Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wife makes me fell like a perv

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/DeadBedrooms/comments/lfc665/wife_makes_me_fell_like_a_perv/

:feelskek: Hates being kissed by beta cornelius but when Chad wanted to fuck her within 30 minutes of meeting that was fine :lul:

Reminder that this is what awaits most normies. Their wives HATE the thought of having sex with them, and they have such little respect for them that they openly show this, including getting angry at their supposed "other half" being able to see them naked. JFL at cucks.

JFL at trusting women anything of value (your empathy and love)

They make rules for betacucks and break them for Chad. She probably guzzled chads cum earlier that week.

Imagine getting married

This happens when you don't dominate your woman, chads don't have to because foids willingly give themselves to them .

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/DeadBedrooms/comments/lfc665/wife_makes_me_fell_like_a_perv/

:feelskek: Hates being kissed by beta cornelius but when Chad wanted to fuck her within 30 minutes of meeting that was fine :lul:

Reminder that this is what awaits most normies. Their wives HATE the thought of having sex with them, and they have such little respect for them that they openly show this, including getting angry at their supposed "other half" being able to see them naked. JFL at cucks.

At this point: File for divorce. You get all the disadvantages (e.g. paying money) with no advantages (e.g. getting affection in a physical/mental way, refusing to talk with you or showing you the smallest gesture of affection). When she shows signs of utter repulsion like that when you approach her you instinctively know that it's over, trust these instincts because they were perfected over millions of years of evolution. Further prove would be absolutely redundant. Furthermore, it would also increase the emotional wellbeing, it's better to be completely alone than getting rejection (e.g. one of the worst experiences a human being can have) constantly thrown into your face, a rejection that is tantamount to the contempt women have for everyone not physically attractive and hung like a horse. Sadly, he is a doormat and won't do it.

This is also the reason why inceldom doesn't stop after a relationship and why I personally think that blackpill forums should accept members like that (although they still lifemog me/most others to hell and back). Completely disgusting that "Not getting sex" is seen as a chauvinistic reason for divorce for a man when the cunt outwardly refuses it, but when a man turns out to have a lousy performance (=something that is unchangeable) due to problems with dick size/impotence that he has absolutely no control over everyone tells the woman to GTFOH although one thing is just nature and the other thing is done out of sheer malice/contempt/disgust.

Last edited:
That's a bad sign if you're an affectionate person but your wife is not. My GF loves that I'm like that, to the point that she'll ask if I'm ok if I don't grab her whenever she bends over and stuff like that. If you're very physical but your wife is not, that might be something to talk about at counseling or something.

That's a bad sign if you're an affectionate person but your wife is not. My GF loves that I'm like that, to the point that she'll ask if I'm ok if I don't grab her whenever she bends over and stuff like that. If you're very physical but your wife is not, that might be something to talk about at counseling or something.
You might wanna put this in quotes before people don't realise it's a quote from the thread :lul:

My GF loves that I'm like that, to the point that she'll ask if I'm ok if I don't grab her whenever she bends over and stuff like that.
... what? forget what forum you're on friend?
You might wanna put this in quotes before people don't realise it's a quote from the thread :lul:
lmao i thought he forgot he wasn't on looksmax

Last edited:
Life of a low tier normie

If a woman is really attracted to you, she won't mind you being affectionate with her and she'll probably be affectionate and touchy feely with you.

Also, if your wife is a reasonable age, say under 40 years old and she is healthy, low sex drive is not the problem. The problem is lack of sexual attraction to you. If your wife isn't having sex with you, she's nothing more than a roommate.

This happens when you don't dominate your woman, chads don't have to because foids willingly give themselves to them .
This is also the reason why inceldom doesn't stop after a relationship and why I personally think that blackpill forums should accept members like that (although they still lifemog me/most others to hell and back). Completely disgusting that "Not getting sex" is seen as a chauvinistic reason for divorce for a man when the cunt outwardly refuses it, but when a man turns out to have a lousy performance (=something that is unchangeable) due to problems with dick size/impotence that he has absolutely no control over everyone tells the woman to GTFOH although one thing is just nature and the other thing is done out of sheer malice/contempt/disgust.
Also, if a man rejects his wife for sex then he is seen as a bad person. I remember watching this talk show and this 280 pound black woman complained that her husband stopped having sex with her and moved out of their bedroom and was sleeping on the couch. When the husband came out he admitted he wasn't attracted to his wife anymore because she gained a lot of weight and when they married, she was a lot smaller, about 150 pounds smaller. Of course, the audience booed him and the host lectured him about accepting his wife as she is and blah blah blah.

No one said "It's his body and his choice...."

:blackpill: Reminder: This is what awaits you if you ascend, and then she will cheat on you with Chad anyways. :blackpill:

Have a nice day! :)

Also, if a man rejects his wife for sex then he is seen as a bad person. I remember watching this talk show and this 280 pound black woman complained that her husband stopped having sex with her and moved out of their bedroom and was sleeping on the couch. When the husband came out he admitted he wasn't attracted to his wife anymore because she gained a lot of weight and when they married, she was a lot smaller, about 150 pounds smaller. Of course, the audience booed him and the host lectured him about accepting his wife as she is and blah blah blah.

No one said "It's his body and his choice...."
High IQ.

How does one fall like a pervert? Land on your back?