Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Will Baker (Vincent Li)

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Alek case will be made as an example to all incels. Specially with Canada's terrorist designation. No way they send him to a mental asylum

So wait he killed some guy in the bus and he's walking free?

The gook peeled the poor kid's eyes, nose and tongue out of his face and made it a silly bug-eyed face of it on the street too. Ice niggers aren't human though and Canada is a third-world soviet faggot dictatorship so slant-eyes goes free (and unmedicated.)

The gook peeled the poor kid's eyes, nose and tongue out of his face and made it a silly bug-eyed face of it on the street too. Ice niggers aren't human though and Canada is a third-world soviet faggot dictatorship so slant-eyes goes free (and unmedicated.)

Close. I don't he or any part of the victim got off the bus. He apparently paraded around the bus with the severed, mutilated head and ate some parts.

Absolutely fucking terrifying though. Hopefully McLean didn't suffer or really realize what was going on as Li first stabbed him in the chest a few times. Imagine being minding your own business sleeping with headphones on and this shit happens....

Canada went way too fucking far with it's bullshit justice excuse system on this. His release is all based on the fact he's schizophrenic and he's fine if he stays on his meds. Unless someone is going to be assigned - and paid with tax payer money of course - to administer his drugs for the rest of his life, this is complete gross negligence toward public safety. As usual, the rights of the criminal are more important.

Do I believe he had a psychotic break and really didn't know what he was doing? Yes. Just because the bullshit justice system says he's not criminally responsible doesn't make him innocent or safe though. I bet none of those in charge of freeing him have to live anywhere near him. Cowards, as usual.

After you cut off, carve up, and eat pieces of a head at random like it seems nothing else but negligent not to always have them under watch. It's extremely common for people to go off their meds especially when they think they're all better and his release so quickly and so freely is going to make that idea more appealing to him.

Close. I don't he or any part of the victim got off the bus. He apparently paraded around the bus with the severed, mutilated head and ate some parts.

Absolutely fucking terrifying though. Hopefully McLean didn't suffer or really realize what was going on as Li first stabbed him in the chest a few times. Imagine being minding your own business sleeping with headphones on and this shit happens....

Canada went way too fucking far with it's bullshit justice excuse system on this. His release is all based on the fact he's schizophrenic and he's fine if he stays on his meds. Unless someone is going to be assigned - and paid with tax payer money of course - to administer his drugs for the rest of his life, this is complete gross negligence toward public safety. As usual, the rights of the criminal are more important.

Do I believe he had a psychotic break and really didn't know what he was doing? Yes. Just because the bullshit justice system says he's not criminally responsible doesn't make him innocent or safe though. I bet none of those in charge of freeing him have to live anywhere near him. Cowards, as usual.

After you cut off, carve up, and eat pieces of a head at random like it seems nothing else but negligent not to always have them under watch. It's extremely common for people to go off their meds especially when they think they're all better and his release so quickly and so freely is going to make that idea more appealing to him.
Letting him out at all is a massive injustice. If you behead somebody on a bus and mutilate their corpse, you need to be put away for life