brah

Agriculture turned us into soyboys. Legit hypothesis for neoteny. Other primates are ugly trolls. Humans are the only ones obsessed with looks.

Another reasons is that men who were too masculine were more likely to be more aggressive and get themselves killed. Women do need a provider when they are pregnant otherwise they would have starved to death. Most women prefer men with some masculine traits: for hunting and protecting, and some feminine ones: for caring for their offspring and providing for them.

Woman love muscles , but the problem arise if you using steroids to break your natural limit , and consider your height also - i dont suggest for a 5'7 and under guys to go bulk mod .. it whould seem " weird" in away ...just go lean and atheltic and natural ( no steroids )

James Charles would be fine if he didn't try to make himself look like that. Without makeup he's a perfect prettyboy for foids.
Hes literally a faggot gay lmao. I dont think he cares.

There needs to be a balance between the femininity and masculinity in the man's face. But, women would never want a high E faggot-looking man

It just lasts a few weeks and then they want to ride Chad and the cycle repeats...

It could also just be that feminine men may have particularly beautiful daughters.

Another reasons is that men who were too masculine were more likely to be more aggressive and get themselves killed. Women do need a provider when they are pregnant otherwise they would have starved to death. Most women prefer men with some masculine traits: for hunting and protecting, and some feminine ones: for caring for their offspring and providing for them.
This too

This is why features like a strong jawline and chiseled cheekbones are attractive. It shows that the male in question has enough robustness to both be healthy and produce adequate amounts of T. As if he wasn't robust enough and produced high T, it would weaken him to the point of illness.
There needs to be a balance between the femininity and masculinity in the man's face. But, women would never want a high E faggot-looking man
Correct. I'm just shedding light on why too much masculinity may be considered unattractive.

Last edited:
I wish I was feminine chad tbh

Jason momoa is a highly overrated guy in terms of looks

He isn't an amazing looking guY. He's always trying to look like a big shot

Just be a faggot theory

It's just that being too masculine kills the symmetry of your face. For too long bodies it's because foids fear social judgment and for bodybuilders it's this + they think they are overcompensating because low self confidence or wanting to be the shit too much while being ugly so normie overconfidence and therefore unattractive

Lmao. I found the "my man is tall tee hee" meme in the comments section while reading on acromegaly.

"One more thing. My husband is 6'4" and I am 4'11" hee hee "

View attachment 166623

View attachment 166625

50000IQ post

View attachment 166623

View attachment 166625

Pretty interesting stuff, especially the underlined thing about muscles competing with immune system over nutrients.

i think girls don't like these bodybuilder bodies because they are just not natural, the same with men who don't like oversized giant plastic tits or ass. it gotta be natural brah
oversized plastic tits are so ugly ngl

TLDR; its over either way