Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Will Autism Be Reversible in the Future

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date

Will Autism Become Reversible In The Near Future

• Total voters
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Will adults having autism one day be able to reverse their social issues and change their brain structure to become NT.

just get brain damage to act like the average normie

Do you have the cool autism or the downy type autism?

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I HATE MYSELFFF AAAA FUCK EVERY PERSON WHO HAS AUTISTS IN THEIR FAMILY SHOULD BE STERILIZED AAAAAAA FUCK FUCK FU CK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKKMK AAAA FUCK WHY DID MY PARENTS HAVE TO BREEEDDD FUUUUCCCKK AAAAAA

Never. Autists are fucked until death.

As much as my avi.

I have slight lisp sometimes, wdym by man-toddlers?
Like in their 20's and totally mentally children, not like the internet meme "manchildren", I mean legitimately illiterate and drawing pictures of Sonic The Hedgehog with colored pencils.

Female autists are in demand hardcore because no man really wants to deal with modern NT woman. Oh sorry looks like you guys are the wrong gender AGAIN

can't even cure a cold so fuck no. also autism mostly effects men so no one gives a shit.

Female autists are in demand hardcore because no man really wants to deal with modern NT woman. Oh sorry looks like you guys are the wrong gender AGAIN

Yeah I noticed this. But yet again men are the shallower sex, right?

I was on a autist forum once and there was this petite kinda cutey that had it severe (she posted in the members photos section). I followed her threads and she was lways being hit on and being asked out.

Her male equal or twin autistic brother would of roped before 20.

It’s a Male problem, so no.

no chance but the percentage of autistic people will drop since males with autism can't reproduce and there's higher chance to develop autism if you have relatives with autism

JFL this thread. Nothing will cure autism, EVER. Nothing will make a brain go from non-NT to NT

Not reversible but maybe potentially avoidable

I blame the (((gmo corn)))!

The early rat studies have had lots of retard babies. Then as the generations go they get worse and worse, until they are no longer capable of reproduction! And they are twisted freaks!

You think our lives are bad? Things will get worse. Human generations are bigger and slower than rats.

It won't fix your face

I meant as in trying to fit in with the normtards (like at work or school), therefore LARPing as normie
When I work again, maybe. But I'm in high school right now and normies are CANCER. I want nothing to do with them. Also everyone already has their friend groups any way so theres no point.

When I work again, maybe. But I'm in high school right now and normies are CANCER. I want nothing to do with them. Also everyone already has their friend groups any way so theres no point.
Yeah, I gotta LARP when it comes to doing projects with normalscum, its a pain in the ass

could be possible. apparently theres an operation that reduced autism symptoms by 50%, however its effects only lasted for a week or two

I want to die.

You can't just change the wiring of the brain from asd to neurotypical.

Normscum treat the world as some hellish mog or be mogged constant 24/7 social ladder royal rumble wherein every action or interaction is a battle for supremacy & if they can do so without any consequences then they will bully.

Of course if you retaliate or strike preemptively you're the one punished. It's no different than an animal defending itself in it's own territory then being shot to death due to harming a "precious" human that either should not of been there in the first place or was starting shit. Yet the animal should know better apparently, not the neurotypicals.

If you ask me its the regular folk that lack empathy, they discriminate against anyone different from the herd, they lie, cheat, steal, start shit, spread slander, fuck others over, cry victim when it suits them, bully, manipulate.

If norms care so much then why is the world such a fucked, horrible inequality riddled existence full of suffering, homelessness, starvation, serial killers, debt ridden populations, cruelty to animals & others, etc...

This is not the reflection of an empathetic species.

The fact is if you're not with the majority prepare to be fucked with non-stop as a part of the minority. The only language these fucks understand is violence.

What is autism, is it similar to borderline personality disorder

Yes. 90% of mental illness is caused in the gut. Vaccines probably too.

