Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why You Can't Rebuild Your Social Circle After College

U

uninstall

Banned
-
Thinking back, I had friends. During my primary school years, I was essentially a normie, albeit with an asterix.

In high school I had friends too.

In college I also had some friends but due to weird circumstances I lost them all (they left the college).

For the past 7-8 years, I have been 100% friendless.

I don't have a single friend.

No one calls me on my birthday except one former collegue, but this is not a real friend since we haven't seen each other IRL since I DON'T KNOW WHEN.

-------------

This lead me to the blackpill conclusion that it is close to impossible to remake your circle after you lose it.

People just look at you as a creep.

Reasons?

1.In school, all people are under the same rules. Yes, some kids are richer and prettier but even they follow the school's rules. You feel like brothers.
The same is true for college and high school. But once you leave and enter the work force, your friends or you will travel and separate ways.

2.You can't make friends at work in most cases

Colleagues are fakes. You are unlikely to befriend any of them. Once you or they leave the job, it's over

3.The biggest problem is that people at that age already have a HUGE circle of friends and are not willing to expand

By 25, most normies are done making friends. They have like 40-50 online now chat windows in CB and don't feel the need to add new ones. Thus the creepy oldcel looknig to go to the movies with them is blocked.

This leaves many oldcels, young adults, in isolation like me.

Every interaction I have is transactional - I pay someone to give me something or do something for me.

This leaves a huge void in your life.

IMO this is the biggest reason for inceldom for guys who are 5+

Don't fall for the friend delusion. As soon as your common interests disappear, so does your 'friendship' no matter the circumstances.

I never cared about friends honestly but my looks stopped my chances with women before “do you have friends?” could become an issue. It’s a steep climb after college but it can be done, no idea how but I’ve seen 5s and 6s do it.

Don't fall for the friend delusion. As soon as your common interests disappear, so does your 'friendship' no matter the circumstances.

Of course, but it's good to have company, watch games, play games, talk to someone in real life instead of dwelling on forums

I will never go to college anyways...

Of course, but it's good to have company, watch games, play games, talk to someone in real life instead of dwelling on forums
All my old friends are degenerates. I crave the company sometimes but I always stop myself from contacting them because ultimately they don't improve my life in any way.

Having common interests (going to same school, work, same degree, hobbies, etc) doesn't necessarily mean you are likely to get along or friends with that person imo,

I would just go to colleges and act like I was going there to make friends.

The social circle game is a huge cope. Incels don't have friends.

With married normies the social circle only extends through the woman, even more so when they have children. Couples befriend couples. If the woman frivorces the man it's over and the couples will ghost him, shun him etc.

With married normies the social circle only extends through the woman, even more so when they have children. Couples befriend couples. If the woman frivorces the man it's over and the couples will ghost him, shun him etc.

with normies, even if the guy gets cucked and she does drugs, the guy's own family, (his parents, etc.) will hate the man
even if it wasn't his fault she fucked up the marriage

with normies, even if the guy gets cucked and she does drugs, the guy's own family, (his parents, etc.) will hate the man
even if it wasn't his fault she fucked up the marriage
Not sure about that but he has to keep proving his worth to his in laws.

Not sure about that but he has to keep proving his worth to his in laws.

it was just my way of saying "it's always the guys fault, no matter what, all the time"

the friends thing is retarded, there's an endless amount of basketball leagues in every city with chads/tyrones if you like beating the shit out of your body to play sports and want to meet bros

it was just my way of saying "it's always the guys fault, no matter what, all the time"

the friends thing is retarded, there's an endless amount of basketball leagues in every city with chads/tyrones if you like beating the shit out of your body to play sports and want to meet bros
I'm more likely to walk on Mars than inside a basketball stadium lol. That's a place I will never even approach within a 100 km radius.

I'm more likely to walk on Mars than inside a basketball stadium lol. That's a place I will never even approach within a 100 km radius.

it's not worth it anyway. having male friends won't get you laid.

you're better off trolling tinder.

it's not worth it anyway. having male friends won't get you laid.

you're better off trolling tinder.
I feel better off with animals, for all the good or bad reasons. I will end up a hermit.

Never had a social circle and enver cared about getting one. Only concern was pussy

Seems legit to me. I've been 100% friendless for a very long time now and as an oldcel i literally have no contacts on my elderly phone.

It was fairly easy for me to do when I actually tried. Went to meetup groups that existed for that sole purpose. People were eager to hang out because they were friendless losers as well. Even got invited to a swingers club, lol.

How many real friends do normies have? I'd say 0.

A real friend is almost impossible.

Facebook, social circles are all normie copes.