Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why you need to change your MINDSET

B

Blackpill Bishop

Banned
-
A lot of people automatically associate 'Mindset' with Red pilled PUA nonsense - which is fair enough, because we've all had our fair share of experiences consuming PUA content
and making all sorts of approaches only to realize we've simply wasted a truck load of time

However, the points I'm making are not blue pilled or red pilled, it is simply COMMON SENSE 101

Your MIND is the only tool that you have available to yourself 24x7 and your MINDSET is the most important thing which will determine the outcome and results in your life in terms of anything you're pursuing (wealthmaxxing, looksmaxxing etc)

Your Mindset affects your Thoughts

Your Thoughts affect your Beliefs

Your Beliefs affect your Actions

Your Actions affect your Results (which is your life)

For example - if someone has a negative beaten down mindset - this is how it will affect their lives

THOUGHTS - Things are not going well / there seems to be no hope / no point in trying

BELIEFS - Life is incredibly hard and I don't stand a chance

ACTIONS - Not taking any action to improve your life situation, simply laying down and rotting

RESULTS - Living a sorry life of destitution and poverty, simply wasting your days waiting for your demise

A lot of us have a negative mindset due to obvious reasons, but you simply have to claw your way out to change your mindset - you simply cannot afford to have a negative mindset because that is the base of everything.

I am not claiming that by changing your mindset you will ascend with a foid and become a millionaire overnight

What I am claiming is that if you never change your mindset, you will NEVER ascend or be successful wealthmaxxing

What is this grifter garbage? This reads like a self help book for women.

Just change your mindset bro despite how society has treated you and shaped your self esteem.

What a load of nonsense.

?

A What

Just change your mindset bro despite how society has treated you and shaped your self esteem.

Yes. Why shouldn't you?

To that you might say "So you think I just choose to feel this way? Are you underestimating how bad I have it?" No one said it would be easy. But you should wanna try to be happy.

This is basically Whitepill 101

"Focus on things you can control"

I agree but changing mindest doesn't guarantee success. Although, NOT changing mindest almost always guarantees failure.

This is important to understand because some fags associate Whitepill with Success. Which is not true at all

Not Changing Mindset = Failure :yes:
Changing Mindset = Success :no:

I partially agree because nothing good can come from bathing in negativity. Where i disagree is
you simply have to claw your way out to change your mindset
if you never change your mindset, you will NEVER ascend or be successful
What if it's not a mindset problem but a physical one? For truecels that is almost deformed, short, and have asperger, there's no "mindset" to change.

Sounds like a neoliberal cop out that a normie infiltrator would say to attempt to convince lowIQcels to blame themselves instead realizing that no amount of positive thinking and "hard work" will pay off before it's too late... This kind of shit is called "deescalation" and "deradicalization" in their industry.

sounds like redpill cope shit, not for me.
Looks + Height or ovER.

Just change you mindset bro!!!!!! you'll get lots'a pussy!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Just accept your oppression bro :soy:

Why don't you change your mindset into that of a bluepiller's, then get off this website? Ignorance is bliss after all.

Lead by example and warp your mindset into a cucktears member. Go on, show us how it's done.

Wow, that’s amazing.

Yes. Called genetics
Unfortunately that is not an applicable solution, anything else?
View attachment 372225

Sounds like a neoliberal cop out that a normie infiltrator would say to attempt to convince lowIQcels to blame themselves
Who else should be blamed besides oneself

that no amount of positive thinking and "hard work" will pay off before it's too late

And you've got a better solution?
Just change you mindset bro!!!!!! you'll get lots'a pussy!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I am not claiming that by changing your mindset you will ascend with a foid and become a millionaire overnight

What I am claiming is that if you never change your mindset, you will NEVER ascend or be successful wealthmaxxing
Why don't you change your mindset into that of a bluepiller's, then get off this website? Ignorance is bliss after all.

Lead by example and warp your mindset into a cucktears member. Go on, show us how it's done.

I am not advocating the blue pill

Having a positive winning mindset does not mean being bluepilled

Last edited:
Why would you post this turd here. This is not reddit .

Agreed but you should do it by taking mind altering drugs. NDRIs for instance give you motivation. If you can do it without drugs then you're probably a normie, a white NT 4 (fakecel), a high IQ non-truecel or a deluded incel who keeps trying without actual results

my crakka watched/read The Secret

I have seen you spewing some positivistic bluepilled bullshit in another thread and here you are at it again. Reported.

Agreed but you should do it by taking mind altering drugs. NDRIs for instance give you motivation. If you can do it without drugs then you're probably a normie, a white NT 4 (fakecel), a high IQ non-truecel or a deluded incel who keeps trying without actual results

I have seen you spewing some positivistic bluepilled bullshit in another thread and here you are at it again. Reported.

And still you have no refutable arguments to make against them

A lot of people automatically associate 'Mindset' with Red pilled PUA nonsense - which is fair enough, because we've all had our fair share of experiences consuming PUA content
and making all sorts of approaches only to realize we've simply wasted a truck load of time

However, the points I'm making are not blue pilled or red pilled, it is simply COMMON SENSE 101

Your MIND is the only tool that you have available to yourself 24x7 and your MINDSET is the most important thing which will determine the outcome and results in your life in terms of anything you're pursuing (wealthmaxxing, looksmaxxing etc)

Your Mindset affects your Thoughts

Your Thoughts affect your Beliefs

Your Beliefs affect your Actions

Your Actions affect your Results (which is your life)

For example - if someone has a negative beaten down mindset - this is how it will affect their lives

THOUGHTS - Things are not going well / there seems to be no hope / no point in trying

BELIEFS - Life is incredibly hard and I don't stand a chance

ACTIONS - Not taking any action to improve your life situation, simply laying down and rotting

RESULTS - Living a sorry life of destitution and poverty, simply wasting your days waiting for your demise

A lot of us have a negative mindset due to obvious reasons, but you simply have to claw your way out to change your mindset - you simply cannot afford to have a negative mindset because that is the base of everything.

