Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why your future wife should be a JB (The blackest of the black-pills)

Dalaran

Dalaran

Banned
-
I was thinking about how men are being manipulated on a worldwide scale (Particularly in the Anglosphere) to accept an 18+ female as a potential long-term partner. Now, historically this would have made sense but in the modern-world of female privilege and female supremacy, you shouldn't make a wife out of an 18,19,20,21,22,23 etc year old. This interesting article that I found on my country has actually black-pilled me even more. At first, I thought having an 18 year old wife is a dream come true but when I read content like this, it generates a lot of self-doubt. I'm 20 and I've already witnessed how females are entering into relationships or choose to remain single for chad while rejecting men like me who aren't good enough for them because of my low-status appearance and financial situation.

While I'm rotting in my room and working my hardest to acquire my degree, my looksmatch has already lost her virginity between the ages of 16-20. While I self-improve, she is texting multiples boys right now. While barely anyone associates with me outside of college, she's invited to parties and giving her body to loads of men. This is the female that complains about men not accepting her down the road. I ask you this, my brocels. How is that fair on youngcels such as me? I'm 20 and it's illegal for me to even stare at a girl who is below 17 in Ireland. She's seen more cocks at 16 than the amount of fingers on my hand. Then this female expects to leech off me like a parasite in the future because of my science degree in pharmaceutics which won't be replaced by A.I or robotics and will be in high demand.

Here is why you should secretly wife up an adolescent girl in the future as long as it's consensual and she agrees to be your faithful companion:

• More likely to be a virgin
  • More likely to be loyal
  • Can be taught to cook for you
  • Less likely to be degenerate
  • Has genuine sexual attraction because you are older (The bigger the age gap, the more likely a relationship will last between a foid and a male)
  • You're the chad of the relationship
  • She's going to be corrupted by someone her own age at some point. It might as well be you since you actually want a relationship..
  • Little to no competition to win her over

Don't be a cuck and settle for another man's leftovers. If I ate an apple pie in front of your face and you're the customer, would you accept that? Of course not. So, why do you accept a female who was touched, tasted and defiled by many men before you? Don't you suffer enough as an incel? The rate of divorce will skyrocket the moment you wife up a 18+ girl who's had sex with 4-6 guys already. And that's a generous low body count, by the way. If you can succeed in coming to an agreement with an adolescent female and secretly arranging a long-term relationship with her then by all means do it. Don't forget that one of the first things proto-Feminists attacked ( Bourgeoise Suffragettes) was the age of consent in the false believe that females will be ''liberated'' from prostitution (Liberating girls from prostitution only to hand them over to 15 year old chads LOL). By increasing the age of consent, the foids knew that their sexual power would increase too. If 15 year old girls were allowed on the dating market legally, not a single man would touch a 28+ year old foid. This is why they conspired to increase the age of consent and to reduce our chances of being with a decent female.

https://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/sex-and-the-irish-teen-the-worrying-statistics-26796267.html

"future wife" JFL.

I was thinking about how men are being manipulated on a worldwide scale (Particularly in the Anglosphere) to accept an 18+ female as a potential long-term partner. Now, historically this would have made sense but in the modern-world of female privilege and female supremacy, you shouldn't make a wife out of an 18,19,20,21,22,23 etc year old. This interesting article that I found on my country has actually black-pilled me even more. At first, I thought having an 18 year old wife is a dream come true but when I read content like this, it generates a lot of self-doubt. I'm 20 and I've already witnessed how females are entering into relationships or choose to remain single for chad while rejecting men like me who aren't good enough for them because of my low-status appearance and financial situation.

While I'm rotting in my room and working my hardest to acquire my degree, my looksmatch has already lost her virginity between the ages of 16-20. While I self-improve, she is texting multiples boys right now. While barely anyone associates with me outside of college, she's invited to parties and giving her body to loads of men. This is the female that complains about men not accepting her down the road. I ask you this, my brocels. How is that fair on youngcels such as me? I'm 20 and it's illegal for me to even stare at a girl who is below 17 in Ireland. She's seen more cocks at 16 than the amount of fingers on my hand. Then this female expects to leech off me like a parasite in the future because of my science degree in pharmaceutics which won't be replaced by A.I or robotics and will be in high demand.

Here is why you should secretly wife up an adolescent girl in the future as long as it's consensual and she agrees to be your faithful companion:

• Has genuine sexual attraction because you are older (The bigger the age gap, the more likely a relationship will last between a foid and a male)
  • She's going to be corrupted by someone her own age at some point. It might as well be you since you actually want a relationship..