I do everything to be autistic . Autism is resitence against society and result of devotion to your ideals . You can call it fanatism.
You fucking idiot that's not real autism, that's just being a rebellious edgy teenager. It's a neurological condition that impairs communication and social skills among other things, which makes your life hell.

I've known a couple legit autists in highschool whom were in my SE group but eventually ended up slaying, mind you they didn't look autistic AT ALL but more like high-tier normies or Chadlites. Saying autism stops you from getting laid is semi-true but it has no effect on Chad, I am also an autist but not the good looking kind. Back on topic, no it's not possible and is only science-fiction

I've known a couple legit autists in highschool who eventually ended up slaying, mind you they didn't look autistic AT ALL but more like high-tier normies or Chadlites. Saying autism stops you from getting laid is semi-true but it has no effect on Chad, I am also an autist but not the good looking kind.
How did you know that they were autistic? What were their social skills like? Autism has nothing to do with looks.

How did you know that they were autistic? What were their social skills like? Autism has nothing to do with looks.
We had a special education needs department at my school and they were assigned helpers, as were I. They had somewhat normie social circles but still seemed to be the odd ones out, not aesthetically mind you, I remember watching them get with foids and seeing them not having to do much. That was one of my blackpill moments, meanwhile me being a few ft away from Becky is enough to trigger her defensive mechanism of being a bitch.

We had a special education needs department at my school and they were assigned helpers, as were I.
That proves they had a disability but how do you know it was autism?
They had somewhat normie social circles but still seemed to be the odd ones out
Were they bullied and lowest status loser of these groups? Or did their normie friends treat them alright and they were in the middle because of their looks?

Autism is a lie made up by normies to stop visionary men changing the world

That proves they had a disability but how do you know it was autism?
I asked one of the SE staff about who had what and he told me, some of them even had multiple disabilities such as assburgers and dyslexia but still looked 10x more appealing than I did and still do 100x now.

Were they bullied and lowest status loser of these groups? Or did their normie friends treat them alright and they were in the middle because of their looks?
They were treated right but weren't the leaders of those groups, they all had gfs at one point or another and were major potheads but were still socially stunted by a small margin, their IQ's were pretty low aswell. I've never seen them get bullied or scrutinized
I forgot to mention even the foid SE assistants treated me like shit, but treated them like they were her own children

Last edited:
They were treated right but weren't the leaders of those groups, they all had gfs at one point or another and were major potheads but were still socially stunted by a small margin, their IQ's were pretty low aswell. I've never seen them get bullied or scrutinized
This is extreme sui-fuel, guess having a decent enough face, being white and tall can save you from bullying and ostracism even with autism, while people always treated me like shit for my autism even before my face turned ugly, probably would not have happened if I was white and tall. OFC after turned I ugly I got even more bullied.

You fucking idiot that's not real autism, that's just being a rebellious edgy teenager. It's a neurological condition that impairs communication and social skills among other things, which makes your life hell.
Hush hush. If you did not notice i would remind you that nowadays everybody use the word towards to dissidents.
Misreable docile sheep you are.
I dont need to have social skills to be meangless mediocre piece of shit as you are.
I have compamionship of incels and i dont need your mediocre society

Hush hush. If you did not notice i would remind you that nowadays everybody use the word towards to dissidents.
Misreable docile sheep you are.
I dont need to have social skills to be meangless mediocre piece of shit as you are.
I have compamionship of incels and i dont need your mediocre society
All I'm saying here is that there's a difference between having genuine autism and meme autism because you don't fit in with normies or are socially awkward.

All I'm saying here is that there's a difference between having genuine autism and meme autism because you don't fit in with normies or are socially awkward.
The line between genuine autism and meme autism is very blured.
Some would say the guy is sociopat
Other would say autist or the guy is relious fanatic who is focused only one obssesive idea
The line between genuine autism and meme autism is very blured.
Some would say the guy is sociopat
Other would say autist or the guy is relious fanatic who is focused only one obssesive idea