So what should your mindset be like?

I'm going to surgerymaxx and change my face before I change my mindset

I'm going to surgerymaxx and change my face before I change my mindset

I'm gonna try simping and maybe I'll change my mindset

Looks affect how people treat you (good looks imply a better treatment from others).

That treatment affects your mindset, along your will (I'm adding this because some people can get treated harshly and still be bluepilled anyways).

Then you can go on talking about the effects of your mindset, but never forget those two things first.

This also shows that, because looks can't be fundamentally changed (your genetics will stay the same, even if you looksmaxx you'll be far away from being a Chad), your mindset is hard to change.

That is verified in practice, with the blackpill: unless your will is fucking weak, once you're blackpilled (ie you understand how it works all around you), there is no returning in the bluepill.

So what should your mindset be like?

A Positive Winning mindset no matter how hard times are - A Mindset based on improving yourself every single day whether thats wealthmaxxing, looksmaxxing, surgerymaxxing or whatever you consider important for your current situation

This may sound blue/red pilled or whatever you'll want to brand it, but I'm still waiting for a better solution to be proposed

wash your penis op

What about the foids I genuinely believed I had a chance that brutally rejected me every time?

Self-help cope

This is a good advice only for money/career if you already have good education and not mentally damaged in any way.

This is an incel forum faggot. How tf does any of this help in ascending. You are essentially saying bluepilled/redpilled garbage but then leaving a disclaimer saying this isn't bluepilled.
=

That's like saying "I'm not saying buying a lottery ticket everyday will make you a miliionaire, but if you don't buy it then you will never be a millionaire".

This is an incel forum
Okay and your point is?

How tf does any of this help in ascending
A positive winning mindset is MANDATORY if you want to have any chance at ascending

That's like saying "I'm not saying buying a lottery ticket everyday will make you a miliionaire, but if you don't buy it then you will never be a millionaire".

Yes - that is a factually correct statement - but not a fair comparison because,

the probabilities of winning the lottery are extremely low - because there is a huge element of luck involved that is not in our control

There is no luck involved in changing your mindset, it will definitely improve your overall life situation

What is this grifter garbage? This reads like a self help book for women.

What a load of nonsense.
This doesn't apply to inbreds like you

This doesn't apply to inbreds like you
It really is a compliment to me that you're stealing my insults now, inbred spic with dirty nails

Lets say some random guy came over to your house and beat you up, you call the police and make a report, label it a freak accident and try to forget about it

Then he comes the next day and beats you up again, you make another report

Are you seriously never going to do anything different and just get beaten up every single day for the rest of your life? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Because that's basically how your perspective functions

Yeah the things done to us by society have shaped us, so are you saying it makes logical sense to you, to remain in that shape and just accept your mistreatment?, you won't do anything to escape it?

You speak about the treatment like its past tense, its present continuous, it doesn't stop, so your mindset only results in endless failure and mistreatment till the day you die

Sounds pretty stupid to me

Lets say some random guy came over to your house and beat you up, you call the police and make a report, label it a freak accident and try to forget about it

Then he comes the next day and beats you up again, you make another report

Are you seriously never going to do anything different and just get beaten up every single day for the rest of your life? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Because that's basically how your perspective functions

Yeah the things done to us by society have shaped us, so are you saying it makes logical sense to you, to remain in that shape and just accept your mistreatment?, you won't do anything to escape it?

You speak about the treatment like its past tense, its present continuous, it doesn't stop, so your mindset only results in endless failure and mistreatment till the day you die

Sounds pretty stupid to me
This is dumb as fuck. If someone beat me up I'd get a gun and shoot them.

This post doesn't give actual advice. Just empty self help book babble like "change your mindset bro".

It level reasoning and advice

I've seen this kind of message repackaged literally hundreds of times in different contexts. Just because it's presented in a blackpill context this time doesn't mean it's any different from what I've already seen before.

And yeah I read what you posted. This is literally the message of capitalism and making a life for yourself and taking control no matter what the circumstances where the onus is solely on the individual.

Just accept your oppression bro :soy:
Sounds similar to law of attraction and power of positive thinking ideals. Which is :bluepill::redpill: ngl

This is dumb as fuck. If someone beat me up I'd get a gun and shoot them.
You have just proved my point

To actually make the decision to pick up a gun and shoot the person - you have changed your mindset from being a HELPLESS VICTIM to someone who is actually taking ACTION and doing something about their life

Now apply the same concept to your life

Society is the person who is beating you up every single day - And its up to you to change your mindset and do something about it
And yeah I read what you posted. This is literally the message of capitalism and making a life for yourself and taking control no matter what the circumstances where the onus is solely on the individual.

So who else should the onus be on? the government? society?

Last edited:
You have just proved my point

To actually make the decision to pick up a gun and shoot the person - you have changed your mindset from being a HELPLESS VICTIM to someone who is actually taking ACTION and doing something about their life

Now apply the same concept to your life

Society is the person who is beating you up every single day - And its up to you to change your mindset and do something about it

So who else should the onus be on? the government? society?
Can't tell if troll, 14 year old and thinks this is deep, or just really unintelligent