Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why you should NOT wear a mask, even if you are ugly, NOR take the vaccine

• Thread starter Deleted member 20207
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20207

-
I have seen some incels saying “I like that everyone wears a mask, because then I can hide my ugly face”. This submissive mindset has to stop though.

Being ugly is not unacceptable. You have the right to exist. It is only females and cucks who want you to suffer, because they are sadists towards ugly men. They are the ones who do not want to see your face, and by then wearing a mask, you basically fulfill the desires of your oppressors. It is cucked.

Wearing a mask for protection, is foolish for three reasons:

1) Covid-19 is not real.
2) Even if Covid-19 was real, masks would still be useless. You still breathe, and this includes breathing in and out potential viruses. Wearing a mask instead only makes the air you breathe in contain a higher amout of carbon dioxide.
3) Even if masks worked, why would you want to protect other people from getting sick? Females would deserve to get sick for not giving me sex, and other men too, for being unhealthy cucks (healthy masculine men have a superior immune system).

Also, do not take the (((vaccine))). Not only because it is Jewish poison which gives recipients countless of “side effects”. I have also seen females saying: “I hope everyone takes the vaccine so I can go out and party again, teehee”. Taking the vaccine, is therefore cucked.

Instead of being hysterical sheeple, be healthy. My natural immune system is superior and would destroy any virus instantly. I do not need any vaccine. And to the people who want to force me to wear I mask, I say, like George Floyd, #ICantBreathe.

I do not feel repressed by wearing a mask, i feel equal. Would you feel comfortable walking around naked? This is how i feel when i do not wear a mask.
This mask for me is like clothing it gives a feeling of security plus i do not standout.

Retard IQ level post. I know a bunch of people who have been hospitalized because of this virus.

It spreads mostly through respiratory droplets. Even the crappiest masks do a pretty good job of stopping them from flying through the air when you cough.

Last edited:
I do not feel repressed by wearing a mask, i feel equal. Would you feel comfortable walking around naked? This is how i feel when i do not wear a mask.
This mask for me is like clothing it gives a feeling of security plus i do not standout.

I have seen some incels saying “I like that everyone wears a mask, because then I can hide my ugly face”. This submissive mindset has to stop though.

Being ugly is not unacceptable. You have the right to exist. It is only females and cucks who want you to suffer, because they are sadists towards ugly men. They are the ones who do not want to see your face, and by then wearing a mask, you basically fulfill the desires of your oppressors. It is cucked.

1) Covid-19 is not real.
2) Even if Covid-19 was real, masks would still be useless. You still breathe, and this includes breathing in and out potential viruses. Wearing a mask instead only makes the air you breathe in contain a higher amout of carbon dioxide.
3) Even if masks worked, why would you want to protect other people from getting sick? Females would deserve to get sick for not giving me sex, and other men too, for being unhealthy cucks (healthy masculine men have a superior immune system).

Also, do not take the (((vaccine))). Not only because it is Jewish poison which gives recipients countless of “side effects”. I have also seen females saying: “I hope everyone takes the vaccine so I can go out and party again, teehee”. Taking the vaccine, is therefore cucked.

Instead of being hysterical sheeple, be healthy. My natural immune system is superior and would destroy any virus instantly. I do not need any vaccine. And to the people who want to force me to wear I mask, I say, like George Floyd, #ICantBreathe.
My immune system in the face of covid
View: https://youtu.be/HrE6kZp9OeQ&t=1m12s

I wear a mask when entering shops simply as I don't want the hassle that will come from not, beyond that I don't.

Retard IQ level post. I know a bunch of people who have been hospitalized because of this virus.
>Praises president with his nickname
>Praises the system with the masonic seal full of symbolism on his avy
>Is a cuck for (((COVID))) bs
Like a pottery.

Take the vaccines goyim!

Proxy

just spread conspiracy tier posts and info.

I have family members whom are immunocompromised and friends whom family who have been hospitalized and died.

correlation is not causation

My mom went to see her doctor the other day to get some her meds adjusted. Dude had died of covid. He was healthy and in his 40s.

