[Experiment] Will Autism Be Reversible in the Future

Will Autism Become Reversible In The Near Future

• Total voters
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Commander
-
Will adults having autism one day be able to reverse their social issues and change their brain structure to become NT.

TheNEET

TheNEET

School of Friendship dropout
-
just get brain damage to act like the average normie

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

EUNUS ANTIOCHUS REX INCEL IMPERII
-
Do you have the cool autism or the downy type autism?

DoctorBlythe

DoctorBlythe

Officer
-
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I HATE MYSELFFF AAAA FUCK EVERY PERSON WHO HAS AUTISTS IN THEIR FAMILY SHOULD BE STERILIZED AAAAAAA FUCK FUCK FU CK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKKMK AAAA FUCK WHY DID MY PARENTS HAVE TO BREEEDDD FUUUUCCCKK AAAAAA

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

pain and sadness forever
-
Never. Autists are fucked until death.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

EUNUS ANTIOCHUS REX INCEL IMPERII
-
As much as my avi.

I have slight lisp sometimes, wdym by man-toddlers?
Like in their 20's and totally mentally children, not like the internet meme "manchildren", I mean legitimately illiterate and drawing pictures of Sonic The Hedgehog with colored pencils.

2 Betrayals

2 Betrayals

Recruit
-
Female autists are in demand hardcore because no man really wants to deal with modern NT woman. Oh sorry looks like you guys are the wrong gender AGAIN

acnescarcel

acnescarcel

Luminary
-
can't even cure a cold so fuck no. also autism mostly effects men so no one gives a shit.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

I'm not living. I'm just killing time.
-
Female autists are in demand hardcore because no man really wants to deal with modern NT woman. Oh sorry looks like you guys are the wrong gender AGAIN

Yeah I noticed this. But yet again men are the shallower sex, right?

I was on a autist forum once and there was this petite kinda cutey that had it severe (she posted in the members photos section). I followed her threads and she was lways being hit on and being asked out.

Her male equal or twin autistic brother would of roped before 20.

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

I have nobody to traverse time with
-
It’s a Male problem, so no.

Veganist

Veganist

maskcel
-
no chance but the percentage of autistic people will drop since males with autism can't reproduce and there's higher chance to develop autism if you have relatives with autism

Colvin76

Colvin76

5'8" Autistic Gymcel
-
JFL this thread. Nothing will cure autism, EVER. Nothing will make a brain go from non-NT to NT

Reize

Reize

Your Pianocel, Free Song Compositions PM me
-
Not reversible but maybe potentially avoidable

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath
-
I blame the (((gmo corn)))!

The early rat studies have had lots of retard babies. Then as the generations go they get worse and worse, until they are no longer capable of reproduction! And they are twisted freaks!

You think our lives are bad? Things will get worse. Human generations are bigger and slower than rats.

Colvin76

Colvin76

5'8" Autistic Gymcel
-
I meant as in trying to fit in with the normtards (like at work or school), therefore LARPing as normie
When I work again, maybe. But I'm in high school right now and normies are CANCER. I want nothing to do with them. Also everyone already has their friend groups any way so theres no point.

truthpill

truthpill

Awkward Subhuman
-
When I work again, maybe. But I'm in high school right now and normies are CANCER. I want nothing to do with them. Also everyone already has their friend groups any way so theres no point.
Yeah, I gotta LARP when it comes to doing projects with normalscum, its a pain in the ass

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
could be possible. apparently theres an operation that reduced autism symptoms by 50%, however its effects only lasted for a week or two

2 Betrayals

2 Betrayals

Recruit
-
The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
-
I want to die.

You can't just change the wiring of the brain from asd to neurotypical.

Normscum treat the world as some hellish mog or be mogged constant 24/7 social ladder royal rumble wherein every action or interaction is a battle for supremacy & if they can do so without any consequences then they will bully.

Of course if you retaliate or strike preemptively you're the one punished. It's no different than an animal defending itself in it's own territory then being shot to death due to harming a "precious" human that either should not of been there in the first place or was starting shit. Yet the animal should know better apparently, not the neurotypicals.

If you ask me its the regular folk that lack empathy, they discriminate against anyone different from the herd, they lie, cheat, steal, start shit, spread slander, fuck others over, cry victim when it suits them, bully, manipulate.

If norms care so much then why is the world such a fucked, horrible inequality riddled existence full of suffering, homelessness, starvation, serial killers, debt ridden populations, cruelty to animals & others, etc...

This is not the reflection of an empathetic species.

The fact is if you're not with the majority prepare to be fucked with non-stop as a part of the minority. The only language these fucks understand is violence.

Murdoch89

Murdoch89

Anarcho nihilist
-
What is autism, is it similar to borderline personality disorder

narcissist

narcissist

Legend
-
Yes. 90% of mental illness is caused in the gut. Vaccines probably too.