Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Will i be made fun of for wearing this?

Will i become a laughing stock of the town by wearing this?

• Yes

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • No

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Only Chads can wear that and get away with it

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I got myself one of those aviator hats you wear in the winter, i never wore them before. I put the strap around/under my chin so it kinda looks like i'm a tall kid since i'm a framecel. A lot of kids wear those hats and it looks a little childish, my 8 year old niece even told me i look like a kid wearing it. I think it looks cool and i don't really care since i have nothing to lose anyway.

I went out in the woods with this hat on before but i didn't encounter any people. What do you think, will people laugh at me?

50888 400 369 300x300

looks natural to me

You live in a country where nobody will care. Might as well do it if you like those hats.

Last edited:
Why should that be embarrassing ?
I don´t see no problem.
I´ve got a trench coat and a skull face in my closet.
If anyone points their fingers at you, tell them to go fuck themselves.

Why should that be embarrassing ?
I don´t see no problem.
I´ve got a trench coat and a skull face in my closet.
If anyone points their fingers at you, tell them to go fuck themselves.
The only reason it would be embarrasing is, i've never seen an adult wear aviator hats. It's only kindergarden kids who wear them and especially if they are strapped under the chin.

If you don't strap it it can look pretty cool imo

If you don't strap it it can look pretty cool imo
Maybe but it wont protect me from the cold as well. It's currently -2 celsius/28.4 fahrenheit where i live and the snowflakes are windy.

Possibly yes possibly no. Depends on where you live and how tall and intimidating you are

You live in a country where nobody will care. Might as well do it if you those hats.
Maybe you are right. I also want to wear this hat because i want some kind of attention from people, whether it being an insult or a compliment, even if it's ironic. I'd rather have that than be ignored completely. Maybe i will be ignored completely anyway like i've always been.

Interesting. I had a similar hat and I would really love to wear it in public but I never did. I wore it once to uni, but ended up taking it off before entering the uni.
With these edgy things people like us have no chance. If Chad wears it girls are gonna be all over him giggling and complimenting him, but if people like us wear it we're just gonna be laughing stock.
I'm sorry friendo but I advice against wearing it.

Interesting. I had a similar hat and I would really love to wear it in public but I never did. I wore it once to uni, but ended up taking it off before entering the uni.
With these edgy things people like us have no chance. If Chad wears it girls are gonna be all over him giggling and complimenting him, but if people like us wear it we're just gonna be laughing stock.
I'm sorry friendo but I advice against wearing it.
It's going go be akward wearing it to the grocery store. Pretty much the only public place i go to, but i have to wear it for my own sake.

a few people will laugh at you

I got myself one of those aviator hats you wear in the winter, i never wore them before. I put the strap around/under my chin so it kinda looks like i'm a tall kid since i'm a framecel. A lot of kids wear those hats and it looks a little childish, my 8 year old niece even told me i look like a kid wearing it. I think it looks cool and i don't really care since i have nothing to lose anyway.

I went out in the woods with this hat on before but i didn't encounter any people. What do you think, will people laugh at me?

View attachment 392647
Wear a ushanka

Yes looks autistic af. (if that is the look you going for change it)

it looks pretty cool

I could only see that being a NT headwear if you where in eastern Europe tbh.

it looks pretty cool
Thanks! I've even seen some boomers wear those. One boomer i worked with told me: "the only downside of wearing this aviator hat is, you can't hear if someone wants to give you a drink".

I wear an ushanka too, buddy boyo

It is not silly enough for random strangers on the street to give fuck about. I don't think any one will care.

Doesn't matter what yo UK wear

It is not silly enough for random strangers on the street to give fuck about. I don't think any one will care.
So i went out in public today and... I just didn't get any reactions. There was one zoomer foid who just looked at me with a stone face. The male cashier also had a stone face. Nothing special really.

Don’t put the strap on. Looks cooler without. You won’t be made fun of. I see people wear them sometimes. Not just chads.

There isn’t really much of a reason for why they would. It’s just a hat

it depends of your:
face
height
overall dressing style

So if i walked around with an Abe Lincoln hat people wouldn't laugh at me?
People would probably just stare at you if you wore it. But the other hat is pretty normal

it depends of your:
face
height
overall dressing style
Face 4 or 5/10
Height 6'2
Dressing style: Sweat pants and thin all round/every month/season jacket with a hoodie. I don't care about fashion style but i wear the same type of clothes on a regular basis i guess. My clothings is the same as the doomer meme guy.

Last edited:
I live in a country where one of those hats was wore for the most stupid and famous comic tv show for over 60 years

You would because any time I see someone with that on I laugh. Now if I can laugh at people with that on, you being on here? Wearing that?
You will cause a laughing uproar.

You would because any time I see someone with that on I laugh. Now if I can laugh at people with that on, you being on here? Wearing that?
You will cause a laughing uproar.
Do you know why i wear it? I wear it because alot of kindergarden kids wear it and it looks funny to me, they're like little super Marios jumping around with those hats. So in a way i want to provoke normies by being an adult wearing a kids hat on. I know it sounds strange/autistic but it brings me joy. I also think it looks pretty cool and i got it for free, it also makes you really warm in snowy weather. The only downside really is that my hearing gets reduced and filtered in a strange way.

So in a way i want to provoke normies by being an adult wearing a kids hat on. I know it sounds strange/autistic but it brings me joy.
I'm not sure how that would provoke them honestly.

Face 4 or 5/10
Height 6'2

Do you know why i wear it? I wear it because alot of kindergarden kids wear it and it looks funny to me, they're like little super Marios jumping around with those hats. So in a way i want to provoke normies by being an adult wearing a kids hat on. I know it sounds strange/autistic but it brings me joy. I also think it looks pretty cool and i got it for free, it also makes you really warm in snowy weather. The only downside really is that my hearing gets reduced and filtered in a strange way.

You're a autustic normie tbh.

You're a autustic normie tbh.
Do you mean normie in looks? My Behaviour, personality and lifestyle is as far from normie as possible. If i was under 6ft i would be classified as incel? You have no idea how tall people is where i live. 6ft is average here.

Do you mean normie in looks? My Behaviour, personality and lifestyle is as far from normie as possible. If i was under 6ft i would be classified as incel? You have no idea how tall people is where i live. 6ft is average here.
Where you live?

Yes, but wear it, anyway, who cares what anyone else thinks. Besides, if not that, they'll find something else to make fun of you for. That's what happens to those of us at the bottom rung of the social ladder: we can't win no matter what we do.

I put the strap around/under my chin so it kinda looks like i'm a tall kid since i'm a framecel.
Maby wear it with the strap just dangling
Looks cool to me