Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Will i be made fun of for wearing this?

Will i become a laughing stock of the town by wearing this?

• Yes

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • No

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Only Chads can wear that and get away with it

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
Ok so it's been a week since i started wearing the hat every day. So far only two people have laughed at me. It was a couple in their late 30s/early 40s. They looked at me and laughed when i entered the grocery store at the same time as them. They also said something but i couldn't hear what they said. When i looked at them they stopped laughing for some reason. I guess they find a 6'2 framecel somewhat intimidating or they felt ashamed for laughing at me.

I got myself one of those aviator hats you wear in the winter, i never wore them before. I put the strap around/under my chin so it kinda looks like i'm a tall kid since i'm a framecel. A lot of kids wear those hats and it looks a little childish, my 8 year old niece even told me i look like a kid wearing it. I think it looks cool and i don't really care since i have nothing to lose anyway.

I went out in the woods with this hat on before but i didn't encounter any people. What do you think, will people laugh at me?

View attachment 392647

Looks nice bro. I suppose fur isn't in your budget? (My condolences;;€)
Yes looks autistic af. (if that is the look you going for change it)
Welcome to blueceldom (you autistic freak.)

Yes they will laugh tbh