Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will convince local sea noodle I love her, learn the local ways, then leave her

johnnyb

johnnyb

gib me duh pussay b0ss
-
When I go to my selected city I will have a noodle gf I will larp as I love her blah blah. I will use her to help me get settled in there and find work. I’ll learn the prices the locals pay for everything, transportation, food, entertainment, rent, etc. then, when I have sufficient knowledge of everything so I don’t get ripped off for being westerner, I will leave her, and start my noodle harem.

Pump and dump tbh

evil plan but i like it :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Sounds like cope but good luck

what a MASSIVE cope jfl

I’d love a noodle wife tbh

When I go to my selected city I will have a noodle gf I will larp as I love her blah blah. I will use her to help me get settled in there and find work. I’ll learn the prices the locals pay for everything, transportation, food, entertainment, rent, etc. then, when I have sufficient knowledge of everything so I don’t get ripped off for being westerner, I will leave her, and start my noodle harem.

Most condo hunting is done online in SEA. You don't need a noodle for any of that shit. At most, you can use a real estate agent which even locals use.

If you want a harem I suggest just using airbnb so you can switch locations after you piss off enough women by ghosting them.

Most condo hunting is done online in SEA. You don't need a noodle for any of that shit. At most, you can use a real estate agent which even locals use.

If you want a harem I suggest just using airbnb so you can switch locations after you piss off enough women by ghosting them.

Don’t waste your time he isn’t going anywhere.

If would do the travel in south america , because of the language. Honestly going to SEA seems risky and unpleasant.. all the cities look dirty and the "hotels" must be shitty too.

If would do the travel in south america , because of the language. Honestly going to SEA seems risky and unpleasant.. all the cities look dirty and the "hotels" must be shitty too.

columbia is supposed to be good for white guys who are at least average looking (which is worth nothing in the west)

but everyone says it's dangerous as fuck there

if i knew spanish I'd go for a week and try my luck

columbia is supposed to be good for white guys who are at least average looking (which is worth nothing in the west)

but everyone says it's dangerous as fuck there

if i knew spanish I'd go for a week and try my luck
If Columbia is dangerous, you can try Brazil (If I knew Portuguese I would go there) or Bolivia ,foids are uglies as fuck and poor. Ecuador , Peru similar to Bolivia.
Chile is most western type and Argentina.
Or Cuba that is a classic sex tourism destiny for Spaniards. Or a central american shithole but they are dangerous too.
I think the best options are : Cuba, Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador, Venezuela (the problem is the bad political situation and delinquency, but foids are begging for knowing outsiders and get out of there)Colombia , Brazil.

If Columbia is dangerous, you can try Brazil (If I knew Portuguese I would go there) or Bolivia ,foids are uglies as fuck and poor. Ecuador , Peru similar to Bolivia.
Chile is most western type and Argentina.
Or Cuba that is a classic sex tourism destiny for Spaniards. Or a central american shithole but they are dangerous too.
I think the best options are : Cuba, Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador, Venezuela (the problem is the bad political situation and delinquency, but foids are begging for knowing outsiders and get out of there)Colombia , Brazil.

most aren't even that far from the USA. Could fly in the morning and be there at night. I should go download duolingo and practice spanish.

SEA is too far away for USA cels.

I'd probably use tinder gold and see what I could get in columbia and brazil first. Rio is another city a lot of rooshv guys got laid in somewhat easily.

prepare for disappointment. SEA uses facebook for everything. Be careful of clingy scammers. Most incels here would be scammed in SEA.

most aren't even that far from the USA. Could fly in the morning and be there at night. I should go download duolingo and practice spanish.

I'd probably use tinder gold and see what I could get in columbia and brazil first. Rio is another city a lot of rooshv guys got laid in somewhat easily.

You don’t need tinder gold just download Bluestacks on your pc, download tinder from the App Store , go to android settings ”on Bluestacks not tinder”, location, change mode to device only, open the map and change your location and it will be changed on tinder.
prepare for disappointment. SEA uses facebook for everything. Be careful of clingy scammers. Most incels here would be scammed in SEA.
Where did you go in SEA ?

Hurrdurr ur gun get total opposite of ur plan hurdur it will never work dur u not gunna do ett it’s over 4u hehe. Okay guys

Honestly if I go there or any place to ascend I would not use tinder. First I would go fucking scorts and if I stay more than a week I would go to poor places and try to meet some young girl.

Honestly if I go there or any place to ascend I would not use tinder. First I would go fucking scorts and if I stay more than a week I would go to poor places and try to meet some young girl.
I won’t be using tinder either. The prime babes are not on tinder. I’m getting a hotel near a mall and I will engage in prime noodle babes with titties and asses

Johnnyb(luepill) strikes again.... Oy vey!

I won’t be using tinder either. The prime babes are not on tinder. I’m getting a hotel near a mall and I will engage in prime noodle babes with titties and asses
Yes, if you failed tinder in the west most probably is SEA or whatever too. If I can save money enough to travel first I will go to scortcel , no waste of time and then if I stay more I will try to have gf , I mean average men can succeed with tinder there but an incel don't have to waste the time srs.

Yes, if you failed tinder in the west most probably is SEA or whatever too. If I can save money enough to travel first I will go to scortcel , no waste of time and then if I stay more I will try to have gf , I mean average men can succeed with tinder there but an incel don't have to waste the time srs.
False. It’s possible to only match with fatties in US after a lot a lot of swiping, but match with a ton of cuties in other parts of the world. It’s just that US is gigafucked up
ALso, if you go to an area where you are successful on tinder, you will have a way better time just approaching, because if you pass the tinder standard, then you are socially attractive enough to walk up to random women and have them flirt with you

Just fucking rope, you either die a incel or live long enough to become a degenerate piece of shit in SEA.

The hypocrisy of this forum is amazing sometimes. Everyone here hates on women for banging lots of guys and being evil degenerates, but if they had the opportunity they would be doing the same thing.

If you racemix with a gook, you might as well just pinch your son’s head off when he’s born because it will be over for him.

Its gonna be the other way around

Its gonna be the other way around
I’m way beyond that. Not going to get cucked by one whore
Just fucking rope, you either die a incel or live long enough to become a degenerate piece of shit in SEA.

The hypocrisy of this forum is amazing sometimes. Everyone here hates on women for banging lots of guys and being evil degenerates, but if they had the opportunity they would be doing the same thing.

If you racemix with a gook, you might as well just pinch your son’s head off when he’s born because it will be over for him.
I feel that and I totally agree with you. It’s sad I’m devolved to this level. If ((they)) would just hook me up with a nice hoe to come suck me in my room then I wouldn’t need to go through with this degeneracy. Then I could stay at home and do their ((work)) here in exchange for hoes. Either way bro idk which way it goes

This is legit if ur white

You don’t need tinder gold just download Bluestacks on your pc, download tinder from the App Store , go to android settings ”on Bluestacks not tinder”, location, change mode to device only, open the map and change your location and it will be changed on tinder.

Where did you go in SEA ?

Faking GPS coords supposedly doesn't work anymore because tinder servers check the geo of your IP address. So you'd need a proxy in brazil to fake to brazil coords and have it work.

You're not getting a white woman unless you're chad. Accept that now and forget about white women forever.

And no one here plans on getting an asian pregnant.