Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will I be high T n based after reading Berserk?

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Overlord
I read a few chapters years ago and am planning to seriously read it thoroughly. Will my balls grow bigger?

Pain and suffering will increase your T.
Alternatively, you could swing a huge piece of iron for thousand of times.

Maybe for a day but after you start reading something else you’ll reform to ur low T beta self

You be cucked

If its the same book I read in my youth with that title you'll definitely become based and blackpilled at least.

Dogpilled too if memory serves correct since the book I read titled "Berzerk" was filled with crazy police stories where I believe one of which had the cops walking in on a foid having sex with a dog.

Another story was how the cops were trying to rescue some dumb broad from her abusive boyfriend and as they are facing him trying to get him under control the stupid bitch comes up behind the cops and tries to (or succeeds at) hitting one or both of them in the back of the head with a fire extinguisher to protect her dangerous Chad from being arrested.

probably, I plan to increase my t levels soon

Maybe for a day but after you start reading something else you’ll reform to ur low T beta self
It's like how I felt after watch movies like Fight Club, Joker, walking out feeling WOKE then next day same old self

Ive read Berserk and still am full of soy :soy:

If its the same book I read in my youth with that title you'll definitely become based and blackpilled at least.

Dogpilled too if memory serves correct since the book I read titled "Berzerk" was filled with crazy police stories where I believe one of which had the cops walking in on a foid having sex with a dog.

Another story was how the cops were trying to rescue some dumb broad from her abusive boyfriend and as they are facing him trying to get him under control the stupid bitch comes up behind the cops and tries to (or succeeds at) hitting one or both of them in the back of the head with a fire extinguisher to protect her dangerous Chad from being arrested.
It's a manga, it has horsepill

ask me again sometime soon
Ok
Ea3232b8501f990d0a49c09f3dea9786

I dont think so but its a good cope

I liked Kingdom better. Way less delays

It's not enough to read berserk...

One must GO berserk.

To fully understand berserk.

t. berserk

No readmaxxing for your T lvls

It's not enough to read berserk...

One must GO berserk.

To fully understand berserk.

t. berserk

brutal horsepill contained within

Berserk is too confusion for the faint of the heart anime-fans, no adapation, and manga-readers cant like the manga because the character is too alpha, this is why Jojo is bad in his ways, because it contains grimdark main-character; no opinion about berserk i have, just information about the high-t that those drawings can convey