Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why would you request a voluntary ban ?

cuz u a good boi

I don't understand it either tbh.

I would only do it if I ascended. But obviously that's unlikely if i'm already here.

They can’t resist the temptation to log in and postmaxx

I would only do it if I ascended. But obviously that's unlikely if i'm already here.
Some people haven't ascended and are just "taking a break" but once again, requesting a ban is useless.

Nigger you're literally 15 years old, it's too early to decide on that.
I'm not deciding anything. I'm predicting my future saying it's unlikely

It helps with willpower to stay away a while.
I'm too high inhib and don't have the willpower to bother a mod to voluntarily ban me. My only way to stay away from incels.co would be to LDAR from my current LDAR lifestyle.

fakecel trait: requesting a ban
truecel trait: going out death by janitor by spamming their inbox with nigger

fakecel trait: requesting a ban
truecel trait: going out death by janitor by spamming their inbox with nigger
:feelshehe:
49b.png

Last edited:
It's because these forums are just too intense and addictive no-one could ever have the willpower to ever just stop logging onto it.

It's because these forums are just too intense and addictive no-one could ever have the willpower to ever just stop logging onto it.
Even if you can't log in you can still read, right ?

FBI make you

You ascend (least likely)

Your skeptical of your ascension and request temp ban cause you dont know if your getting cucked

Ect
Even if you can't log in you can still read, right ?
I think you can also have private conversations with other incels

For attention.

the blackpill can cause internal damage

I'm too high inhib and don't have the willpower to bother a mod to voluntarily ban me. My only way to stay away from incels.co would be to LDAR from my current LDAR lifestyle.

I am guessing some don’t have the self discipline to quit posting for some time by themselves so they need to get banned to stop

It’s for incels who are weak-willed with no discipline

Why requesting a ban when u can change your password to kahwjwvcsnnwvsjsbshjdnwvwknwgskwcsjhwkdvcdkdvfsjwkwhwkdhdg and never be able to log in again?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back