Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Will boxermaxxing work?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
All of the good boxers are like 5’5 - 5’10. If I keep doing this boxing shit and make it to the Golden Gloves (which is sometime around Janurary), and I manage to win a fight or two, will boxermaxxing work?

ur a niggacel right? this will probably work tbh, boxermaxxing is like thugmaxxing

All of the good boxers are like 5’5 - 5’10. If I keep doing this boxing shit and make it to the Golden Gloves (which is sometime around Janurary), and I manage to win a fight or two, will boxermaxxing work?
might see u there nigga :feelshmm:

Yes you should do it.

ur a niggacel right? this will probably work tbh, boxermaxxing is like thugmaxxing

Yeee Im a niggait might idk
Yes you should do it.

will do man. Now I’m gonna do it everyday, been doing it every 3 days a week now I’ll do 5-6.
0E57693F 08BC 4E26 83D9 4725BA3A5F94

lifefuel for currycels too.
Guys a boss at head movements lol

just saying...

its crazy cuz Tyson could easily knock out brad shitt
and then end up in prison... martial artists gotta be careful to use their skills outside the ring, in my country using martial arts is considered like using a weapon by the law.
anyways I just wanted to point out that face wins everything else.

and then end up in prison... martial artists gotta be careful to use their skills outside the ring, in my country using martial arts is considered like using a weapon by the law.
anyways I just wanted to point out that face wins everything else.

Mike tyson has a high test face, it’s just his voice that’s the issue, pitt has white guy next door looks halo

I wanted to get into some martial arts but it will probably mess my face up even more :feelstrash:

Yes:
nWnckjk.png

well, u need to have a big bone structure to succeed in boxing. how large are ur wrists?

well, u need to have a big bone structure to succeed in boxing. how large are ur wrists?

Idk how to rlly measure my wrists, no one ever pointed them out to me when I was boxing.. so I have normal wrists i guess? Idk lol

Don't care. Just gonna kill myself.