Serious Why you should NOT wear a mask, even if you are ugly, NOR take the vaccine

I

Introvert

-
19d 9h 54m
I have seen some incels saying “I like that everyone wears a mask, because then I can hide my ugly face”. This submissive mindset has to stop though.

Being ugly is not unacceptable. You have the right to exist. It is only females and cucks who want you to suffer, because they are sadists towards ugly men. They are the ones who do not want to see your face, and by then wearing a mask, you basically fulfill the desires of your oppressors. It is cucked.

Wearing a mask for protection, is foolish for three reasons:

1) Covid-19 is not real.
2) Even if Covid-19 was real, masks would still be useless. You still breathe, and this includes breathing in and out potential viruses. Wearing a mask instead only makes the air you breathe in contain a higher amout of carbon dioxide.
3) Even if masks worked, why would you want to protect other people from getting sick? Females would deserve to get sick for not giving me sex, and other men too, for being unhealthy cucks (healthy masculine men have a superior immune system).

Also, do not take the (((vaccine))). Not only because it is Jewish poison which gives recipients countless of “side effects”. I have also seen females saying: “I hope everyone takes the vaccine so I can go out and party again, teehee”. Taking the vaccine, is therefore cucked.

Instead of being hysterical sheeple, be healthy. My natural immune system is superior and would destroy any virus instantly. I do not need any vaccine. And to the people who want to force me to wear I mask, I say, like George Floyd, #ICantBreathe.

imsorry

imsorry

John Kramer looking ass, i can't feel too much
★★★★★
20d 2h 44m
I do not feel repressed by wearing a mask, i feel equal. Would you feel comfortable walking around naked? This is how i feel when i do not wear a mask.
This mask for me is like clothing it gives a feeling of security plus i do not standout.

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Snuff Artist 卐
★★★★★
31d 17h 34m
I feel like such an npc normtard wearing a mask.
people only wear masks out of fear and I am not a pussy like they are

PresidentCel

PresidentCel

Recruit
★★★★★
20d 5h 7m
Retard IQ level post. I know a bunch of people who have been hospitalized because of this virus.

It spreads mostly through respiratory droplets. Even the crappiest masks do a pretty good job of stopping them from flying through the air when you cough.

Last edited:
Speedloader

Speedloader

Bandicute
★★★★★
157d 5h 41m
I do not feel repressed by wearing a mask, i feel equal. Would you feel comfortable walking around naked? This is how i feel when i do not wear a mask.
This mask for me is like clothing it gives a feeling of security plus i do not standout.

J

JegErSkribent

Recruit
★★★★
25d 17h 29m
Instead of being hysterical sheeple, be healthy. My natural immune system is superior and would destroy any virus instantly. I do not need any vaccine.
cope or fakecel kek it never rains but it pours

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
70d 9h 7m
I have seen some incels saying “I like that everyone wears a mask, because then I can hide my ugly face”. This submissive mindset has to stop though.

Being ugly is not unacceptable. You have the right to exist. It is only females and cucks who want you to suffer, because they are sadists towards ugly men. They are the ones who do not want to see your face, and by then wearing a mask, you basically fulfill the desires of your oppressors. It is cucked.

1) Covid-19 is not real.
2) Even if Covid-19 was real, masks would still be useless. You still breathe, and this includes breathing in and out potential viruses. Wearing a mask instead only makes the air you breathe in contain a higher amout of carbon dioxide.
3) Even if masks worked, why would you want to protect other people from getting sick? Females would deserve to get sick for not giving me sex, and other men too, for being unhealthy cucks (healthy masculine men have a superior immune system).

Also, do not take the (((vaccine))). Not only because it is Jewish poison which gives recipients countless of “side effects”. I have also seen females saying: “I hope everyone takes the vaccine so I can go out and party again, teehee”. Taking the vaccine, is therefore cucked.

Instead of being hysterical sheeple, be healthy. My natural immune system is superior and would destroy any virus instantly. I do not need any vaccine. And to the people who want to force me to wear I mask, I say, like George Floyd, #ICantBreathe.
My immune system in the face of covid View: https://youtu.be/HrE6kZp9OeQ&t=1m12s

I wear a mask when entering shops simply as I don't want the hassle that will come from not, beyond that I don't.

BududubNow

BududubNow

I wish I could ASSISTED SUICIDEmax
★★★
62d 13h 31m
Retard IQ level post. I know a bunch of people who have been hospitalized because of this virus.
>Praises president with his nickname
>Praises the system with the masonic seal full of symbolism on his avy
>Is a cuck for (((COVID))) bs
Like a pottery.

FallenPrime

FallenPrime

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
83d 23h 7m
Take the vaccines goyim!

PresidentCel

PresidentCel

Recruit
★★★★★
20d 5h 7m
just spread conspiracy tier posts and info.

I have family members whom are immunocompromised and friends whom family who have been hospitalized and died.

correlation is not causation

My mom went to see her doctor the other day to get some her meds adjusted. Dude had died of covid. He was healthy and in his 40s.

Cao

Cao

Recruit
★★★★★
17h 33m
My mom went to see her doctor the other day to get some her meds adjusted. Dude had died of covid. He was healthy and in his 40s.
noooo covid is fake !!111 jews spreading fake news!!!!

DonezoTheClown

DonezoTheClown

Officer
★★★★
15d 16h 50m
>Praises president with his nickname
>Praises the system with the masonic seal full of symbolism on his avy
>Is a cuck for (((COVID))) bs
Like a pottery.
Yeah I just realized marxists infiltrate any space, I wonder how many of them are here spreading their bullshit.

