Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why women shouldn´t be cops.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
There is a reason why there used to be certain roles to each gender in society because one gender is better at different things take this for instance, women shouldn´t be cops they lack physical strengths and fight not flight response.

JFL just look at this "strong independent woman" as soon as shit goes down she starts screaming and without her male colleague she would have lost the fight to that skinny perpetrator, she had to have the help of a man to survive.

Btw read the comments on the video they are just spot on.

Foids who have power often abuse it

giphy.gif

I want female officers so i can ovrpower them

People should really be aware of what they are physically capable (or not capable) of when applying for jobs and feminism is encouraging foids to get jobs that they aren't physically capable of, its sickening. No amount of feminism will make foids as physically strong as men. I wanted to be a cop for a while too but I'm 5'3'' and wouldn't be a good fit. Instead of demanding that I should be an officer anyways, what I did was not become an officer. Not everyone can do the job they want. It sucks but its true, even more true for important and physical jobs like police, fire, army, etc.
anyone who wants to commit crime should encourage all female police force.

I expected this to be a story about some officer being impregnated by a prisoner. Very mildly surprised.

In my state the physical fitness requirements are lowered for holes. That’s definitely not sexist, but it’s okay because muh wamens rights.

The two I know who passed were hired before the academy was even finished.

Women shouldn't be shit let alone have a gun and be in control of the zog law

People should really be aware of what they are physically capable (or not capable) of when applying for jobs and feminism is encouraging foids to get jobs that they aren't physically capable of, its sickening. No amount of feminism will make foids as physically strong as men. I wanted to be a cop for a while too but I'm 5'3'' and wouldn't be a good fit. Instead of demanding that I should be an officer anyways, what I did was not become an officer. Not everyone can do the job they want. It sucks but its true, even more true for important and physical jobs like police, fire, army, etc.
In my state the physical fitness requirements are lowered for holes. That’s definitely not sexist, but it’s okay because muh wamens rights.
I might make another thread discussing this in greater detail because it´s the same in Denmark that females have MUCH lower standards to pass the physical tests than men like one of my friends had considered becoming a cop and we looked over the physical requirements for both genders and one I remember is the bench press where men would score an A if they could bench 80kg where as females would score A+ just by bench pressing 50kg, as a man you can´t even pass the test if you only can bench press 50kg so that double standard made me extremely angry.

Again I might make a thread showing all the tests both for men and women so you can see the hypocrisy. It´s so fucked up, there is a reason they have physical tests so the cops will have the strengths to wrestle a man down and since the women´s tests are so much easier it clearly shows that they can´t physically handle the job because if both men and women had the same physical tests no women would be cops because they weren´t strong enough to past the tests but yeah muh feminism! And we are equals bla bla bla..

Women should only work as nurses

Again I might make a thread showing all the tests both for men and women so you can see the hypocrisy. It´s so fucked up, there is a reason they have physical tests so the cops will have the strengths to wrestle a man down and since the women´s tests are so much easier it clearly shows that they can´t physically handle the job.

It doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Youtube features even a video of multiple female swedish cops unable to restrain a refugee. Such examples constitute a net loss of taxpayer money and an inherent liability for security. Doing that in the military would have even more dangerous consequences. Well, they're also already doing that...

Me too. :feelshaha: Ok, first let me store my valuables somewhere really safe...

That woman's histrionic attitude got that man killed, she was acting deranged, screaming, pointing the gun every which way. Talk about how the man was deranged give me a break, I probably would have reacted the same way with that bitch screaming at me and yelling and waving her gun like its a fucking toy. Rip that guy

It doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Youtube features even a video of multiple female swedish cops unable to restrain a refugee. Such examples constitute a net loss of taxpayer money and an inherent liability for security. Doing that in the military would have even more dangerous consequences. Well, they're also already doing that.....
Yeah it´s fucked up and then they need a male cop to be the muscle to take the suspect down.

Tbh I want this too, this thread is just to show how stupid it is but in reality too would rather have female cops because they would be easy to combat if necessary.
That woman's histrionic attitude got that man killed, she was acting deranged, screaming, pointing the gun every which way. Talk about how the man was deranged give me a break, I probably would have reacted the same way with that bitch screaming at me and yelling and waving her gun like its a fucking toy. Rip that guy
I don´t feel sorry for that guy at all but I agree with you that she got him killed, had the male officer gone in first he could have taking that skinny ethnic down and the male cop most likely wouldn´t feel he needed to draw his gun to compensate for lack of strengths like that bitch did.

If it was a foid I wonder if he'd of shoot her:feelsmusic:

Foids shouldn't be anything, tbh.
They get outclassed by men on every field possible.
I think I'll make a thread on this later.

Do that I will definitely read it because it is so true, every field in the world men are in the lead also look at inventions and scientific discoveries ALL MEN! Women have always just kicked back and let the men do all the work.

Intelligence, amibition, physical strength, ability to focus (isnt it funny how news organizations will write about how women are better multitaskers and then in the same breath write about how it doesn't exist), propensity for violence, morality, philosophy, science, technology, engineering, parenting, just literally everything

propensity for violence, morality, philosophy, science, technology, engineering, parenting, just literally everything
Yeah how many female philosophers even exist, I have never heard of any.

Stupid fucking whore can't do anything right.

What about that stupid cow that walked into her neighbours flat an shot an killed him as a 'home invador' as she walked into the wrong flat. Somebody that retarded should never of gotten a gun and a badge.

What about that stupid cow that walked into her neighbours flat an shot an killed him as a 'home invador' as she walked into the wrong flat. Somebody that retarded should never of gotten a gun and a badge.
Yeah I remember that one it wasn´t that long ago that is a good example.