Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why Women Shouldn’t Be Allowed To Say No [According to Leftist Logic]

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
Sheboon can’t get into restaurant for being black? :soy::feels: “NOOOOO!!!11 YOU CANT DO THAT RACIST!!”
Incel can’t get into houseparty for being ugly? :soy: “Nobody owes you anything INKWELL it’s their property!11”

Imagine in public if a black guy tries to talk to me and I say “I don’t talk to black people” that’s racist and in a Leftist world would have me shot against the wall.
Now if a woman refuses to talk to a guy because he is ugly, “You go queen!” guy gets called a creep and potential rapist harassing women.

leftists also believe a baker should be forced to bake cakes for fags, they say you can’t make “my body my choice” argument because bakers are bakers and they bake for other people and that’s their stated business, that as long as you pay you should get a cake.

Now, Leftists also believe Sex is real work, so by their logic all Women should have sex with you as long as you pay the price for the service.

Now, what about women who have sex free of charge? Or they fuck a guy who bought them coffee for example?

By leftist logic, that’s the price of their service, every woman is then a sex worker. Thus they should not discriminate.

I should then (by their own logic) fuck any woman at the same price they fuck others, if they charge more, or refuse me individually that’s discrimination and inequality.

High IQ. Reappeal the 19th amendment, etc...

I should then (by their own logic) fuck any woman at the same price they fuck others, if they charge more, or refuse me individually that’s discrimination and inequality.

At very lest actual sex workers shouldn't be allowed to discriminated based on looks, age etc if the same rules were applied to them

Sheboon can’t get into restaurant for being black? :soy::feels: “NOOOOO!!!11 YOU CANT DO THAT RACIST!!”
Incel can’t get into houseparty for being ugly? :soy: “Nobody owes you anything INKWELL it’s their property!11”

Imagine in public if a black guy tries to talk to me and I say “I don’t talk to black people” that’s racist and in a Leftist world would have me shot against the wall.
Now if a woman refuses to talk to a guy because he is ugly, “You go queen!” guy gets called a creep and potential rapist harassing women.

leftists also believe a baker should be forced to bake cakes for fags, they say you can’t make “my body my choice” argument because bakers are bakers and they bake for other people and that’s their stated business, that as long as you pay you should get a cake.

Now, Leftists also believe Sex is real work, so by their logic all Women should have sex with you as long as you pay the price for the service.

Now, what about women who have sex free of charge? Or they fuck a guy who bought them coffee for example?

By leftist logic, that’s the price of their service, every woman is then a sex worker. Thus they should not discriminate.

100% and they don't even care to listen to their flawed logic or they end up going crazy.

This is unnecessary because that's assuming leftists even have consistent principles.

Seems like a strawman
.....but ur right leftists are hypocrites

SJWs are massive hypocrites and feminists are even worse.

High IQ post.

I should be allowed to beat up foids as they are allowed to beat me. Were is the equality there?

This is unnecessary because that's assuming leftists even have consistent principles.
This, the only """""leftist""""" principle is: whites and males get FUCKED