Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why

sad.guy.slim

sad.guy.slim

Slim & Unloved
-
Why have I become an incel? I think that I have treated females okay most of my life, although they always choose the athletic and attractive Chads. I am nice, considerate and I work a full time job, making enough money to support another person. What is it about me that drives the female species away?

We were given a bad hand in our early stages of life + lack of good looks :feelscry:

We were given a bad hand in our early stages of life + lack of good looks :feelscry:
I suppose that makes sense. My hairline is receding a bit already

Your looks, you fap too much and you grew up thinking that women really wanted to be treated nicely.

Mediocre to ugly looks, 'tism, manlet, ethnic

the-females-may-be-dull-looking-but-they-re-very-14622953.png

You lost the lottery

>fap too much

What does this matter
Refraining improves your sexual energy and body language assuming you're young and healthy. Of course if you can't get a foot in the door cos you're ugly it will be of no use.

i'm not saying looks are the only factor but they're definitely more important than anything else
Status can overide looks, looks can overide status, it's a toss-up tbh

because society nor women doesnt give a shit if you have treated them nicely. there is no such thing as karma, you could be the nicest subhuman ever but it will never help u get gf or laid. no face = no case

Why have I become an incel? I think that I have treated females okay most of my life, although they always choose the athletic and attractive Chads. I am nice, considerate and I work a full time job, making enough money to support another person. What is it about me that drives the female species away?
It's not about how you treat them, you are incel because you are not attractive enough, not being attractive enough influences you personality and seeps onto your behavior which makes you have a "bad" personality according to cucktears, it all comes down to how you look and how people treated you because of your looks, personality=looks.