Don't be a cuck and settle for another man's leftovers. If I ate an apple pie in front of your face and you're the customer, would you accept that? Of course not. So, why do you accept a female who was touched, tasted and defiled by many men before you? Don't you suffer enough as an incel? The rate of divorce will skyrocket the moment you wife up a 18+ girl who's had sex with 4-6 guys already. And that's a generous low body count, by the way. If you can succeed in coming to an agreement with an adolescent female and secretly arranging a long-term relationship with her then by all means do it. Don't forget that one of the first things proto-Feminists attacked ( Bourgeoise Suffragettes) was the age of consent in the false believe that females will be ''liberated'' from prostitution (Liberating girls from prostitution only to hand them over to 15 year old chads LOL). By increasing the age of consent, the foids knew that their sexual power would increase too. If 15 year old girls were allowed on the dating market legally, not a single man would touch a 28+ year old foid. This is why they conspired to increase the age of consent and to reduce our chances of being with a decent female.

https://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/sex-and-the-irish-teen-the-worrying-statistics-26796267.html
I agree, I’ve recently taken the JB pill but I’ve decided not to make any posts on here about it for obvious reasons

High iq. I'd never marry a non-teen rostie.

Even if you get a JB it's over nowadays. The only way to have a successful non-cucked marriage nowadays is kidnapping a baby foid in Minecraft and raising her to be your wife in a shack in the middle of nowhere, just the two of you.

Girls should be married at 14-16

By increasing the age of consent, the foids knew that their sexual power would increase too. If 15 year old girls were allowed on the dating market legally, not a single man would touch a 28+ year old foid. This is why they conspired to increase the age of consent and to reduce our chances of being with a decent female.
Newton IQ.

Best way to have "loyal" wife tbh, i have seen some people in my country marry with some 16-18 foid and it's worked.

Cool but how the fuck do you expect me to find a 16 year old virgin girl that is willing to marry me ???

It must be nice to have options

I know who this is JFL

That’s good and all. But if we had this choice in the first place, we shouldn’t be here.

I've been knowing this for 20+ years. I dont shout it here too loud for ovbious reasons.
HighIQ post tbh.

JBs are literally the HARDEST foids to seduce. They ONLY want chads. we are INCELS ffs we will never know how it feels to fuck a tight JB pussy.

This is like telling a pauper that his stock portfolio should include a large amount of Goldman Sachs shares. And
Even if you get a JB it's over nowadays. The only way to have a successful non-cucked marriage nowadays is kidnapping a baby foid in Minecraft and raising her to be your wife in a shack in the middle of nowhere, just the two of you.
this is really all that needs to be said.

Works on paper, but the truth is no JB wants you. It as been proven that couples that marry young tend to stay together longer. But don't accept another man's second hand goods.

JBs are literally the HARDEST foids to seduce. They ONLY want chads. we are INCELS ffs we will never know how it feels to fuck a tight JB pussy.
This is true. If you havent fucked the tight vicegrip of a virgin teen foid then it is over. All our ancestors were able to fuck foids in their prime, the average 18 year old looks beat up. Imagine

High IQ thread

Im 20,and i found 14/15 girls the most beauty and cute,but i fucking hate girls born in 2005/06 for their tiktok brainwashed mind

My dream girl is 14

14 sounds so perfect idk
Demotivational posters 35

High iq thread great thread.
I agree, I’ve recently taken the JB pill but I’ve decided not to make any posts on here about it for obvious reasons
Too much agecucks on this site.
one of the first things proto-Feminists attacked ( Bourgeoise Suffragettes) was the age of consent in the false believe that females will be ''liberated'' from prostitution (Liberating girls from prostitution only to hand them over to 15 year old chads LOL).
This right here, then the teen foid will get her heart broken and gradually become more bitter. They ironically made them more whorish but exclusively for 15 year old chads. Teen girl’s are like blank slates you can teach and indoctrinate them to become a good 'wife'

I shall post to you one of the most stable relationships to ever exist:
84E7520F 43F4 4CBC 9803 E5AB5BB4F52C

JB pill is the final pill.

Blue pill ~> red pill ~> black pill ~> JB pill

Why is this nigga banned?

Jfl here we are having trouble getting used up 40 year old roasts to notice us and then there is this thread

Jfl here we are having trouble getting used up 40 year old roasts to notice us and then there is this thread
If we can get neither the good nor the bad, at least we can dream about the good.

Young teens (virgins) do not have the standards roasties have. They do not need a man with a job or money. Cute guy with below-average dick is enough, since they can't compare the dick size anyways.

Women are privileged