Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Wife gave birth to a black baby"

Just die cuck

Look at this. That's why modern government is literally the embodiment of evil. The whore who is clearly the wrongdoer here can get away with cheating whereas the man who has nothing to do with the baby is made responsible for her actions. The government that presumably cares for children will allow this lawlessness to happen simply bacause men are at the very bottom of the social hierarchy and their interests always go after children's and women's (and those of dogs, lets not forget about that). Men are always made hostiles of the situation and are supposed to simply bear any consequences of someone else's actions at their own expense.

The wife might be lying about being white too. How the hell does someone who's white and black give birth to a black baby it should be mixed race

lol , i would tell my children that their mother is simply a cheating whore who have betrayed her husband and children . then i will proceed to raise my tow children the best way possible and wouldn't give a fuck about her BLACK child .

just be black confirmed again
@Colvin76, thoughts?

Daily reminder never to marry. I'd end up in jail if such thing happened to me.

Also i bet the white father , is your regular bluepilled hardworking servant of soyciety . with balding hair and rolls of fat . that's why his wife just cheated with another black tyrone using her winning card as cumskin whore . if he was blackpilled enough he will see that whorish behavior coming from miles away , but no . he is just bluepilled