Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will an incel still be an incel if he has had sex in the past?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19359
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19359

Self-banned
-
Or if he is in a sexual relationship but with a very low tier women compared to him?

F--k no.
At the very least, he will no longer be a virgin.
I suppose you could stay he's abstinent, just like a person is fasting, even though he ate food in the past.
If he is having sex with women over 60, he's not celibate, but worse off than us.
If he's having sex with a prostitute, he's not celibate, but he's one of us if he's NOT in a relationship.
There was a guy here who said his uncle was complaining and belongs here. . He was 45 and ONLY had 25 girls (sexually)

Last edited:
incel = unable to have sex
if a chad gets acid in his face he is now incel, doesnt matter if you had sex before

Are you describing yourself OP?

:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Mods say yes, they are. You can be noncel in the past, but incel now, due to circumstances. But you shouldn't go around talking about the sex you've had.

they will be incels forever.

incel is anyone who cant by natural means get sex.

if incels get sex due to self improvement, betabuxxing, faking their personalities to become popular, or even faking instagram followers (LULZ) they will be still Incels.

It is possible to completely change personality but i dont know how long you would have to keep faking the changes till you finally change for real

Or if he is in a sexual relationship but with a very low tier women compared to him?

Define low tier to me beauty is in intelligence i will pick a low tier women if she is intelligent i find intelligence beautiful

inceltear larp

Incel=not able to get a sexual relationship with all kind woman, fat/dumb and ugly woman included.

Also prostitution isn't relationship.

ITT a retarded post.

Sex in past and not anymore ? Yes.

Sex with Low smv female ? NO !

No, in my opinion you can still be blackpilled if you've had sex but to be incel you have to be a virgin.

If you paid for it. If you can get sex without prostitutes i don't know why you're here.

Still incel, if it was so long ago that became like "born again virgin". Just not truecel

There are plenty of men who are sexually suffering who aren't incel.
incel = unable to have sex
if a chad gets acid in his face he is now incel, doesnt matter if you had sex before
But if he somehow reproduced, the kid would still inherit his elite genetics. You can't stop the genetics pill :feelsthink:

who fucking gives a fuck about stupid ass labels that are bastardized by dumbass media anyways? Like people just HAVE to have to attach some fuckass identity to themselves to feel like part of something. I fucking hate sheeplike human behavior. Suffering is suffering can acknowledge it without having to be labeled as one thing or the other.

Define low tier to me beauty is in intelligence i will pick a low tier women if she is intelligent i find intelligence beautiful
You're a man that's why you make such choices, as you understand rationally what's good for human species. Women want forward grown mandible and height, they don't give a damn about intellect

you can even be married and be an incel your wife might refuse to sleep with you.

I think yes, but something serious must have happened in the meanwhile, like deformity, trauma to the head, severe aging or balding.

What? If you have sex youre not celibate, thats the bottom line, you cant be incel. Fuck off with that "it doesnt count because shes not an 8/10" lookism bs

Also if youre not a virgin youre also not incel, youre just on a dry spell (exceptions can be made for burn victims who dont look human anymore but who lots their V card before their accident)

Ehh, I'd say yes because the AGEPILL is real.
Old foids can still get sex, relationships, and social validation.
Old single men are basically shunned by society.

You're a man that's why you make such choices, as you understand rationally what's good for human species. Women want forward grown mandible and height, they don't give a damn about intellect

thx tbh

You can only BECOME an incel after having sex if you experience some freak accident that burns your whole body and you are literally unfuckable. If this is not the case you are just a normie who hasnt fucked in a while.

OP are you projecting? :feelswhat:

I guess but im kinda jalous of those who manged tog et sex ithout paying for it