Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why you should start saving for plastic surgery

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
Suppose you are a 3/10. While plastic surgery might not make your SMV meet women's naturally inclined standards, it may help you be perceived in a more normalized way in everyday society. A lot of the procedures ARE expensive, but they are also an investment in yourself and will help you with how your status and personality are perceived. These can improve job prospects, make you appear more competent and respectable as a business owner, as well as help you gain more trust more investors. It doesn't all just apply to the SMP.

"The other procedures showed the following changes, among others:
  • Upper eyelid -- increased likeability and trustworthiness
  • Lower eyelid -- decreased risk-taking
  • Brow-lift -- improved perception of extroversion and risk-taking
  • Face-lift -- increased likeability and trustworthiness
  • Neck-lift -- increased perceived extroversion and masculinity
  • Nose -- improved attractiveness
The statistically significant findings overall reflected increases in attractiveness, likeability, social skills and trustworthiness."

It's blackpilled, but its also lifefuel if it means plastic surgery can help us attain the perception of these qualities.
Let's be realistic. If you are not actively working on improving your situation and status as an incel, its very likely that you'll continue to wallow in self-pity, misery, and resentment towards society. All of which will either lead you to suicide, or something evEn woRse. All of this is unhealthy, and you will ultimately be the loser and all the normies will celebrate your descent.
Unless your skull is shaped like a grapefruit, I don't see why there shouldn't be any hope towards making our lives a little less worse.

Its funny

Foids have been discovering for a while now plastic surgery helps.. They have life on easy mode but they want to be gigaStacey and money makes it happen.. Do you see in pop culture how many women are getting fake asses, fake tits, Botox, etc

Hell no i'm not getting plastic surgery, there are better things to save up for. Imagine you have kids with a foid and they turn up fucked.

Plastic surgery is our only hope.

I'm not cutting myself to please foids. Especially not paying money that has to be acquired through torturous, long sessions of wageslaving for it.

Jfl at performing brow lifts on men and doing surgeries to improve trustworthiness.. that’s like getting leg shortening surgery..

yea this is exactly why im planning to get surgery bro i just want to fix my deformities and look normal

that’s like 100k by the time i save it i’ll be too old anyway and on top of that you might get botched

Hell no i'm not getting plastic surgery, there are better things to save up for. Imagine you have kids with a foid and they turn up fucked.

lol @ limiting your own life quality immensely for the sake of a HYPOTHETICAL situation thats gonna be the exact same if you do get surgery

Its funny

Foids have been discovering for a while now plastic surgery helps.. They have life on easy mode but they want to be gigaStacey and money makes it happen.. Do you see in pop culture how many women are getting fake asses, fake tits, Botox, etc
It's because our culture always said to women that looks matter for them, but prefered to spew bluepilled lies to men, about personality and other useless things, so we're left in a world where majority of low IQ males still don't know what's the reason behind their lack of success on dating

I need money to do this