Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why you should never help a woman.

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

21yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★
I’m a misanthrope, I basically hate humans in general. Their is a few I like but having observed human nature I hate most, especially females.

You should never save a woman for the simple fact that she won’t do the same for you. If a women was in trouble and you went selflessly saving her, think about it for a second would that women do the same for you? Nine times out of ten no!

Well some might say you should be a selfless and genuine person doing good for others:bluepill:

But would a women be a selfless, self sacrificial for the greater good? No:blackpill:

If you save a man however they’ll probably do the same for you. A man is more likely to be self sacrificial to help me than a woman. I’ll also return the favour back to him too.

Women are takers, while men are givers and traders.

A man will give to you and also trade back something for you. A woman just take take take never giving or trading back like a parasite.

Humans are all selfish to some degree but women selfishness is often petty and very parasitic. While men have some sort of beneficial symbiotic relation.

giving away money is giving away your time. wtf would I do that?

Women are parasites indeed

YOu're right wing but apolitical :feelswhat:

YOu're right wing but apolitical :feelswhat:
I cant change my name. I'm no longer right wing, i still agree with some points of theirs but I'm apolitical now. I'm tired of explaining this to people.

I don't help anyone anymore because of this but especially females since there's virtually no chance they would ever do the same for me.

You ever read an article that says a woman took a bullet to save the rest? JFL.

NEVER help a foid, especially if a foid is being physically abused by her boyfriend/husband, because 9 times out of 10 they WILLINGLY stay in those relationships, and the physical abuse is a turn on for them.

i disagree. one should not avoid to help women. one should actively seek to go out of one's way to harm foids wherever the opportunity allows for it.

@Lowdickenergycel just don't read theory, just ignore the topic at hand theory, just dont read my response theory, just have a short attention span theory smh.

Even though I know I get almost nothing in return, I always try to help anyone in their time of need, no matter the gender.
Thats just how I was raised.

Even though I know I get almost nothing in return, I always try to help anyone in their time of need, no matter the gender.
Thats just how I was raised.
I bet you a female raised like you still won’t do the same nine times out of ten. Being selfless is mainly a male trait.
This is honestly rage fuel, more reasons not to help them.
You ever read an article that says a woman took a bullet to save the rest? JFL.
Exactly this.
NEVER help a foid, especially if a foid is being physically abused by her boyfriend/husband, because 9 times out of 10 they WILLINGLY stay in those relationships, and the physical abuse is a turn on for them.
Yep women are known to like dark triad men. Honestly something is wrong with them.

I bet you a female raised like you still won’t do the same nine times out of ten. Being selfless is mainly a male trait.
Jfl, you're probably right. My mother raised me almost alone with the help of my grandmother, who are both good people.

@Lowdickenergycel just don't read theory, just ignore the topic at hand theory, just dont read my response theory, just have a short attention span theory smh.
Just postmaxxtheory is real

women are black and independent , they don't need my help
i won't help :feelzez:

I cant change my name. I'm no longer right wing, i still agree with some points of theirs but I'm apolitical now. I'm tired of explaining this to people.
To be fair, being against meddling over every damn aspect of people's lives is considered alt right / far right by our retarded (((society)))

As for the topic at hand, that's purely rational behavior. The economic man doesn't blindly expend effort for zero return. He wouldn't even do it for positive return if the expected return isn't enough.

Problem is that people highly value social interaction, especially if it could get them laid. Even people on this forum keep complaining about how social isolation has destroyed them (even though it's really bad social interactions that destroyed them). Only the angriest/ugliest, who have learned to hate interacting with normies, would refuse giving help. But we have many weak people.

If the shoe was on the other foot they wouldn't help you

To be fair, being against meddling over every damn aspect of people's lives is considered alt right / far right by our retarded (((society)))

As for the topic at hand, that's purely rational behavior. The economic man doesn't blindly expend effort for zero return. He wouldn't even do it for positive return if the expected return isn't enough.
Giga light years IQ.
Problem is that people highly value social interaction, especially if it could get them laid. Even people on this forum keep complaining about how social isolation has destroyed them (even though it's really bad social interactions that destroyed them). Only the angriest/ugliest, who have learned to hate interacting with normies, would refuse giving help. But we have many weak people.
This, most aren’t fully blackpilled they’ve still got bluepill in them. I won’t save no women ever!

i disagree. one should not avoid to help women. one should actively seek to go out of one's way to harm foids wherever the opportunity allows for it.
so based

I swear these incel forums are one of the only places on the internet that says the truth about society.

brutal. fucked up thing is a foid can just say that and fuck you up. and everybody will believe her until she says otherwise :feelshaha: the fuck can a man say to elicit a similar response from the po leece? if she'd not broken down he'd still be rotting in prison :feelshaha: patriarchies me :feelscomfy:

and people wonder why nobody helps anybody. it's a fucking thankless thing to do. in fact you're viewed as a cuckold for helping others. well those who help foids definitely are. it's always foids crying about this too. baah it's so sad people don't care about each other and just ignore others in need :horror:

absolutely, I swear I need to train myself not helping foids anymore

Men are honestly cucks for creating a system that only portrays men as the aggressors and women as the victims. In reality, women are usually the aggressors while men are the victims.

Men are honestly cucks for creating a system that only portrays men as the aggressors and women as the victims. In reality, women are usually the aggressors while men are the victims.
The number of oxygen atoms absorbed in you lifetime IQ.

I'm pretty sure that's not the kind of help OP was thinking about.

You're talking about white-kniting, which is a totally different ballgame. You should certainly not interfere with other people's personal relations. Not just because it's none of your business, but also because what you may witness can only ever be a mere part of the whole picture.

Last edited: