[Theory] Why Women Shouldn’t Be Allowed To Say No [According to Leftist Logic]

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

Anti-Feministische Aktion
★★★★★
58d 13h 44m
Sheboon can’t get into restaurant for being black? :soy::feels: “NOOOOO!!!11 YOU CANT DO THAT RACIST!!”
Incel can’t get into houseparty for being ugly? :soy: “Nobody owes you anything INKWELL it’s their property!11”

Imagine in public if a black guy tries to talk to me and I say “I don’t talk to black people” that’s racist and in a Leftist world would have me shot against the wall.
Now if a woman refuses to talk to a guy because he is ugly, “You go queen!” guy gets called a creep and potential rapist harassing women.

leftists also believe a baker should be forced to bake cakes for fags, they say you can’t make “my body my choice” argument because bakers are bakers and they bake for other people and that’s their stated business, that as long as you pay you should get a cake.

Now, Leftists also believe Sex is real work, so by their logic all Women should have sex with you as long as you pay the price for the service.

Now, what about women who have sex free of charge? Or they fuck a guy who bought them coffee for example?

By leftist logic, that’s the price of their service, every woman is then a sex worker. Thus they should not discriminate.

I should then (by their own logic) fuck any woman at the same price they fuck others, if they charge more, or refuse me individually that’s discrimination and inequality.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
★★★★★
109d 11h 5m
High IQ. Reappeal the 19th amendment, etc...

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

Hot berber sex 240p 2020 latest free download
★★★★★
48d 21h 28m
insanus virginem

insanus virginem

Banned
-
4d 18h 45m

I should then (by their own logic) fuck any woman at the same price they fuck others, if they charge more, or refuse me individually that’s discrimination and inequality.
At very lest actual sex workers shouldn't be allowed to discriminated based on looks, age etc if the same rules were applied to them

Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

What is the Devil if not a Avatar of God
★★★
41d 14h 8m
Sheboon can’t get into restaurant for being black? :soy::feels: “NOOOOO!!!11 YOU CANT DO THAT RACIST!!”
Incel can’t get into houseparty for being ugly? :soy: “Nobody owes you anything INKWELL it’s their property!11”

Imagine in public if a black guy tries to talk to me and I say “I don’t talk to black people” that’s racist and in a Leftist world would have me shot against the wall.
Now if a woman refuses to talk to a guy because he is ugly, “You go queen!” guy gets called a creep and potential rapist harassing women.

leftists also believe a baker should be forced to bake cakes for fags, they say you can’t make “my body my choice” argument because bakers are bakers and they bake for other people and that’s their stated business, that as long as you pay you should get a cake.

Now, Leftists also believe Sex is real work, so by their logic all Women should have sex with you as long as you pay the price for the service.

Now, what about women who have sex free of charge? Or they fuck a guy who bought them coffee for example?

By leftist logic, that’s the price of their service, every woman is then a sex worker. Thus they should not discriminate.

100% and they don't even care to listen to their flawed logic or they end up going crazy.

Strong One

Strong One

I live only for revenge
-
18d 15h 26m
This is unnecessary because that's assuming leftists even have consistent principles.

Ellviss

Ellviss

Why Even Bother...
★★
15d 12h 9m
High IQ post

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
67d 13h 45m
Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
22d 15h 43m
NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

Officer
9d 10h 22m
Seems like a strawman
.....but ur right leftists are hypocrites

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
82d 8h 56m
SJWs are massive hypocrites and feminists are even worse.

Solo Disident

Solo Disident

Senior Mentalcel
5d 23h 51m
High IQ post.

I should be allowed to beat up foids as they are allowed to beat me. Were is the equality there?

azathoth1919

azathoth1919

Recruit
★★★
2d 20h 50m
This is unnecessary because that's assuming leftists even have consistent principles.
This, the only """""leftist""""" principle is: whites and males get FUCKED