Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why would a white woman commit genetic treason?

Best way to dilute black race but the kid turn out black still. Black need to have one child while white many more....at least American race problem will be solved in 100 years.

Best way to dilute black race but the kid turn out black still. Black need to have one child while white many more....at least American race problem will be solved in 100 years.
It won't.

Brazil already proves that racial mixing doesn't stop the violence whatsoever.

Infact it seems to actually increase it.

Femholes would rather fuck monkeys than me.

dating non-whites are a sign of a bitch syndrome that they developed over time.

Anyone with an IQ north of room temperature that looks at the extensive evidence available can only conclude the racial segregation is the best choice for men of all races.

That being said one-drop rule isn't really true past about 3-4 generations and especially past 8. Assuming the white foid is actually birthing attractive children, it is more likely to breed with a white regardless of whether it is a boy or girl. The less attractive it is the more likely it will breed with an ethnic if at all.

In the end, John Lennon said it best, "Women are the NIgger of the World". I'm more likely to relate to an ethnic man than I am a white foid. Even if the most anti-whitecels on here hate me and want to see me humiliated and dead, their feelings are no different from that of white women.

Meanwhile OP wants to fuck/breed ethnic women. JFL at hypocrites like OP.

Where do you get that from?

I would never breen with an asian or black woman, Id fuck them sure but never have kids with them

Seriously?

tenor.gif

they unironically fall for the blm jew

Where do you get that from?

I would never breen with an asian or black woman, Id fuck them sure but never have kids with them

Seriously?

tenor.gif
Nigga did you really just confirm what I said but deny it at the same time? Stop cooming so much.

Nigga did you really just confirm what I said but deny it at the same time? Stop cooming so much.

I dont understand your point, its one thing to just have sex, its another to deliberately birth hybrid children in a white majority country that you know will suffer

Im ranting about the fact that she had mulatto kids, not the fact that she fucked a black guy

I dont understand your point, its one thing to just have sex, its another to deliberately birth hybrid children in a white majority country that you know will suffer

Im ranting about the fact that she had mulatto kids, not the fact that she fucked a black guy
Nope, it is the same thing. You can't complain about white women geting fucked by non-whites when you would fuck non-white women yourself. That is not how it works.

Nope, it is the same thing. You can't complain about white women geting fucked by non-whites when you would fuck non-white women yourself. That is not how it works.

I am not complaining about them getting fucked by non whites, Im complaining about them having mixed kids who will likely end up incel if theyre male

I am not complaining about them getting fucked by non whites, Im complaining about them having mixed kids who will likely end up incel if theyre male
Ahhh ok my bad bro. Most guys have a problem with fucking but would fuck non-whites.

I don't hate white people, I just hate Stormfront autists like you. White trash are honorary niggers anyway, they're not really white.
They're definitely whiter than liberal whites.

Anyway you sound like a fakecel ethnic that won't settle for an Asian.

they don't care about race they care if youre a chad or not

It won't.

Brazil already proves that racial mixing doesn't stop the violence whatsoever.

Infact it seems to actually increase it.
Brazil is a nut case. Even white people there are no better then Black's... Race mixing is not the only thing. environment culture also play a huge role. race mixing is the only option for US in long run to avoid chaos. Black need to have less kids while White people more..Dilute black race over generation & done with this race BS once and for all.

Images   2020 07 31T044931115

Black kid 2 to 3 generation down the line.

Last edited:
I think it's awesome.

Just because this triggers the retards on Stormfront.

Plus, I don't blame any ethnic for trying to upgrade by fucking a white femoid.
The irony of being otherwise based in favor of your fellow ethnics, then calling a white femoid an "upgrade"

Brazil is a nut case. Even white people there are no better then Black's... Race mixing is not the only thing. environment culture also play a huge role. race mixing is the only option for US in long run to avoid chaos. Black need to have less kids while White people more..Dilute black race over generation & done with this race BS once and for all.

View attachment 305977
Black kid 2 to 3 generation down the line.
Nah, there's a better option.

Balkanization and Civil War II to bring it about so we can all separate for once and for all into our own exclusive homogenous racial enclaves where miscegnation will once again be gloriously outlawed.

When you combine white DNA with black you don't get a better end product you simply get a smarter far more dangerous criminal/predator.

They're definitely whiter than liberal whites.

Anyway you sound like a fakecel ethnic that won't settle for an Asian.

:feelskek: as if even a noodlewhore would be ok with me

I've never heard of ethnicels being racially picky, it's only foids who do this shit

They’re just unicorn relationships. You never see white women regularly going for ethnics. Such situations are extremely rare

Women generally suck at taking important decisions because of several factors.