J

JegErSkribent

Recruit
★★★★
25d 17h 29m
just spread conspiracy tier posts and info.

I have family members whom are immunocompromised and friends whom family who have been hospitalized and died.

correlation is not causation
COVID in China: COMMUNISTS HIDE THE TRUE SCALE OF COVID TO SAVE THEIR ECONOMY! THE CHINESE ARE DYING ON THE STREETS MASSIVELY!
COVID in the West: COVID IS FAKE, PEOPLE ARE FALSELY DIAGNOSED WITH COVID! STOP TESTING, COVID DESTROYS OUR ECONOMY!

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Snuff Artist 卐
★★★★★
31d 17h 34m
COVID in China: COMMUNISTS HIDE THE TRUE SCALE OF COVID TO SAVE THEIR ECONOMY! THE CHINESE ARE DYING ON THE STREETS MASSIVELY!
COVID in the West: COVID IS FAKE, PEOPLE ARE FALSELY DIAGNOSED WITH COVID! STOP TESTING, COVID DESTROYS OUR ECONOMY!
no one says that first statement fag, just that china lies

Cao

Cao

Recruit
★★★★★
17h 33m
LMAO legit that was at the start of them hiding numbers, and now everyone is just pretending it doeszn't exist here.

PresidentCel

PresidentCel

Recruit
★★★★★
20d 5h 7m
Anyone who denies science isn’t really blackpilled.

I

Introvert

-
19d 9h 54m
Yes, I would. By needing a mask to feel “secure”, it means that you submit yourself to other people. Caring about what other people think about you as an incel, only results in unnecessary suffering for yourself, as other people always think negatively about incels.

imsorry

imsorry

John Kramer looking ass, i can't feel too much
★★★★★
20d 2h 44m
Yes, I would. By needing a mask to feel “secure”, it means that you submit yourself to other people. Caring about what other people think about you as an incel, only results in unnecessary suffering for yourself, as other people always think negatively about incels.
I do not submit to nobody. I do care what people think. I do not suffer by wearing a mask.
Only americans have problems with wearing masks. Do you see someone from japan whining and not wearing masks, because they opress them?
Also somehow i do not believe that one would be able to walk around the street naked, it is one of the biggest fears in people, and one of the most common scary dreams people experience.

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
110d 21h 37m
Wearing a mask is comfy. Makes me anonymous and hides my recessed chin, making me look like a manlet normie with a smaller than average skull. I can blend in with the herd and stay unnoticed. I can also bulk buy alcohol without becoming known as one of the local alcoholics or being recognized by a coworker

PresidentCel

PresidentCel

Recruit
★★★★★
20d 5h 7m
The mask is to protect you too. Struggling to breath and getting put on a ventilator is a shitty way to die.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 curry truecel
★★★★★
52d 22h 46m
Face masks hide my subhumanity but it looks goofy overall. I don't like wearing them.

J

JegErSkribent

Recruit
★★★★
25d 17h 29m

What about giving your surname and using your photo as avatar? By hiding behind a nickname to feel "secure", it means that you submit yourself to other people.

Do you admit that privacy and weakening the role of appearance by hiding it has benefits, don't you?

Joystr0

Joystr0

Mafiacel
10h 53m

1) Covid-19 is not real.

I agree. Isn’t better to couch on chads And the feramale ( feral female. I inveted it. Women are only feral animals )? Like stricken warfare? The simps and cucks would not land anyway.

I

Introvert

-
19d 9h 54m
What about giving your surname and using your photo as avatar? By hiding behind a nickname to feel "secure", it means that you submit yourself to other people.

Do you admit that privacy and weakening the role of appearance by hiding it has benefits, don't you?
You should hide if being visible would directly affect you, such as on this forum, where we are being watched by intelligence agencies for reasons to them to exercise oppressive power towards us.

What normies think about you, does not affect you though, because they have no real power over you. Being ugly is neither a crime. Therefore there are two different things.

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
21d 7h 28m
At least normies/foids use the mask too. If we are in a dictatorship I like that normies/foids also suffer. Normies/foids do not treat me well, then screw them and fuck them.

J

JegErSkribent

Recruit
★★★★
25d 17h 29m
What normies think about you, does not affect you though, because they have no real power over you. Being ugly is neither a crime. Therefore there are two different things.
It affects. You are discriminated for being ugly. You can have your pride, but it's only cope, it won't prevent normies from destroying your life, stopping your career, sentencing to worse punishments etc.

This is why I like Internet: here I'm judged only for words, not for appearance.

Last edited:
Lowdickenergycel

Lowdickenergycel

Jannies are trannies. Dog, height, and race pill.
2d 4h 28m

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

24yr NEET virgin
★★★★★
36d 23h 15m
ive havent worn a mask once since i was fired from my job. :dab: :feelshmm:

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
82d 9h 52m
cope or fakecel kek it never rains but it pours
High IQ analogy tbh
tbh
Anyone who denies science isn’t really blackpilled.
I agree in the sense that there is no substitute for facts no matter what unpleasant conclusions might be drawn from those facts. Without science there is no real objective authority besides religion. And religious people have been fighting with each other for thousands of years so even religion doesn't function as an absolute objective authority imo.

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
180d 5h 42m
Yeah yeah cool story bro il still gonna wear the mask because it hides all my bad features, also my mother's health isn't great great so i don't want to risk her.

And inb4 you call me a goy or something i skipped every vaccine starting with the one you get at 6.

cancerousgreed

cancerousgreed

Major
★★★
16d 19m
At least normies/foids use the mask too. If we are in a dictatorship I like that normies/foids also suffer. Normies/foids do not treat me well, then screw them and fuck them.

LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male
★★★
13d 22h 36m