Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Why would being an emotional tampon bring you status?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I saw a meme somewhere that said being an emotional tampon would earn you status. But why? What is an "emotional tampon?" It doesn't sound like being an emotional tampon would earn you anything good. Least of all status.

I saw a meme somewhere that said being an emotional tampon would earn you status. But why? What is an "emotional tampon?" It doesn't sound like being an emotional tampon would earn you anything good. Least of all status.
Emotional tampon is like being there for a woman but like to talk about their problems in their life. It’s assumed that you’ll be a potential relationship partner since ya know them well for a long time but ya wouldn’t be in a relationship with them. Hence the status symbol thingy. It’s peak orbiting.

Emotional tampon is like being there for a woman but like to talk about their problems. It’s assumed that you’ll be a potential relationship partner since ya know them well for a long time. Hence the status symbol thingy. It’s peak orbiting.

I thought status was, like, being famous.

The emotional tampon guy is the most important of the cuck orbiters. It's like an achievement tbh.

I would never want to listen to foids bullshit drama

Thats what having foid friends will do to you. You become an emotional tampon

It removes status from you