My mom went to see her doctor the other day to get some her meds adjusted. Dude had died of covid. He was healthy and in his 40s.
noooo covid is fake !!111 jews spreading fake news!!!!

>Praises president with his nickname
>Praises the system with the masonic seal full of symbolism on his avy
>Is a cuck for (((COVID))) bs
Like a pottery.
Yeah I just realized marxists infiltrate any space, I wonder how many of them are here spreading their bullshit.

COVID in China: COMMUNISTS HIDE THE TRUE SCALE OF COVID TO SAVE THEIR ECONOMY! THE CHINESE ARE DYING ON THE STREETS MASSIVELY!
COVID in the West: COVID IS FAKE, PEOPLE ARE FALSELY DIAGNOSED WITH COVID! STOP TESTING, COVID DESTROYS OUR ECONOMY!
LMAO legit that was at the start of them hiding numbers, and now everyone is just pretending it doeszn't exist here.

Anyone who denies science isn’t really blackpilled.

Yes, I would. By needing a mask to feel “secure”, it means that you submit yourself to other people. Caring about what other people think about you as an incel, only results in unnecessary suffering for yourself, as other people always think negatively about incels.

Yes, I would. By needing a mask to feel “secure”, it means that you submit yourself to other people. Caring about what other people think about you as an incel, only results in unnecessary suffering for yourself, as other people always think negatively about incels.
I do not submit to nobody. I do care what people think. I do not suffer by wearing a mask.
Only americans have problems with wearing masks. Do you see someone from japan whining and not wearing masks, because they opress them?
Also somehow i do not believe that one would be able to walk around the street naked, it is one of the biggest fears in people, and one of the most common scary dreams people experience.

Wearing a mask is comfy. Makes me anonymous and hides my recessed chin, making me look like a manlet normie with a smaller than average skull. I can blend in with the herd and stay unnoticed. I can also bulk buy alcohol without becoming known as one of the local alcoholics or being recognized by a coworker

The mask is to protect you too. Struggling to breath and getting put on a ventilator is a shitty way to die.

Face masks hide my subhumanity but it looks goofy overall. I don't like wearing them.

1) Covid-19 is not real.

I agree. Isn’t better to couch on chads And the feramale ( feral female. I inveted it. Women are only feral animals )? Like stricken warfare? The simps and cucks would not land anyway.

What about giving your surname and using your photo as avatar? By hiding behind a nickname to feel "secure", it means that you submit yourself to other people.

Do you admit that privacy and weakening the role of appearance by hiding it has benefits, don't you?
You should hide if being visible would directly affect you, such as on this forum, where we are being watched by intelligence agencies for reasons to them to exercise oppressive power towards us.

What normies think about you, does not affect you though, because they have no real power over you. Being ugly is neither a crime. Therefore there are two different things.

At least normies/foids use the mask too. If we are in a dictatorship I like that normies/foids also suffer. Normies/foids do not treat me well, then screw them and fuck them.

ive havent worn a mask once since i was fired from my job. :dab: :feelshmm:

cope or fakecel kek it never rains but it pours
High IQ analogy tbh
COVID in China: COMMUNISTS HIDE THE TRUE SCALE OF COVID TO SAVE THEIR ECONOMY! THE CHINESE ARE DYING ON THE STREETS MASSIVELY!
COVID in the West: COVID IS FAKE, PEOPLE ARE FALSELY DIAGNOSED WITH COVID! STOP TESTING, COVID DESTROYS OUR ECONOMY!
tbh
Anyone who denies science isn’t really blackpilled.
I agree in the sense that there is no substitute for facts no matter what unpleasant conclusions might be drawn from those facts. Without science there is no real objective authority besides religion. And religious people have been fighting with each other for thousands of years so even religion doesn't function as an absolute objective authority imo.

Ok now I'll hang out naked with a mask on my butt, u know, in case covid want to come in jfl

I wear the bare minimum required for compliance with the law and to not get refused service at stores.