Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wich tank of ww2 was the best?

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Asking thirdreichcels .

Anime tanks.
Images 35

I would say T-34. Entering service in 1941 it was something else.

I would say T-34. Entering service in 1941 it was something else.
It was light tank.very mobile though. But they were very vulnerable.

It depends what your purpose is.

Do you wanna include prototypes too?

If your purpose is destroying tanks and disregarding logistics, mobility then I'd rate Jagdtigers and King Tiger H best.

JagdTiger for raw armor and firepower

The Pak44 can destroy literally everything with its gun, and its one of the most powerful guns kinetic energy wise. Plus its armor is pretty immune to most cannons frontally.

King Tiger for tank duel

The King Tiger is pretty lethal in this task too, but it didn't utilize sloped armor smartly like others did. Still, the long 88 can smash everything while having much faster reload.

T29 the prototype counter of KT

Americans have developed a counter to the King Tiger, its called T29 but didn't see combat. It had a more powerful gun and armor, and better mobility.

IS-3 the most protected tank that actually works (unlike Maus)

Ok, there's a tank even better armored. That is the IS-3, much more powerful version of the IS tanks. It utilizes peak armor smartly and is insanely armored. It is able to do that, because it sacrifices size and volume in order to fit more armor in less space. The IS-3 is so armored that in 1960s, the Jews' 76mm and 90mm guns had trouble penetrating it. I don't like its 122mm gun though because it's a specially designed to smash enemy material and suffers from slow reloading because of that.

M4A3E8 for general task

If you wanna care about logistics and other factors to field an army, I'd pick the M4A3E8 Sherman.

It's pretty well armored, has good crew comfort, has decent gun and mobile too. Unlike its counterpart T-34-85 which has troublesome crew comfort, leading to slow reload and trash tier hull armor.

It depends what your purpose is.

Do you wanna include prototypes too?

If your purpose is destroying tanks and disregarding logistics, mobility then I'd rate Jagdtigers and King Tiger H best.

JagdTiger for raw armor and firepower

View attachment 124993

The Pak44 can destroy literally everything with its gun, and its one of the most powerful guns kinetic energy wise. Plus its armor is pretty immune to most cannons frontally.

King Tiger for tank duel

The King Tiger is pretty lethal in this task too, but it didn't utilize sloped armor smartly like others did. Still, the long 88 can smash everything while having much faster reload.

View attachment 124994

T29 the prototype counter of KT

Americans have developed a counter to the King Tiger, its called T29 but didn't see combat. It had a more powerful gun and armor, and better mobility.

View attachment 124996

IS-3 the most protected tank that actually works (unlike Maus)

Ok, there's a tank even better armored. That is the IS-3, much more powerful version of the IS tanks. It utilizes peak armor smartly and is insanely armored. It is able to do that, because it sacrifices size and volume in order to fit more armor in less space. The IS-3 is so armored that in 1960s, the Jews' 76mm and 90mm guns had trouble penetrating it. I don't like its 122mm gun though because it's a specially designed to smash enemy material and suffers from slow reloading because of that.

View attachment 125003

M4A3E8 for general task

If you wanna care about logistics and other factors to field an army, I'd pick the M4A3E8 Sherman.

It's pretty well armored, has good crew comfort, has decent gun and mobile too. Unlike its counterpart T-34-85 which has troublesome crew comfort, leading to slow reload and trash tier hull armor.

View attachment 124998
Thank you. Yeas i meant it. That is why i like Tiger most of all.
Thank you. Yeas i meant it. That is why i like Tiger most of all.
Am i right that M4A3E8 and Jagd Tiger are similar to each other in many ways?

Last edited:
Am i right that M4A3E8 and Jagd Tiger are similar to each other in many ways?
They couldn't be further from each other.

Sherman was a tank designed with a combination of firepower, mobility and protection.

Jagdtiger was a defensive weapon (when germany was getting stormrolled in late war) developed with the heaviest armor and gun one can find in order to kill as many enemy tanks before being terminated by the enemy.

They couldn't be further from each other.

Sherman was a tank designed with a combination of firepower, mobility and protection.

Jagdtiger was a defensive weapon (when germany was getting stormrolled in late war) developed with the heaviest armor and gun one can find in order to kill as many enemy tanks before being terminated by the enemy.
Im watching it right now

Schwerer Gustav, I know it wasn't much of a tank but it was pretty awesome

Last edited: